It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Attackers Yelled "ISIS! ISIS!" During Alleged Bronx Hate Crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I find this utterly discusting, but not surprising. On another thread weeks back, I actually had discussed the random attacks of ME looking folks. I am sure, sadly, that we will see more and more of this type of behavior....

Here is a snippet...

Two suspects allegedly shouted out "ISIS! ISIS!" as they attacked a 43-year-old man in the Bronx on Friday night. According to police, the victim was forced to the ground and suffered bruises to his head and face as he was punched and kicked multiple times.
The attack took place around 5:30 p.m. at Watson Avenue and Pugsley Avenue. News 12 reports that the victim, a Bangladeshi man named Mujibur Rahman, believes he was attacked on account of his traditional Islamic clothes and tupi. After his attackers fled, Rahman was taken to Jacobi Hospital, where he was treated and released.
The Times adds that Rahman had been walking with his 9-year-old niece at the time of the attack. She suffered no injuries.

L I N K

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
All unprovoked attacks like this on innocent people, regardless of who or what someone is, is disgusting and what makes it worse is he had a child with him. Terriblea reply to: ReadLeader

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No worries, they should get the mayor of Philly to just say this has nothing to do with ISIS

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

These idiots better be careful. There are some pretty diesel and tough Muslims in the Bronx who arent going to take a beating. I am thinking of one I know who would bench 3 of these little rats without breaking a sweat.

Also, there is a HUGE Muslim population in the Bronx that have integrated very well into the communities here. They are mostly loved and accepted. People carrying out crimes like this could find themselves running from an entire block of angry people.

The Bodega guys across the street from us get a watchful eye from everyone here and if anything happens we would go and sort it out. No one messes with Habibbi. We love those guys.

Its like that in allot of neighborhoods here. We all smoke Hookah here and they have the best ones, get cigarettes cheaper from them, talk about news and junk. They are GREAT shop keepers. They make a place come together. The Bronx is a series of bodegas and shops. You do the math on how many are Muslim after several decades of immigration.

These idiots better stop messing around. Thats how people get stabbed.

edit on 1 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

When I first read this title for the original title on Drudge I thought the attackers were chanting ISIS, ISIS because they were ISIS followers.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Other than the fact that Rahman had been walking with his 9-year-old niece....

This is disgraceful. ...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Reminds me of a shop owner in the midwest who was robbed and shot in the face while the shooter accused him of being an ISIS terrorist.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Tad, I know / have / the from a very straught mus buddy; he is a master of Muay Thai; may God be with the red neck delta bravos that try to 'teach' him a lesson....

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

These idiots better be careful. No one messes with Habibbi. We love those guys.

They are GREAT shop keepers.

LOL! I got the tone of your post and your intentions are good, but that did make me have a little giggle.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

These idiots better be careful. There are some pretty diesel and tough Muslims in the Bronx who arent going to take a beating. I am thinking of one I know who would bench 3 of these little rats without breaking a sweat.

Also, there is a HUGE Muslim population in the Bronx that have integrated very well into the communities here. They are mostly loved and accepted. People carrying out crimes like this could find themselves running from an entire block of angry people.

The Bodega guys across the street from us get a watchful eye from everyone here and if anything happens we would go and sort it out. No one messes with Habibbi. We love those guys.

Its like that in allot of neighborhoods here. We all smoke Hookah here and they have the best ones, get cigarettes cheaper from them, talk about news and junk. They are GREAT shop keepers. They make a place come together. The Bronx is a series of bodegas and shops. You do the math on how many are Muslim after several decades of immigration.

These idiots better stop messing around. Thats how people get stabbed.

Very true, I live here in NYC myself and can confirm. Many of these muslims own properties, and virtually every corner store/bodega that isn't hispanic owned.

new topics

top topics

join