It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suck and here's why. 10 good and bad things.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The first step to solving a problem is in identifying what it is. You've done that. Now take your list of negatives and work on them one by one. I don't think you are lazy. I think you lack motivation and passion, but this very thread tells me you are looking to change that. By the way, it's time you did. : )

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
I'm smart
I'm generous
I'm understanding
I'm empathetic
I'm sympathetic
I'm caring
I'm gentle
I'm funny
I'm tough
I'm realistic

The Big Lebowski. I'm trying to follow the Dude's daily regimen. You don't have to follow the Rat Race anymore. I'ts your choice. As for me I don't want to persue a management position. I'm snug as a bug in my position. No stress, no
grey hairs. Having to pour over Standard Operating Procedures, Incident events, personnel issues....not my problem. Oh yeah, you want me to take out the "trash" at the end of the day? Cool. I'm getting paid overtime for this stuff.
Live Life the way you want it to be.

Negatives

I'm opinionated
I'm argumentative
I'm ignorant (when I think i'm right)
I'm manipulative
I'm short tempered
I'm an alcoholic (probably more just dependant)
I'm a hypocrite - Always do what I say not what I do.
I'll laugh at stuff I shouldn't laugh at
I'm a quitter
I've got amazing potential but don't act on any of it.

Basically I'm lazy, and I'm content being lazy and not trying. I've always been like this, I'm over 40 and am kinda still the same.

I have a started voluntary work at Macmillan, palative care for the terminally ill. I really care about making someone's day better if I can. I think this is my calling card, but still feel I've wasted who I am and what I can do.
I suck, i just hope helping others in need can save me.
I've wasted my life.
Maybe this should be a rant.

<< 1   >>

join