It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU shock as 'out' vote sweeps 6% ahead!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

We'd definitely need a fence if they chose to be ruled by the EU and the rest of us vote leave.
Scotland would be the weak immigration link.

Yeah do one whinging Scots nationalists, yer boring as # now.
edit on 10.4.2016 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: grainofsand

Yup id tell them to piss off too.

Then rebuld hadrians wall.

You might want to check with the people of Northumberland about that one.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ScepticScot

UK as part of EU. About 13% of population, parliamentary sovereignty, own currency, control of own borders, major say in all EU bodies.
Scotland as part of UK,. 9% of population, parliament powers at whim of Westminster, currency ran from London. Border controls a reserved power, has 1 MP in rulling party.

I think if we had a referendum in England on kicking Scotland out of the UK, it would be an overwhelming YES vote. It seems to me that it is the Scottish keeping Scotland in the UK. I hope you guys vote to leave in the next referendum.

You got a poll to back that up (strangely I wish it was true as it would mean next time time there wouldn't be the same level of project fear nonsense from Westminster if it could cost votes in England).

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

UK as part of EU. About 13% of population, parliamentary sovereignty, own currency, control of own borders, major say in all EU bodies.
Scotland as part of UK,. 9% of population, parliament powers at whim of Westminster, currency ran from London. Border controls a reserved power, has 1 MP in rulling party.

I think if we had a referendum in England on kicking Scotland out of the UK, it would be an overwhelming YES vote. It seems to me that it is the Scottish keeping Scotland in the UK. I hope you guys vote to leave in the next referendum.

You got a poll to back that up (strangely I wish it was true as it would mean next time time there wouldn't be the same level of project fear nonsense from Westminster if it could cost votes in England).

No poll, just my thoughts. Most people I speak to are fed up with the constant whining.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

No poll, just my thoughts. Most people I speak to are fed up with the constant whining.

Well stop whining so much when you speak to them and they won't be so fed up ( sorry couldn't resist).

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well stop whining so much when you speak to them and they won't be so fed up ( sorry couldn't resist).

Ha - fair enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Stay on topic fella?
This is an EU thread.

Yeah i know. You were the one who took the thread off topic by bringing the SNP and all things Scottish into it on page 16 and beyond. Same # another day from you and the rest of the Scotland haters.

Now back on topic..Brexit, Terrible idea, isn't it.?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I had thought the leaflet from Cameron and his cronies was supposed to be sent out later and there was to be a debate on it.... I received the leaflet today. There is not a single negative on the EU in the entire document.

Have they brought spending the money and sending it forward to avoid a debate on it????!

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join