It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Army veteran 'killed his Muslim wife and five-year-old daughter execution style

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

You cannot know them by the marks they wear, the icons about their necks, or the places they go to worship. One knows a Christian by his deeds. Therefore, any that know the perpetrator of this crime personally, do not know him as a Christian. They might have once, but after this? The mans actions dictate what he can claim to be, and no one who executes his wife and daughter can be considered a follower of Christ.

This is a tragic and awful thing, and all that I can say about any of it, is that I hope the souls of those who fell to this mans inexplicable act, find peace in the hereafter. With monsters in their midst on the mortal plain, it hardly seems likely that they had any peace at home.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The title is wrong.

Komel Crowley was raised Muslim in Pakistan and converted to Christianity when she married David Crowley.

If he is guilty, some think he is not, a man killed his wife and child. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with Christianity or Islam, as they were both Christians.

The inscription they claim was written on the wall in blood, makes it seem even more likely that he didn't do this crime.

From my standpoint.

edit on 17-1-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Accidentally posted before completing.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have to double take news headlines as they try and trick you with trigger words (muslim + christian in this case)..I imagine the OP fell foul of this, easily done.

When I was shown this earlier on Daily Mail by my girlfriend I didn't realise it was the gray state guy, think they blinded me with Christian killed a Muslim... We already discussed this on ATS pretty much exactly a year ago..
here we go:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh but now its "Christian killed a Muslim"(former)
Convenient..

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
really the guy kills his wife and child then for "sh*+s and giggles pokes fun of his wifes old religion by writing god is great in Arabic in her blood.

Nothing about that situation suggests anything funny and to be honest sounds more like a botched attempt to cover up an honor killing.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You cannot know them by the marks they wear, the icons about their necks, or the places they go to worship. One knows a Christian by his deeds. Therefore, any that know the perpetrator of this crime personally, do not know him as a Christian. They might have once, but after this? The mans actions dictate what he can claim to be, and no one who executes his wife and daughter can be considered a follower of Christ.

This is a tragic and awful thing, and all that I can say about any of it, is that I hope the souls of those who fell to this mans inexplicable act, find peace in the hereafter. With monsters in their midst on the mortal plain, it hardly seems likely that they had any peace at home.

I agree with your logic, some what, however I'd like to see the same apply to Muslims. For some reason folks paint all muslims with the same brush for the actions of less than 0.001% of their religion.

So if this man was not a christian, than terrorists are not muslim.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
When the day comes we can say "a man killed his wife and daughter" instead of a CHRISTIAN man killed his MUSLIM wife and daughter, or a MUSLIM man killed his CHRISTIAN wife and daughter we might be getting somewhere.

Until then, it's just an invitation to hate on one group or the other. Pretty transparent.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
When the day comes we can say "a man killed his wife and daughter" instead of a CHRISTIAN man killed his MUSLIM wife and daughter, or a MUSLIM man killed his CHRISTIAN wife and daughter we might be getting somewhere.

Until then, it's just an invitation to hate on one group or the other. Pretty transparent.

Yep, that's the NWO plan for now, divide and conquer. They hope to achieve unity through division, whether it's by race, religion, or national pride. And slowly but surely, it's working.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

It should be noted that the news items in the US, when the incident occurred, made no mention of religion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

It should be noted that the news items in the US, when the incident occurred, made no mention of religion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why would it mention religion? Did he kill his family for Jesus?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It sounds like he snapped and probably needed mental health care. It's tempting to say "See Christians do it too!" in order to combat the smug ignorance of Islam haters but it doesn't seem like his religion had anything to do with any more than anymore than it would if this guy had Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, whatever or atheist. Yes Christians and Muslims (it is the most relevant example) can become extremists. However this doesn't seem to be a case of radicalization.

Seems people are too quick to believe th e official government story/aka coronor report. What about th eAjar door that was left open in th eback? And if th e man was suicidal most of th e time even th e family dog dies. there was no struggle either. I dont know about you but im not gonna take one in the head without a fight. Doesnt this seem odd?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I agree with that premise entirely.

Too many broad brushes, makes for poor art.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

jeez Slayer, give the conspiracy side of it some credit plz....so quick to jump on the bandwagon. The guy was on a mission to expose bad government practices and he decides to kill his CHRISTIAN wife and child. Yes, he may be crazy, or he may have been suicided.

That type of #e does happen you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join