It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big banks are cringing as crude oil is crumbling

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: randyvs

Grow a garden instead of war.

ok mister cheery picker, that still wont solve the pickle the economy is in.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

The thing about war, the expense from it never ends til the last vet is dead. Imagine all that money going into the US economy like infrastructure, small businesses,and lets be the ones to design and manufacture the coming robotics.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Oh their nervous.

On another thread I just post about how on the local news cast the report was telling everyone to keep ther money in the market despite economic woes, and I quote, "because your in it for the long haul".

What a joke, and not good. The typical person might not notice but I sure did.

That's precisely what you should do. Pulling your money out of the market when it's down is cementing your losses. Stock valuation changes over time. There's only two times where the value of a stock is at all relevant.
#1. When you're buying the stock.
#2. When you're selling the stock.

For day traders they have to worry about day to day valuations but for the average person who is in it for a retirement plan the only things they have to be concerned with are not buying into overvalued companies, and eventually when they retire what the market is at.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It looks after all, that a peak wan't a peak, and a glut wasn't a glut. What is the next bollocks over oil going to be?
Maybe that has been stolen by little green men...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join