It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did you have for breakfast???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

1 banana
2 cups of yogurt
1 RedBull™

For Second Breakfast in about 30 min (11am)...Porterhouse leftovers. My work mates find it strange that I eat great cuts of meat for second breakfast...and that I eat second breakfast. It really only happens a few times a week, based on whether there's leftovers from dinner.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Tea and a bowl of melon, cantaloupe.

Sounds wimpy, I know.

*ahem*

I had a bowl of blood drawn from my enemy and ate his beating heart, then cut down a tree and laughed like a Viking.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
On weekdays, I usually grab a ham and cheese croissant and an OJ at my local Racetrack gas station, or some peeled, boiled eggs I keep in the fridge (depending on time).

On the weekend though, I cook up some eggs from our chickens, along with some bacon or sausage, some toast, and either hash browns or grits. Occasionally, we'll do some pancakes.

This morning, totally skipped breakfast....
(but at least I brought a big lunch).

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I had a bowl of blood drawn from my enemy and ate his beating heart, then cut down a tree and laughed like a Viking.

Paleo diet?

Not into fads myself

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

I call it breakfast all the time

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Porridge and a banana

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Paleo diet?

Not into fads myself

It only works if you do zoomba classes with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Half of a half pound bacon cheeseburger from lunch at the pub the night before. Good stuff all local organic type meats, veggies, and breads.
Breakfast is usually leftovers of some sort because I hate wasting food and am lazy at 2 am when I have to get up for work.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo

Unless you count the coffee I have as soon as I get to work. Can that be breakfast?

Coffee is the nectar of the gods...

Coffee is indeed "nectar of the gods".

Breakfast: This morning I had the worst thing you can possibly eat. Hostess chocolate donuts. They should be illegal, but then I would probably buy them on the black market. My preference though, is a good old country breakfast. Including grits. They used to say, "grits stick to your innards", and stay with you longer.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Coffee @ 0400 protein shake @ 0900, I add powdered peanut butter and fiber...

Y U M M Y ! ! ! ! !

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

When I was going through the academy, I would buy 3 packs of those every Saturday a.m. en route to the range and a 44 Oz. diet coke.....

Sigh.................. haven't had either in 12 yrs or so.....

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

tears stream...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That is actually a very appropriate diet. Oatmeal is good for a person and so is the other breakfast you mentioned. The only thing you need to do is invite Captain Morgan to your house a couple times a week after work.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh, Morgan, Jim and Jack have been pals of mine going back quite a few years, They were a few times over for breakfast, I must admit.

I can't seem to recall how THOSE days went to be honest.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i never have the same breakfast twice in a given week .

PS - coffee is coffee - thats not part of breakfast

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Crispy bacon, 2 fried eggs, slab of ham, and shredded cheddar all between 2 glazed donuts

And then I follow up with a cold washcloth, a couple aspirin, and a long nap.

Am I doin' it right?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Vanilla flavored coffee, homemade oatmeal with banana. And because I was extra hungry this morning,two local bakery made oatmeal raisin cookies. In my world cookies are totally acceptable as a breakfast food...Second only to cold pizza. A couple of times a month at least we eat homemade muffins.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
All this breakfast talk got me a little hungry so I bought a donut and ate it in about 5 seconds, plus it was gluten free so it was healthy

On to the second pot of coffee, smells so good!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
coffee and a smoke, I just can't eat before noon. somedays if I'm really engrossed in some project I'll forget to eaat till 6 or 7 at night. usually I only eat once a day, not the healthiest i know.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yesterday it was green eggs and bacon. Whizz up spinach and eggs in the blender then scramble and bacon with gluten free toast. But usu ally just coffee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join