It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU shock as 'out' vote sweeps 6% ahead!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

So with all the Bombings and shootings in France and Belgium the UK just simply ####s off and leaves our European brothers to get on with all the #. And especially after the UK lending more of a hand in creating the mess in the first place...Excellent.

I'm pretty sure France, Belgium and the rest will reminds us of our treachery when the time comes.

Be careful what you wish for.

Wow, the EU loving SNP really have got into your head haven't they!
Buy some bleach and have a good clean lol

As i have already stated in previous threads and post. The SNP and all things Scotland are living rent free inside your skull mate..
Perhaps you need to try your own Bleach enema only try standing on your head when applying the cleansing agent.

Lol behave ya auld whinging EU lover, Sturgeon says 'jump for the EU' and you will jump haha.
This is an EU thread and my comments were absolutely valid as the SNP will drop to its knees with a warm begging mouth for the EU, every time.
Vote remain if you wish fella, but do it only after reading a bit more than the latest SNP leaflet.

Point me in the direction of "the truth" then and i may yet be convinced that we leave.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Point me in the direction of "the truth" then and i may yet be convinced that we leave.

Depends what you mean by 'the truth' and what is important to you.

It's true that the EU makes 50% of our laws and regulations...
fullfact.org...

It's true that we pay the EU £13 million (£8.5m net) a day as a membership fee...
fullfact.org...

It's true that the EU restricts our ability to rescue failing industries with state aid...
eur-lex.europa.eu...:12008E107

It's true that we don't have full control of our borders while inside the EU...
www.europedia.moussis.eu...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Bollocks, you only have to read my posts!! Lol...find your own truth...you have the same internet as me!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Bollocks, you only have to read my posts!! Lol...find your own truth...you have the same internet as me!

I dont do the dark web

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Stay on topic fella?
This is an EU thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Depends what you mean by 'the truth' and what is important to you.

It's true that the EU makes 50% of our laws and regulations...
fullfact.org...

It's true that we pay the EU £13 million (£8.5m net) a day as a membership fee...
fullfact.org...

It's true that the EU restricts our ability to rescue failing industries with state aid...
eur-lex.europa.eu...:12008E107

It's true that we don't have full control of our borders while inside the EU...
www.europedia.moussis.eu...

excellent. someone who want's £30,000 to publish her findings...Please dont have me digging deeper into her political leanings.
And a link to a site that say's..

The requested document does not exist.

Well done Sherlock.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Stay on topic fella?
This is an EU thread.

No, It's a Brexit propaganda thread by the looks of it. As i said, Be careful what you wish for. If i was France or any other country in the EU i wouldn't be trying hard to keep suspected terrorists from leaving there doorstep and landing on our doorstep.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Good. If only people had listened to critics early on instead of labeling them Euro skeptics. They should have been labeled as rational people with a good point.

This is great news for Europe.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: anxiouswens

Good. If only people had listened to critics early on instead of labeling them Euro skeptics. They should have been labeled as rational people with a good point.

This is great news for Europe.

Why would the disintegration of Europe be a great thing. ? Last time that happened was 1914 -1939 and that didn't end to well for 100 million people.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

List for me the advantages, and disadvantages of staying in the EU.

One of your "friendly" adversaries could do the same from the other end of the spectrum.

This way, this American outsider can look things over, and give proper unwanted, in all likelihood, advice.

I fear that within the next couple, three, decades the same thing is going to happen here in the States.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

excellent. someone who want's £30,000 to publish her findings...Please dont have me digging deeper into her political leanings.

All news sites rely on either advertising, membership fee's or donations. Did you even read the links? The fullfact sites are completely independent showing the FACTS, hence the name. They even provide further links to where they got their analysis from. But you keep your head in the sand. The ignorance from you is astonishing.

And a link to a site that say's..
The requested document does not exist.

Well done Sherlock.

Because the link is broken, smart ass. You clearly aren't Sherlock.
Here's the amended link

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

And the fact that you have been so childish with your reply back to my post which was actually trying to inform you of the facts, which YOU had requested, shows to me that you are not willing to change your vote, nor look at any facts.

Why don't you have a go at debunking any of those facts I gave you.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
List for me the advantages, and disadvantages of staying in the EU.

It's not that easy as some advantages for some can also be disadvantages for others. For example, the free movement of people.

Also most of the advantages for staying in the EU can actually be achieved at national level anyway and don't require a political union. Like free trade deals and sharing intelligence.

For me this isn't a choice between Remaining or Leaving the EU.
It's about whether you want to live in an independent democratic nation, or be apart of a United States of Undemocratic Europe.

edit on 83108bAmerica/ChicagoSat, 09 Apr 2016 19:08:10 -05003016 by 83Liberty because: slight tidy up

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

I phrased that wrong. My apologies.

Advantages and disadvantages as you see them.

I realize that it's mostly opinion, and that's what I want. I know that many of you have been less than shy about sharing those opinions in this thread
, but restating 'em would be doing me a huge favor.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: crazyewok

So with all the Bombings and shootings in France and Belgium the UK just simply ####s off and leaves our European brothers to get on with all the #. Especially after the UK lending more than just a hand in creating this mess in the first place...Excellent.

I'm pretty sure France, Belgium and the rest will remind us of our treachery when the time comes.

Be careful what you wish for.

Well you want Scotland to F off and leave the UK.

You really dont see the hypocrisy do you?

No, I want Scotland to stand on it's own two feet..You know, Like you do when you grow a pair and stop relying on mummy and daddies paycheck to keep you in the manner you have become accustomed.

Do you have a problem with that.?

O god do you read what you type ?

Really dont know were to start?

The idea is I want the uK to do the same from the EU?

Or the fact that if Scotland leaves the Uk but stays in the EU then its not independent or standing on its own two feet,

Your hilarious.

Is Germany not a independent country, is France, is Belgium. is Holland not not a independent country. ?

No they are not!

No country is independent when it has no control over its currency, trade relations and major laws.

How you think being a insignificant part of the EU as a "independent" Scotland is more independent than being a significant part of the UK out of the EU is beyond me.
edit on 10-4-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Its quite simple if the UK leaves with the huge contribution it makes each day to the EU, then the EU will crumble.
Personally I think the money we would save should be spent reducing our deficits/debts.

With the fiddling in the overseas aid budget added to the money sent to the EU its time we woke up and reinvested our own money in our own workers and people who have earned that money in the first place.

Anyone who thinks EU countries will want to stop selling their goods to Britain is mad because its how these other EU countries survive - by selling to countries that can afford to buy their goods in the first place.

Anyone who thinks the Scots won't leave the UK at the next referendum they have is also stupid.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

UK as part of EU. About 13% of population, parliamentary sovereignty, own currency, control of own borders, major say in all EU bodies.
Scotland as part of UK,. 9% of population, parliament powers at whim of Westminster, currency ran from London. Border controls a reserved power, has 1 MP in rulling party.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

UK as part of EU. About 13% of population, parliamentary sovereignty, own currency, control of own borders, major say in all EU bodies.
Scotland as part of UK,. 9% of population, parliament powers at whim of Westminster, currency ran from London. Border controls a reserved power, has 1 MP in rulling party.

I think if we had a referendum in England on kicking Scotland out of the UK, it would be an overwhelming YES vote. It seems to me that it is the Scottish keeping Scotland in the UK. I hope you guys vote to leave in the next referendum.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah I'd vote leave for Scotland, it's getting boring now and losing them from the UK wouldn't affect my life in the slightest.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yup id tell them to piss off too.

Then rebuld hadrians wall.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join