It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Christians celebrate the will of the devil to murder Jesus?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

thank God Jesus died, I want to celebrate that though I am human, I am also forgiven

Your thanking god for killing his own innocent son...makes sense..

Col 1:16
New Living Translation
for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can't see--such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him.

the above highlights that under this demiurge jehovah even the conspiracy to create a new cult called christianity had jehovahs guiding hand - and then they try to slip in FREE WILL. yeah right

But even Jesus wanted (Luke 22:42) the cup taken away from him. Judas became the scapegoat when Jesus forced him to accept the bread

John 13:21-31
21 After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, "I tell you the truth, one of you is going to betray me."
22 His disciples stared at one another, at a loss to know which of them he meant.
23 One of them, the disciple whom Jesus loved, was reclining next to him.
24 Simon Peter motioned to this disciple and said, "Ask him which one he means."
25 Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, "Lord, who is it?"
26 Jesus answered, "It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish." Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, son of Simon.
27 As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. "What you are about to do, do quickly," Jesus told him,
28 but no one at the meal understood why Jesus said this to him.
29 Since Judas had charge of the money, some thought Jesus was telling him to buy what was needed for the Feast, or to give something to the poor.
30 As soon as Judas had taken the bread, he went out. And it was night.
31 When he was gone, Jesus said, "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him.

So Jesus set up Judas - and Satan then entered him,

Judas should be sanctified as the reluctant Hero who was forced into fulfilling the prophecies. Without Judas...no crusifiction...oops crusifixion....the cult of christianity would have been just another casualty in the battle of ideas happening at the time in the middle east

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Dear construction of light
Well we fundamentally disagree
See Jesus and Jehova are one though different.Jehova is not a demiurge in my opinion

It would,be pointless to explain

If Jesus was God and Jehova a demiurge, why does Jesus instruct us to pray to the Father, doesn't matter

I get it you hate God and Christianity and this is you venting your hate

Cool

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It just staggers me windward how much you think you know
about Christianity and how much you really don't know

You are fooling yourself if you think you sound reasonable arguing

There are scriptures in the bible urging Christians not to argue with some people, simply because they won't listen mad or care

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Come now, you never studied religion....or do your definitions of religions change depending on what message on any given day you are trying to promote? You deny christianity is a religion, or are you saying you have seen the end and know it for a fact? See that works both ways

Absolutely 100% incorrect.

It does NOT work both ways...

Again, studying a counterfeit is a dead end.

Religion is a counterfeit and counterfeits only exist when there is a genuine.

The stealth agenda behind them is to discredit and keep you away from the genuine.

The genuine ALWAYS attracts counterfeits.

Why have we never seen a counterfeit $23 bill?

Obviously because there ARE no real $23 bills...

When the Secret Service trains its members to recognize counterfeit money, they begin by studying and learning the genuine article. They study in great detail all of its protections, its paper and markings, and the very smallest details to ensure they know the “real thing” better than anything. A bank teller deals with money all day long and he or she can get a good feel of the currency and know the “real thing” from experience and handling the bills on a daily basis.

We begin by finding the genuine article by looking at the name…one that honors its founder and creator. As Christ pointed out to Peter, in Matthew 16:18, Christ is the founder…any other is an imposter/man-made/counterfeit.

Counterfeit Religion

Now, passing counterfeit money is a crime, causing inconvenience, loss and disappointment to the victim. But counterfeit religion is even worse. It’s deceptive, because it looks so much like the real thing. But sooner or later, it will catch up with the person who tries to pass it off as genuine religion. And when that happens, people get hurt; especially the people who know genuine religion. They often get turned off on all religion, and want nothing more to do with it.

Counterfeit or Genuine

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You are fooling yourself if you think you sound reasonable arguing

Don't misunderstand, I don't believe that there's anything reasonable about Christianity.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: windword

no...

"Love one another; as I have loved you"

How is that a descriptor of sin? What are you trying to say?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I haven't understood your point since we started this lil debate. How do you not know Christian/Jewish sin? its on a stone tablet and there is only ten. Sometimes i wonder if you're a troll or just hate anything Christian

sorry missed your prior post you actually do hate Christianity

edit on 22-1-2016 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Do you think that the 10 Commandments is a list of sins?

You continue to prove my point, that is that you're acting like you understand what sin is. You don't seem to. Until you can understand the concept of sin that the Apostle John refers to Christians being without, free off and sins that they commit no more, you're just proving my point.

You are no spokesperson to defend the Christian faith, a faith that you readily admit that you don't subscribe to.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Jesus was a very spiritual man, and that scared the archons, so they needed a ritual to spiritually pin him down for generations to come knowing he would incarnate as a human again.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join