It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien-Hybrid about the dangers of writing on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Malaysian Airlines just disappeared, I was participating in the discussion with a different account (Ninipe, I lost the password for that and the email address i was using at that time). When something hit me and i went to another thread, asking for the „Verfassungsschutz“ and got an answer(!). I felt like China was behind it and wanted to make sure someon else would get that too. My theory was that China had hijacked it and planned to use North Korea to launch an attack on GB.

After that my life changed, I felt like I was not „alone“ anymore. One morning I woke up with marks on my wrists and a round wound beneath the armpit on my left arm.
My ex-husband, who worked for Texas Instruments at that time, started acting weird, throwing tobacco on my table and said „My boss gave me that for you, from now on there is going to be only American Spirit.“
I saw a statue of a woman in the skies clear as marble.
My husband and I were already seperated at that time and barely talked.
But he made me watch „The Wolf of Wall Street“. If you have seen it, you'll know it has this weird and out of place Urkel in a balloon scene in it „One is up two is down“ From there on I developed weird ticks, giving myself kisses during meditation and always as answer to my thoughts, two is no, one is yes.
One day soon after, I was alone at home no neighbours, just me the dogs, cats and horses I was laying on the terrace in the sun with my eyes closed and suddenly felt unable to move. I heard someone taking my horse out of the stable and the sound of a weapon being drawn. I was in panic, unable to even open my eyes, I swore to give up everything that even if someone would kill my horse it wouldn't change anything.
I was furious thinking things like „It is for you to serve and protect and not for them to cater at your every wish.“ I was addressing all politicians in the world, every world leader and big head. This went on till I heard my horse being put back, I jumped up as soon as possible and exactly in that moment the phone rang. „Die Bank.“, which means, you probably guessed that „the bank“ and silence.
I ran out to the stables and looked if everything was okay and found at the doors a blue ribbon, instead of the lock holding them. I took it and put it in my pocket, closed the door and went back to the house as a very old man comes towards me, collecting for UNICEF. I go inside the house and got my last 20€ i still had and gave it to him, signed the paper for the donation, which seemed odd enough, never before had to do that when donating something.
Later that day my ex came home with a bottle of olive oil and hands me my 20€.

There were other creepy incidents, my neighbours came back early from their holidays, right on time when there were shots fired in the woods behind the house and he (Ex-Bundeswehr) was lurking beside the bathroom window telling me „Stay inside it is soon over.“

A while after this, my mother started acting hostile against me, telling me how she was abducted from aliens before she got pregnant with me and how she felt like I am not me anymore. Just recently my father confirmed that he indeed is not my biological father and nobody knows who it is.

With some distance now, I call it my schizophrenic episode, but sometimes I still wonder what if... Especially when I take a look at the blue ribbon and the scar under my arm.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Strangest thing I ever read, I feel as if I almost understand what you are saying, but not quite
As if im not supposed to

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow,

massive brain dump.... not that i'm taking form your story, but your fluttering between incidents, and its hard to follow,

a few questions:

One morning I woke up with marks on my wrists and a round wound beneath the armpit on my left arm.

did you get these looked at? (Photos??)

my mother started acting hostile against me, telling me how she was abducted from aliens before she got pregnant with me and how she felt like I am not me anymore. Just recently my father confirmed that he indeed is not my biological father and nobody knows who it is.

Is this news to you? or have you had a feeling?

do you mind breaking it into smaller chunks? it starts about the Missing aeroplane, then about an abducted horse, then your an Alien child..

I want to point out, i'm not taking taking the ****, i want to help you,

Peace!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Your mentally overloading yourself, as well as emotionally.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
naw, I understand and followed your post perfectly.......Somethings teaching us....make sure you stay on the side of the team....the good team.....
edit on 17-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
so you are an alien hybrid?
What exactly is the dangerous part of writing on ATS?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Oh well maybe that's because i was using headpoints to get it written.

And no unfortunately no photos.

She had told me that before once, the abduction thing. That my father also thinks he is not my father was news to me and he told me that just about a month or two ago.

It is really almost all in there and like I said this was happening during two weeks or so, two years ago.
No need to help me with that, I was in the meantime in a hospital and got it all worked out.
It just was.. creepy because i had the touchable evidence something odd did happen: the blue ribbon.

And don't worry my horse wasn't really abducted he was happy chewing hay when i checked.

a reply to: booyakasha

To be honest the title is more click-bait. I just wanted to share my story and the dangers of writting on ATS is because from there on i "lost my mind"

edit on 17-1-2016 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

OK,

sounds like you need to find peace,

What do you think "the blue ribbon" is about?

Have you ever had a blood test, any anomalies?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You need to relax, your post was almost too hard to follow but I managed to keep up I think.

It seems to me that your having trouble with your ex husband, so are you stating that he is part of the alien agenda and he's provoking these things ?

Otherwise can you please explain to me what you mean cuz I'm kind of lost on this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Well no. All i found when i researched what the blue ribbon means is that it is the award for the fastest atlantic crossing ship. And Pabst.
I did get my blood tested, but my DNA test results "disappeared". And it is too expansive for me at the moment to get a second one.

a reply to: threeeyesopen

No, my ex and I were having issues because of other things and that started way before any of this happened. He was just acting as if somebody "told" him to give me the tobacco, but I don't think he knew what he was doing. He also glued over the cam on my laptop and didn't give me an answer when i asked him why he did that.

Sorry the OP sounds so overloaded as I said I was using headwords to keep it all in order and short.
But I am here & open for discussion if you have any further questions.

I was provoking these things to happen, I guess, because I always had an interest in magic and was experimenting a bit. I also had an UFO sighting when I was on the mountains. And from the stories my mother told me. So I know how, when and where i got my "damage" from and it definetly wasn't my ex.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Me not likes "Click Bait", but there you go, each to their own. I'll leave now thanks

2nd line

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What nationality are you ? ....and I don't understand the Malaysia plane tied to you?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm not sure why people don't understand your OP. Like you said, it's directly related to your mental health. If you're saying you had ascizophrenic episode just to be sarcastic, or if you truly do have schizophrenia, it's good that you can write down your hallucinations and episodes, separating them from your reality.

When it comes to the evidence of the blue ribbon, it may not be evidence of anything, really. As you might know, if you truly were going through an episode, your mind was processing these items outside of "reality". The ribbon could have come from anywhere. Your brain turned the ribbon into an integral part of your hallucination.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It was just this one episode. I never had anything like that before or after (toi, toi, toi) and i can laugh about it by now. If you ask me it is my mother who truly has unsolved issues, but i myself just have to look in the mirror to know i am ordinary human. And it was almost two years ago, the distance helps also.

I just keep thinking about the blue ribbon and wish it wouldn't exist. The mri was normal, EEG was normal, Lymbal Punction was without results, so i know i don't have to worry too much. Except the tiny itch about the lost DNA test.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Blue ribbon is a winners ribbon in many competition

Marks on body et paralysis ... disturbing

More soon or ....

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I am german. And the discussion about the plane was just the start of it, that's why I mentioned it.

a reply to: errorcode

Want more? Because I have more. The two weirdest weeks of my life. For example people were able to hear me thinking. And I swear I wasn't talking loud.
And at one point i came to the conclusion it would be best not to say anything at all to anyone anymore. I went for a walk saw my neighmbour working in her garden and as a reflex said "Hi." Her reaction was more than irritating, she fell back and said "Na!" as if i would have said something nasty. And she looked very puzzled after that.

And I was surrounded by butterflies all the time, as it went along i kept seeing the words "Do you want to continue?" everywhere in books, on the laptop and so on. My reaction to this was me dressing up in my butterfly sweater and standing outside on a hill for a while, the blue ribbon in my hand.

I was sure some people knew who I was and what I was doing, because they came to me and asked me for example to wash their hands. It had a bit of a religious note. Like I was blessing them.

And I was able to feel what my animals felt, opening the doors for them before they had to make a sound f.e. knowing they came back before they were in sight and so on. I had a riding lesson which was "out of this world", and it really felt as if this was because i just felt what my horse would have told me if he would have been my teacher.

Tiny things, the big ones are all in the OP. Mostly telepathical moments. I didn't want to have anything to do with my mother or my ex anymore and was able to get out of their way, because i always knew somehow what they would be doing next.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Maybe your practicing of magic created a whole new world for you.

It's not uncommon at all really, what needs to be figured out is how real these experiences are.

For instance I have had many paranormal incidents in which I have had other people there also witnessing it, but I never capture anything on camera because I don't want to be known by anyone.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

At this point I shall refrain from deep analysis, this has more on the face of it
However there is more inside, but deep down

You know what I am saying I think

From my culture, these animals have a purpose and their existence has meaning on many levels

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Atsbhct

I just keep thinking about the blue ribbon and wish it wouldn't exist. The mri was normal, EEG was normal, Lymbal Punction was without results, so i know i don't have to worry too much. Except the tiny itch about the lost DNA test.

Why were these tests performed, originally? Was it done solely to search for alien heredity?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is not the thought process of a hybrid. .::.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join