It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien-Hybrid about the dangers of writing on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hi, sometimes i feel like there is a cult, that 55 to 80 percent of the population are unknowingly a part of.

Here is something that i have been thinking about lately, it somehow seems, that people are going more, and more insane, like my family and friends, its getting weird..

Interesting story you have, textbook phrenia.. or is it just how "the cult" operates..

edit on 17-1-2016 by solve because: TYPO

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Malaysian Airlines just disappeared, I was participating in the discussion with a different account (Ninipe, I lost the password for that and the email address i was using at that time). When something hit me and i went to another thread, asking for the „Verfassungsschutz“ and got an answer(!). I felt like China was behind it and wanted to make sure someon else would get that too. My theory was that China had hijacked it and planned to use North Korea to launch an attack on GB.

I'm sorry, but you gave a fair bit of information in that first paragraph...and I'm really good at researching things.

Ninipe's final posts to that account don't really support what you're claiming.

You went to another thread, asking for the "Verfassungsschutz"....which translates to "Protection of the Constitution"...? (What did you mean by that?)

If this story is not true, and is indeed fiction...I'm sorry for calling you out. But if that's the case, I would suggest you start writing in the short stories threads (not being sarcastic).

jacygirl

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Were you and your ex on meth or some other form of addictive drugs? Sounds like drug induced paranoia with delusions of grandeur.

What if you are not important in the bigger picture? If you just step back and realize that this life like so many before it is over in the blink of an eye and all this mental energy spent will be lost in a short time anyway so why get caught up in it?

Honesty and being forthright will get you much further here you know. Try to take a step back from your drama, ignore that which is driving you crazy and focus on day to day life and living well.

Ignore it, get on with the life you were meant to live and not some shadowy world of abstract thinking.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
OP, have you ever sat down with your Mother and talked in depth about why she thinks she was abducted by aliens or why she thinks your half alien? .....if you have not, perhaps you should try to get to the bottom of that, to help with some of your unanswered questions......and, maybe all of those other issues that happened when you were splitting from your husband was him trying to drive you mad ! ( just a thought ...)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Come and get it.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Ah yes, the telepathic thing.

Listen, if it ever bothers you (bothers the # out of me a lot) please talk to a therapist. They can help. They may not understand but can help you relieve yourself of that reality.

I mean, how am i supposed to ignore when someone responds to my internal monologue where i mentally say "this is crazy if you can hear me" and they say aloud "yea, i know."

This is a touchy subject and most people and modern cultures/psychology brand people like us as complete nut jobs. However, combine some of the most brilliant minds and their theories and youve got yourself a pie of potentiality.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

More or less what ive noticed. Something about subconscious telepathy and people unconsciously reacting via specifically timed words and phrases along with subliminal messages, both verbal and body gestures...

Its more like Agents from the Matrix possessing a person.

Of course this is all speculation.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Some of us have abilities but no clear leadership on how to use them.

Personally I'm beginning to question wether it's just a good excuse to say "I don't know why me", rather than to do some actual good by coming together and using our abilities together for the betterment of the world.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Exactly there's a thin line between genius and mental illness, I've been walking the fine line at times but ironically I find smoking to be a deterant rather than an enabler.

The more I numb my brain, the less weird paranormal stuff I see/hear.

Whereas if I was mentally ill, the smoking should actually be increasing the frequency of those things happening to me (mind altered state) but yet it's the opposite.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning OP, albeit to late for me.

If posting on ATS will drive me crazy, I am certifiable at this point...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Some of us have abilities but no clear leadership on how to use them.

Personally I'm beginning to question wether it's just a good excuse to say "I don't know why me", rather than to do some actual good by coming together and using our abilities together for the betterment of the world.

Like: One Earth Army?

According to the book Mind Wars by Ronald McRae, each member of the First Earth Battalion would be sworn to uphold a credo of "high commandos and guerrilla gurus":
I have the capacity and therefore the duty to contribute to the development of myself, my associates, and our planet, simultaneously, now!
I will organize a self-supporting high commando group that will create and perform evolutionary breakthrough actions on behalf of people and planet. One people, one planet.
I will then pass on this concept to others who are capable of generating further self-organizing commando teams.
I will await the time when my group can connect naturally with others at higher and higher levels of awareness and performance — the Natural Guard.

First Earth Battalion

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That does sound very interesting, I am often drawn to a former members posts, his name was Astro and he talked a lot about how our consciousness is taken from us while we sleep in order to help a military type organization like the one you mentioned.

As for wether we are already working together ? It's entirely possible but either ways you are proving to me that at least some of the things you are saying can be demonstrated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join