It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pro Trump and pro Wall...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The only wall I could go with is a wall of snipers. As the pace of border jumper decreases, so can the numbers of snipers.

As for Trump. The guy's a windbag. He's saying all the things the common American wants to hear ... meaning none of it, unfortunately. I fully expect the RNC and the GOP to give him the boot. I bet he thinks they will too. That'll give him the opportunity he really wants: To run as an Independent and split the vote ... giving Hillary her best chance to succeed 0bama. (Is there anyone who doesn't remember how cozy Trump and the Clintons were?)

No matter what happens, the USA will remain head-over-heels in debt. The probability we'll come out of that mess with a dictator at the helm is high. I'd prefer that guy not be someone like Trump.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

This is a place you can state your support for a candidate. And you should feel it is a safe place to do so.

I just think you may not be taking into account the horrible things he often says and how that would be detrimental to the office. If he makes fun of handicapped people when he is not President, what will he do when he is? And that is just 1 example.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Looking at what "Trump" means, my mind is beginning to wander a bit hmmm

en.wikipedia.org...

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The only wall I could go with is a wall of snipers. As the pace of border jumper decreases, so can the numbers of snipers.

A wall of snipers? You want to shoot and kill people trying to come here to make a better life for their family, hoping, maybe, to pick fruit, be a gardener, clean a house or hang around Home Depot looking for day work?

Could you be one of those snipers on the wall? There will be women and children. Most of the men who come alone send money back to their families.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

As far as US politics is concerned, he is an enigma. The media (liberal and conservative) can't seem to keep their airwaves off him because he brings in the ratings and irrespective of whether they say good or bad things about him, one thing is clear to me - he is getting more popular and I think in large part it has to do with his no-nonsense rhetoric regarding the Military, restoring US dominance on the global stage and sorting out immigration by halting the influx of a particular demographic as well as sealing the southern border with a big concrete wall - these policies are popular with American citizens - simple.

The US political establishment must be in meltdown mode and if he keeps this momentum up he will either be assassinated or installed in the oval office.

If he is installed then the global elite bloodlines will have allowed it to be so.

If he is assassinated, then he was quite possibly the real deal whose policies may have actually been counter to the globalist agenda for the destruction of the constitution and the implementation of a single global government.

Bring on November.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
All voting for Trump is doing is eliminating the middle man and literally putting our government directly into the hands of the oligarchy. Maybe he should have Soro's or Gates for vice president.

You depress me with this choice.
edit on 1/16/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I'm not PC.

Also I believe we need somewhat of a cowboy right now to shake things up and rattle some cages, across the globe as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hey man I agree with you 100%, and I am a first generation American born to immigrant parents. They ask me how I can share this view, I respond "well hey, there is a reason you left #hole Colombia in the eighties and came here to start a life right?? Dont just throw that logic away because you dont want to preserve why you came here to begin with."

You are right though about the family structures in many of the non-hispanic black and white american traditional families. I have met many in my life, and overall I have seen much more dysfunction then thought possible. Very little inter generational respect from all parties towards each other.

It even happens to the Asian, Hispanic and European families after about the 3rd generation. It almost seems if you do not recognize the brainwashing, the families are doomed to become more and more dysfunctional.

We dont chase the wealth, we chase stability first, and success follows. Those who chase the wealth first or only just end up destroying their families.

Plus Trump knows to focus some foreign policy attention to Afghanistan to defeat the Chinese monopoly on R.E.M.'s
edit on 16-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

The only other option is a career politician.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Thanks. I in no way have any hatred towards these races but we need to fix this place before we can help everyone else.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

No disagreement from me. Well said.

Is there risk in Trump? Absolutely. There is also potential. I see none with the rest.

Yet again, Trump by default.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yes but that career politician refuses and has consistently stood against the oligarchy and is refusing their bribes. It's not being a career politician that's the issue, it's being a bought and paid for politician who's naught but a puppet of the oligarchy. Voting directly for a member of the oligarchy is far far worse.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
All voting for Trump is doing is eliminating the middle man and literally putting our government directly into the hands of the oligarchy. Maybe he should have Soro's or Gates for vice president.

You depress me with this choice.

I enjoy your posts and I would like to give you the opportunity to change my mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
A wall of snipers? You want to shoot and kill people trying to come here ...

... illegally
In a word: Yes.

Hopefully, that word would get out and the border jumping would end before a shot was fired. If not ... the word would get back soon enough that the risk was worth nowhere near the reward.

ETA: Trump knows this is the best business model to achieve the desired end result: No more illegals ... not even an attempt. Why do you think it is ... after all the other asinine things he's said ... that Trump not expressed what everyone here already knows would be perfectly effective, and the cheapest and fastest to implement?
edit on 1612016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure, I'll humor you there, but if you want to take that route you would have to accept it has been an issue for decades.
Even the holy man him self Reagan had the issue, he choose amnesty as his answer.

Strange how you don't have employers wanting to make the most profit possible in your list...

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Let's get this out of the way quick.. Yes some of these views may seem contrary on the surface compared to my typical perspective on most topics.

If you comment on this slight hypocrisy only, you will be ignored.

Now.... I like Trump. Trust me I was a Sanders supporter for a while but I realized he's just another career politician, and I'm sick of those. I like Trump because he knows what it takes to run a business and has the balls to follow through on that knowledge and take massive risks.

Most presidents don't. That's probably why the economy sucks.

I also support Trumps position on immigration. Believe I don't think that our borders are anything but imaginary lines drawn on a map but let's be realistic about it... The world doesn't work that. I have to separate reality from my utopian dreams and make a choice based on real solutions for the real world that's happening now not the real world of the future.

Right now in the real world America is falling a part from the inside. We shipped the engine of America to China and Mexico (and other countries) starting in 1992. During a similar time period at the same time mass immigration started, I'm not talking just Mexico either I'm talking Asian and Indians and he'll every country on earth let's be honest. When the South Americans an Mexicans started coming over they began taking jobs for way less money then any American could afford. They are capable of doing this for a few reasons, one is that their family structure is culturally different and they support each other and stick together more. This support system allows them to be able to work for less money while maintaining a higher standard of living then if the average American did it. We here in America choose to be selfish and pursue individualism rather then see ourselves as family and a community so because of that we what's called nuclear families. Think of particle physics (reductionism) when thinking of a nuclear family. Anyway...

So because of this and the mass amount of people from these South American and Mexican families have done this (ten(s) of millions) they have completely devalued the labor market for skilled trades in the entire country.

Even the unions are feeling its power, just ask any Union carpenter you know.

It's not just them though, it's our granting so many H1-b visas to so many Asians and Indians rather than trying to invest in the American workforce and help bridge the gap between career positions and the average displaced worker, an yes there are far more displaced workers than not.

All of these things work together to devalue the dollar making things harder for the average American( more expensive).

Anyway this is why I'm voting for Trump, and I'm almost certain many of you will disagree.

WOW you got some BIG ol balls buddy coming on here an openly supporting TRUMP??!!RIGHT ON

you big bad trump supporter. The lynch mob is here the biggest trump haters will ask for your head, the nicer one
will give you only 200 lashes..

STAR AND FLAGGED

TRUMP 2016
edit on 16-1-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Puppylove

But he's bought and paid for by the Unions.

He's the other side of the same coin. Controlled opposition.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's very true he does represent a direct conflict of interests with his point of view.

Then why do you think he will want to fix a system that he and his buddies take advantage of.

And you have mentioned that we need to fine the employers, so I will ask a third time, what has Trump said about doing something like that?

Going to repost, you may have missed this.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: reldra
A wall of snipers? You want to shoot and kill people trying to come here ...

... illegally
In a word: Yes.

Hopefully, that word would get out and the border jumping would end before a shot was fired. If not ... the word would get back soon enough that the risk was worth nowhere near the reward.

Are you sure your not talking about the Berlin wall? I remember how Americans would criticise such tactics as despicable. Seems America has really changed.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You won't be able to fight the Oligarchy by putting the very people that benefit most from and are responsible for creating it directly in charge.

You can only defeat the oligarchy with people of like mind who also see it for the evil it is. Pretending that Trump is suddenly do a 180 and stand against the very thing he's supported and made him the man he is today is pure folly.

He IS the problem. Sanders has consistently stood against it, he doesn't need to change at all to do so. Trump needs to fundamentally change everything about who he is, where he comes from, what he represents, and the very structure he's used and loved his whole life from the day he was born into his privileged little life to where he now stands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join