It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Most Unconventional Person You Have Ever Dated?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Unconventional Horror Story!

Years ago, I dated a jock type guy briefly in college. Which is way out of my "normal" realm of handsome metalheads with extremely long hair. But there was something fun about this guy, we had some good times (though brief) until his dark side came out.
He turned into the guy from American Psycho!
We had a amicable breakup, we both decided it was best and that we could be friends. However, one day I was at work (makeup counter at a mall) when a guy from a store across from mine called me to say, "hey, there is a strange guy over here he's been looking at the same socks for 15 mins but I noticed he was watching you". I walked right over and he immediately crouched down as if to be looking at something, he sprung up and said "oh hey". Another time I was walking to the food court and there he was trying to hide in a rack of ladies cloths while watching me.
I found out he was outside my window late at night because my neighbor called me after it went on for several different nights. She was unsure if we were still together or not and thought nothing of it until she kept seeing him there.

He also went into my house (I guess he had a key made before giving it back) and took $700. I had seen him at a party that night and he left to go get beer, about 30 mins later he came back to the party with no beer. My neighbor had seen his truck at my house and said he went inside for a minute and left.

I had this guy friend (my best friend since I was in 3rd grade) come over and wouldn't you know it, a knock at the door - The American Psycho again! He asked what are y'all doing? He started to question my guy friend who was a no nonsense 6'4, 200+ lb, left hand path, metalhead type of guy. They talked for a minute and Psycho was asked to leave by my friend. Which he did or so I thought - then all the sudden my guy friend ran out the door and Psycho was trying to kidnap my daughter who had been playing outside at the neighbors house! My guy friend (who was like a father to my daughter) stopped Psycho thankfully, and got my daughter out of the way and proceeded to punched Psycho right in the face before he drove on off. My guy friend said, don't call the police I'm going to handle this another way, he's not going to come over here and try and take this child. So I put my trust in him.
Long story short...A couple of weeks later, Psycho ended up killing himself at work one night, he got inside a machine that presses metal and was crushed to death. Left hand path magic? Most likely as my guy friend is someone you don't ever want to cross! Anyway, Psycho's family had money so they had a park named after him or so I heard. heh
Currently, I am married to a beautiful, hair past his arse, morally correct, family oriented, metalhead, seven years strong!
The End!

*PS. this only a fraction of what I went through with this nut job*

Joe Dean Bell
Services for Joe Dean Bell, 23, of Rockvale, who died Monday, Jan. 11, at Middle Tennessee Medical Center following a workplace accident, will be 10 a.m. Wednesday at Woodfin Memorial Chapel. Darryl Lewis will officiate.
He was the son of Mary Bond and Mike Patterson of Rockvale and Osborne Frank Bell Jr. of Florida.
He is survived by brothers, Dillon Patterson of Brentwood, Bart Jones and Greg Jones, both of Murfreesboro; sisters, Mary Katherine Hall of Lake Tahoe, Nev., Bonnie Jones of Rockvale, Kaylen Patterson of Brentwood; grandparents Rachel Bond, Mrs. M.H. Jones, and Gerald Vizena, all of Murfreesboro.
A native of Knox County, he was a 1994 graduate of Eagleville High School. He was attending MTSU and was a member of Beta Theta Pi fraternity. He was a member of Crescent Church of Christ and was in the Army National Guard.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. today at the funeral home.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

That's insane. I might chalk this one up to the power of mental illness. I'm glad you found your person though.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I quite like The Undateables, it's very sweet and in no way exploits or mocks those people on dates.
I don't really do TV or any reality shows at all but this show is actually pretty sweet.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: reldra

Hahaha. That's great.

My father always told me...don't bother kicking a rude guy in the nuts. The best revenge is for him to grow up and impregnate someone on accident and then have to pay child support for 18 years.

OR...OR... you let him get YOU pregnant, then he has to pay YOU child support for his kid! Yeah man! That'll teach him! Yeah! YOU'LL SHOW HIM MAN!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In answer to the title query, the most unconventional person I've ever "dated" was myself.

It's gone pretty well, so far, despite the weirdness... and we're on for the next long moment, too.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
In answer to the title query, the most unconventional person I've ever "dated" was myself.

It's gone pretty well, so far, despite the weirdness... and we're on for the next long moment, too.

Well they always say that you can't love someone else if you can't "love" yourself, eh?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Is any amount of money worth that hassle?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

By far this has to be the ultimate way to deal with someone cheating:

I actually felt for this guy, but the way he dealt with it..... legend

That was amazing!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Is any amount of money worth that hassle?

I wuz bein faceeeshus!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
We could set the bar with this. Call her a 5 out of 10.

I was lonely.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder
Here, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a crazy cat lady in the making. I can imagine her when she's in her forties or fifties with a hundred cats following her around and crawling around in her hair. Wait, that's the woman on the Simpsons.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Unconventional? Someone who never visited a convent or went to a convention?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I like fat guys... As in, I'm only attracted to big cuddly chubby guys. If everyone starts practicing daily exercise and healthy eating... I'll be screwed.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I dated a very voluptuous burlesque dancer for a little while. She was great, but long distance relationships are hard enough without the presence of a more local ex, and she had one, whom she inevitably went back to after not very long at all.

Then there was the lass who wanted me to drink blood from her shoulder, after slashing herself with a Stanley blade. I didn't and that rather ended things between us...that and her dumping me by saying "I can't do this any more. I have sobered up.", which implied that to be dating me, one would have to be utterly sozzled.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
An actress from LA who turned out to be an out of control alcoholic with a severe pain-pill popping habit. Completely utterly crazy desperate time of my life.

Never date an addict. Ever.

Maybe unless you're an addict yourself. It might work better if two addicts date each other.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I don't know if this counts

When I realised I am in love with a woman .. My head went through a complete psychological battle against everything I was .. Then she tried to choke me with her bra strap crazy jealous .. but yeah I gained a massive respect for man .. God

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Well that's an unconventional use for a bra, if anything.

I appreciate the identity struggle. I'm glad you came out alive!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Ohh, give us a blind item.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped

Awww. Who doesn't like a teddy bear. I'm glad you said this, most people are pretty fat-phobic, even though lots of people are chubby or overweight and they usually find love anyways.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Long distance dating is the worst. I don't really see the point in it myself, but that's just me.

You made the best possible choice not drinking the blood of an inebriated person. Can real vampires even get drunk or high? She probably wasn't the most trustworthy or steadfast in reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join