It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did you have for breakfast???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
6 eggs and a cup of tea. My favourite thing to have is a grilled cheese though, dear God do I love grilled cheese!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Coffee, toast, hash browns, scrambled eggs and 4 thick slices of bacon.

I grabbed a medium cast iron pan, cooked the bacon then let them babies drape over the sides of the pan. In went the hash browns straight into the bacon grease. When those were browned and glistening with natures finest fatty flavors, moved the pan off the heat and scrambled them eggs up. By the time it was done the smoked pork belly aroma had done its job so I made quick work of that plate.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
All of your breakfasts sound so flash compared to my... Nothing!

I make my son this feast of fruit salad and pikelets, and then I have a sustagen milk. Usually Dutch Chocolate.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well thank you so much Slayer. Because of this thread, I had to include bacon in my dinner plans...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Bacon should always be on ANY menu, day or night

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Back in my party days, I would have beerios for breakfast. That's Cheerios but instead of using milk, pour beer in it. It was good for a hangover lol. I would not recommend the Jack Daniels pancakes. We would put Jack in the batter. It tasted horrible!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

My drinking days have been over for a few years now.

Drinking + SLAYER69 = Bad Ju-Ju

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It's the most important meal of the day.

we all know that isnt true.
coffee and cigarettes will beat oatmeal everytime.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

hhmmm...odd thread but, I'll bite. lol

Fruit & kale smoothie with a decent portion of egg whites and half an english muffin.

And of course COFFEE!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Back in my party days, I would have beerios for breakfast. That's Cheerios but instead of using milk, pour beer in it. It was good for a hangover lol. I would not recommend the Jack Daniels pancakes. We would put Jack in the batter. It tasted horrible!

lol, just reading your post made me sick to my stomach. YUCK!

You are a champ!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I'd probably throw up if I ate just the white of an egg,
is that an American thing? I see you can even buy egg whites in a carton over there from the Youtube videos i've seen, never seen that over here.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The beerios were actually better than it sounds. The Jack Daniels pancakes, however, are worse than it sounds. Jack does not make better batter.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Same here. I can't go climbing around the top of a moving car at my age. Leave that for the younger guys.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

When I was a teen, one summer I spent a few weeks with my older Sister and her fiance, They lived in the high desert in California, One weekend her fiance's cousin came up, Sunday morning came, I woke and walked into the kitchen made a bowl of Cornflakes and sat and was eating it when my sisters fiances cousin came into the kitchen grabbed a cold bottle of beer from the fridge, popped it open and guzzled it down, then grabbed another, I asked shocked, That's your breakfast???

Without saying a word, he smiled looked at me and reached into my cereal bowl picked out a single dry cornflake and tossed into his freshly opened bottle of beer and walked out into the living room...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

I'd probably throw up if I ate just the white of an egg,
is that an American thing? I see you can even buy egg whites in a carton over there from the Youtube videos i've seen, never seen that over here.

Well, what I do is this: I'll take 2 - 3 eggs, depending on what size the chickens decide to produce for the day. I'll use half of the yolk from 1 egg just to give it more of a realistic color....it does actually help with the taste too. You still get a ton of protein without a majority of the fat. I can barely taste the difference to be honest.

You are correct about the egg whites off the shelf here....those are actually horrid!!!

It really only works with really fresh eggs when the yolk is still really rich. I'm talking a day or two old.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
The beerios were actually better than it sounds. The Jack Daniels pancakes, however, are worse than it sounds. Jack does not make better batter.

Nasty! LOL

The thought of any alcohol in the morning just makes me nauseous.

I'll take your word on the beerios thing. lol

The flap "Jacks" sound disgusting.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Breakfast? What's that?

If I made time to eat breakfast, I'd lost time I could spend sleeping.

So if I have anything, I might finish off a few swallows of kiddo's OJ.

There's also a large cup of black tea waiting for me too. Not coffee, but tea works.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A can of Monster Absolutely Zero

Gotta watch those calories and sugar intake

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This morning I fixed bacon,fried eggs,toast,sliced tomatoes,grapefruit
and coffee.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Vanilla flavored coffee, homemade oatmeal with banana. And because I was extra hungry this morning,two local bakery made oatmeal raisin cookies. In my world cookies are totally acceptable as a breakfast food...Second only to cold pizza. A couple of times a month at least we eat homemade muffins.

I love to bake cookies and I usually bake oatmeal cookies with raisins and craisins.I also
bake peanut butter cookies.I use coconut oil and dark brown sugar when I bake.A couple
of my cookies with a glass of milk would make a quick breakfast on the go.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join