It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PetroDolllar and the USD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

ok metals are rallying like a mutha right now, but this may be due to tax time purchasing no?? I suspect there will be some profit taking in the next week will help bring it back down in the near term??

And in regards to the GBP/JPY , how do you measure the threat assessment? Is it their value to each other, the USD or AU ?? I am only asking so that I can also keep an eye on it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Today gold saw a $50 rise and I'm gambling on a strong POG (price of gold) rise next week up to US$1350. USD down 3% since start this thread helping my portfolio (100% in gold miners) look more healthy.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

yes, it is looking good for all of use who ignore the ridicule and the mocking. Is the writing on the wall for this years outlooks?? I would say so.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

that pound yen....it's tanking just like in 2008 but the fall seems controlled....I see everything in a Biblical prophecy view so I'm kinda end of the world.....trying to figure out why God might need finance in the millennium....for another thousand years....

I need this reality to change to the new.....no more sorrow....paradigm, been that way for 55 years now.....scared of bad things happening to people. real bad scared.

Did you know the sneaky powers that be have tricks for this crisis....coco for the banks so they wont need a bailout.....and in their view....it's a race to the bottom in national currencies.....first one to the bottom wins because of debt wiped clean.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It looks so and the canary in the cage (Gold) is whistling but I would not put it past banks to allow Gold to rise in a false move so have invested accordingly. If rumours concerning Deutsche Bank are true we could be witnessing the beginning of a massive derivatives meltdown in which US has 200+ trillion exposure. The period in which greed ruled is slowly coming to an end.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I don't think that will happen until closer to 2020. I personally believe gold will end the year stable at 1350-1450. Maybe a dip in the summer, and then another rally leading up to election time. That is assuming the Syria stuff winds down according to plan. If this theoretical invasion by Turkey and Saudi actually goes down (which I still doubt), then things could get wild even for oil.

I'm betting oil will remain low enough to keep gas prices in Americas below $2.00/gal on average until about 2018 when congressional authorization begins a sale of 10% of inventory for Deficit reduction.

November 2, 2015 - With the passage of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015, congress authorizes the sale of 58 million barrels of SPR oil over the course of eight years beginning in 2018 for deficit reduction. The law also calls for the sale of 40-50 million barrels of SPR oil between 2017 and 2020 for modernization purposes.

December 4, 2015 - The Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act becomes law, authorizing the sale of 66 million barrels of SPR oil between 2023 and 2025 to replenish the Highway Trust Fund.

I suspect that when they have specific dates in mind the way they do, is because they know the oil will be worth more right???
edit on 2/14/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Stock markets are not likely to last to 2020. AP Möller Maersk, world’s biggest container shipping company. has stated that conditions are already worse than 2008. So when the stock market collapses there will be no need to park money in USD, it will collapse when wealth exits looking for greener pastures.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

oh ye of little faith. Really think a little thing like another devastating market collapse will suddenly stop the most powerful security apparatus that has ever existed in the time of humans?? Surely it will look very different after serious reform, but its not going anywhere. We just have to share the wealth of the world now with the other half of the Earth's population, but that market surely WILL still keep on trucking.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join