It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murderous Villain Test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This a simple questioner from Celebrity Types website. While I don't agree with that using the words "dictator" and "terrorist" to describe someone, I thought it was fun to see which "evil" historic figure matches my personality.

This free online 45-question personality test will allow you to compare yourself with the personalities of 20 murderous dictators and terrorists, using a hybrid of the scientific "Big Five" measure of personality and the cognitive theories of C.G. Jung. Furthermore, this test will also match your personality scores with peer-reviewed university studies.

I am most like:

Mao Zedong

Like Mao Zedong, you are intellectually curious and novelty-seeking to a fault. You are bored by doing things the tried-and-true way and love nothing better than to embark on a new and challenging project. However, keep in mind that those around you may not appreciate experiments as much as you do - particularly if they will have to deal with the consequences long after you've lost interest and moved on.

I also wanted to do the opposite for fun. To see who I'm least like according to this questionnaire. And my results are:

Heinrich Himmler

Like Heinrich Himmler, you are loyal, orderly, and strive to please your friends and superiors. Your attention to detail and the responsibility with which you approach your work are assets in any endeavor. However, every once in a while you would do well to zoom out and evaluate the big picture. Are you working smarter, not harder, and are your efforts pulling in the right direction?

Murderous Villain Test

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Vladimir Putin of course. But does he really fit in as a murderous villain ? But , yes . When I grow up I want to be just like him

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

That was fun!
I don't know how accurate but, some points were spot on...

Che Guevara
Marxist revolutionary
"At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality."

More spontaneous and flexible in your approach to problem solving than the average person.
More risk-prone, and less afraid of exposing yourself to risk, than the average person.
More likely than the average person to believe that "rules are meant to be broken" and to utilize that belief to your own advantage.
More likely than the average person to leave a messy room when you go to work in the morning.
Less preoccupied than the average person with how you are perceived in the eyes of others.
More psychologically robust and better at absorbing shocks and setbacks than the average person.
Less worried about stressors and threats in your environment than the average person; not being one to be easily irritated or upset.
Someone who performs better under pressure than the average person.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No F**** way

I am Adolf Hitler

WTF

Personality Match Like Adolf Hitler, you are introverted but nevertheless possess a charisma that is second to none because you are strongly attuned to people. When you put your mind to it, you can charm anyone. You have a dramatic flair and you like testing other people's boundaries to see what will happen. Be careful that you do not end up playing with fire and getting yourself into a dangerous situation which you cannot charm your way out of. Words of Warning

edit on 17-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I got "Angel". I think I'm doing this wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I got Che Guevara as my villain...

Like Che Guevara, you are spontaneous, passionate, and communicative. It is important to you to be true to yourself and to stand up for what you believe in, provoking others out of their bourgeois complacency by tenderly calling out the world's injustices. You are passionate about your cause and can even wax somewhat poetic when speaking of the social change that you long for. However, remember that calling for change is not enough; the mature firebrand also points to practicable ways of implementing it.

Doing the opposite gives me Saddam Hussein:

Like Saddam Hussein, you are tough-minded, blunt, no-nonsense and authoritarian. You enjoy being in charge, and you are skeptical of both starry-eyed idealists and slippery, smooth-tongued operators. Nevertheless, you must take such people seriously or else you may one day find the rug being pulled out from under you.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Growing up and retaining childlike emotional responses, being beaten by your father and left for dead, raised by nannies within an elite family removed from commoners, a stint as colonel in the military, a law degree, defense attorney and then district attorney, mayor or governor of some back water racist town or state.

Then run for congress or the senate, or become a CEO of Megacorp…

the perfect narcissistic, sociopathic, megalomaniacal, control freak.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh, I'm another Mao.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Geez Iam Che Guevara??

Scientific Research
According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:
More spontaneous and flexible in your approach to problem solving than the average person.
More risk-prone, and less afraid of exposing yourself to risk, than the average person.
More likely than the average person to believe that "rules are meant to be broken" and to utilize that belief to your own advantage.
More likely than the average person to leave a messy room when you go to work in the morning.
Less preoccupied than the average person with how you are perceived in the eyes of others.
More psychologically robust and better at absorbing shocks and setbacks than the average person.
Less worried about stressors and threats in your environment than the average person; not being one to be easily irritated or upset.

edit on 17-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

An Angel Too good for this world

"Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

Personality Match
Your sweet personality does not match any Murderous Villain. It seems you are too pure of heart and introspective to ever inflict true evil upon the world. Being too sensitive for this world, you are more likely to take your own life than that of another.

Words of Warning
You are an angel, but even angels have dark sides - have you ever: (Questions Answered)
Assumed an innocuous attitude where you purposefully downplayed your resourcefulness as a means of making others step in and assume responsibility for you? N
Intentionally "forgotten" objects in someone's home as a way of making sure that you were active in their consciousness and that they were thinking about you? N
Internalized the opinions of others, blindly parroting their opinions back to them, as a way of avoiding conflict and trying to please? Y
Been so docile in a romantic relationship that it brought out antisocial, narcissistic, or sadistic traits in your partner, even though such traits had not been a part of your partner's personal history up to that point? Y
Projected your own need for a competent and nurturing 'other' onto someone who really did not have these traits - in other words, seeing them for what you wanted them to be, rather than for what they were? Y
Ignored someone's requests to break off a relationship by attempting to force the status quo on them and continue as if nothing has changed? N

Scientific Research
According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:
More likable, warm, and trusting than the average person.
More likely than the average person to think in terms of "win-win" and to compromise as a means of settling disputes.
Someone who forgives more easily than the average person and who gives more to charities than the average person.
Someone who feels more concern for others and who sympathizes more with the feelings of others than the average person.

Historical Background
Angels are supernatural beings, often depicted in humanoid form with feathered wings on their backs and halos around their heads. They are found in various religions and mythologies.

In Zoroastrianism and Abrahamic religions, angels are often depicted as benevolent celestial beings who act as intermediaries between Heaven and Earth, or as guardian spirits or a guiding influence. However, the term 'angel' has gradually been expanded to include various other meanings, such as protective 'guardian angels' and celestial guides for human beings, benevolently carrying out God's will.

In contemporary pop culture, the term 'angel' is sometimes used to refer to self-sacrificing humans who are seemingly 'too good for this world' and incapable of doing evil. However, in the Abrahamic tradition, angels have historically also been portrayed as celestial soldiers and warriors, imposing divine retribution upon the enemies of God.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I got "Angel". What the hell?

Personality Match
Your sweet personality does not match any Murderous Villain. It seems you are too pure of heart and introspective to ever inflict true evil upon the world. Being too sensitive for this world, you are more likely to take your own life than that of another.

According to my in-laws and conservative relatives, I am pure evil so I don't understand.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: baglady333
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Abysha

I didn't even know anyone could get "angel" as a result. You know, I expected someone would get Che because at celebrity types they have him as a "villain" but he's more of a feeling type. Also, I wonder how they would do their "hero test" now. If they did one. Would someone get "devil" if they weren't seen as good enough? Makes you wonder.
edit on 17-1-2016 by Teddy916 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Me to got Angel.
Iam to good for this world

heres what it said:
Personality Match

how about that

gotta celebrate now yeah

this was fun, thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I get how you feel.
I'm apparently like Osama Bin Laden...

Wtf.....

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Vladimir Putin!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: Layaly
I'm apparently like Osama Bin Laden

Somewhere, a CIA web spider just peed itself.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
ALBERT SPEER
Minister of Armaments, Nazi Germany

Personality Match Like Albert Speer, you are intellectually minded. You see yourself as an observer of events rather than as a partaker in them - as someone who analyzes rather than influences, and thinks rather than does. However, you should remember that your detached analytical stance does not make you an innocent bystander in life and that all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. Passivity is also a choice that affects others.

Historical Background Albert Speer (1905-1981) was a German architect who served as the Third Reich's Minister of Armaments and War Production for part of World War II. Speer became a member of the Nazi Party in 1931. His impressive architectural skills won him entry into Hitler's inner circle. He designed stadiums for Nazi Party rallies. In 1942, he was appointed to the war production cabinet position. Despite constant Allied bombings, German war production continued to increase while he was in charge. In 1946, he was tried at Nuremberg and was apologetic for his crimes. He was sentenced to twenty years, mainly due to his use of forced labor for production. He served most of his sentence in Spandau Prison and spent his remaining years living in relative obscurity in West Germany. He published three books about his experiences with the Third Reich and died in 1981 of natural causes.

Scientific Research According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are: Likely to have a richer vocabulary than the average person.
Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person on political and societal issues.
Likely to have a quicker understanding of abstract concepts and ideas than the average person.
More critical, cold-headed, and detached than the average person.
More suspicious of the motives of others than the average person and quicker to detect a lie or an attempt to manipulate you than the average person.
More at ease with making cynical and tough decisions than the average person.
More likely than the average person to be barbed and acerbic with people who irritate you.

Ummmm...sure I'll buy that.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I got Albert Speer.

I'm not arguing

ETA I posted before seeing AD's response - uncanny huh?
edit on 17-1-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What the heck is happening here people

no way Osama in the house too !??! On my phone.. I better disable my current location

Wait a minute this thread looks extra suspicious now .. Is this the portal to hell ??

"Angels" 999 ??? and in-laws ?!?!

Oh god this is just too funny

edit on 17-1-2016 by Layaly because: Goose

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Mao Zedong, no surprises there considering i'm married to a dictator anyways ( i see it that way )

2nd
edit on 2016-01-17T12:12:57-06:002016Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:12:57 -0600bSunday1201America/Chicago1612 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join