It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are On The Verge of Interstellar Flight...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

edit on 1/24/2016 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WashMoreFeet

Just go to upload select the files then hit the up arrow, click the pic and highlight the BBcode, then copy paste to you post.
edit on 24-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Can you link the page? Might be more pertinent info that will give us the gist of the diagram.
edit on 24-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Trippy looking, but i dont see the relavence to FTL.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: operayt

Conclusively, Where?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Conclusively, Where?

to what are you referring to .

(post by Swing80s removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

"They have found a planet that can sustain human life on"

That's what im referring to so i ask again where is this world?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"They have found a planet that can sustain human life on"

That's what im referring to so i ask again where is this world?

it was in the news. Now i'm going to have to search for it again. wait.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well if its in the news then it must be true eh?
LoL

We will need to send out probes to conclusively determine any such facts, and that may take a while.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I could NOT find it, will search later. Found this THO relating to intersteller travel. Apparently we won't have to travel that far after all. You will have to hear what she says at the end. Two videos Plants grow better on Mars soil here on earth. youtu.be... and Mars 2016 Water found. youtu.be... it was an interesting find out of pure luck.

edit on 24-1-2016 by operayt because: fix link

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

we already have it and much more. But the problem is average people are confined to industries that will work within the petrol economoy. If it doesn't use a lot of gas then they wont' turn it into anything. Or it won't turn anything if it's taking humanity forward in terms of progress too fast.

Like prime example. Sir Richard Brandson and it's grand space tourism ideas. My thought is that I bet what happened is Richard starting developing this thing. But it would have taking people too far forward. Because then you'd have a gazillion entrpreneurs working on the next phase of that which would be like living in space etc etc. So again there's only certain things big corp are allowed to do. Who allows them? TPTB of course. So I bet they got to Richard and said like "look great job, nice idea, but we're shutting it down. Here's a billion dollars for your efforts but as of now your project is being shelved. We'll stage a crash landing to scare people off from ever using your space tourism idea and we'll slowly close down the project".

Like what goes on behind the scenes is the stuff of movies! If we could just pursue anything, we'd be light years ahead. But the problem is TPTB are already like 50 years ahead of the slave masses. So why would they want to relinquish that kind of control. What they want to do is hold back humanity and keep everyone confinded within the petrol economy.

It's really sad. Like I know I could be wrong but again, what we're dealing with behind the scenes is stranger than sci fiction. Most revolutionary tech never hits the masses. Like whatever happened to cold fushion. Or those generators that were suppose to power your house. Or any electric car that you would actually want to buy, or anything that actually might help you, or free you from the slave grid you're stuck in.
edit on 24-1-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Another interesting tidbit is growing plants on the moon. HOW you may ask. youtu.be... I found this interesting also. Maybe we don't need to intersteller travel. Just use our brains and habitat close to home.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Make our own planet , with different rules. The modern day Columbus , ONLY in space or on another planet. Maybe even on a rock flying thru space.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

the only way that's gonna happen in the next 200 years is if it's the next human race after this one is wiped off the checkerboard.

im a very positve person, but anyone can see if they actually take a look around and acknowledge the state of everythiing - humanity, weather, economics, celebrity, religion, government, countries, etc.- it's just at that tipping point it won't be coming back from.

but you can put hairsprair in your hair, and hang upside down on camera too telling everyone what an amazing time you are haveing in space
just like how those other guys do it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
no we are nowhere near the verge of interstellar flight! verge means to approach something closely... hell we dont even have a ship design capable of withstanding the forces... hell we havent even reached light speed travel or cracked anti gravity yet and this guy is saying we are on the "verge", sorry but we are nowhere near it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Actually study's regarding the design and propulsion of interplanetary/interstellar flight vehicles have been around since the 1960s. Not suggesting we have build any but many great minds have indeed pondered the problem.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join