It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pro Trump and pro Wall...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: reldra

Trump isn't president. He doesn't need to sound 'Presidential'. He needs to sound tired of the perpetual bull out of D.C..

He does.

If he wants to be President, there are some qualifications. I thinks he lacks all of them.

ALL of us are tired of BS politics, doesn't make ALL of us qualified to be President.

Yep there are

1. 35 years old
2. Natural born
3. lived inside the US 14 years
4. Get 270+ electoral votes.

That's it to be qualified. Now to be a LIKE-ABLE President or even a effective one is different. Personally I don't think our current one is ether one, but he did meet the qualification. (Barring any of the scandals not being true, but that's another story.)

I'm tired of all the PC BS and like that he cuts though it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Trump doesn't cut through PC, he's just an asshole. People like him drag the whole anti-PC cause down.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

yea that's exactly right. since when did common manners become PC? when being an ass becomes the new norm, that's when you know society has started to decline.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Which is more alarming... That Trump could actually win the presidency? Or, that liberal agendas and policies have created an environment where Donald Trump could win the presidency?

Said it a few times the quite majority has been awakened and they are tired of the liberal BS.

About 50% don't normally vote and most of them would fall into the conservative (IE Libertarian) house. They just want to be left alone to live their lives. Wake them up and be prepared to reap the wraith. Then once the swing has gone back to a more neutral place they will disapear again.

Trump may have taped into this anti liberal anti PC crowd.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Use the $150B Obama wants to give Iran...to build the wall.

UMM how about we use ALL the foreign aid for a couple years to rebuild the US?

Everybody is always yelling about us interfering all over the world, so let someone else pay them for a couple years and see how that goes.

bet the tune would change in under 6 months. "why aren't you helping more?"

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Trump doesn't cut through PC, he's just an asshole. People like him drag the whole anti-PC cause down.

Opinions vary.

Your allowed to have that one

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

Opinions vary.

well its more like fact more than opinion. i can start linking video of him being belligerent and saying vulgar things. but i dont think anyone needs to see those again, we all know how he acts. he doesnt even hide it. youd think he'd at least act like a president right? wrong

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Snarl
The only wall I could go with is a wall of snipers. As the pace of border jumper decreases, so can the numbers of snipers.

A wall of snipers? You want to shoot and kill people trying to come here to make a better life for their family, hoping, maybe, to pick fruit, be a gardener, clean a house or hang around Home Depot looking for day work?

Could you be one of those snipers on the wall? There will be women and children. Most of the men who come alone send money back to their families.

Well I for one would not have a big problem with it. If you sneak across the border you are an invader, nothing else and deserver what you get.

That being said, I also don't have an issue with fixing our immigration laws and even allowing the issuance of worker passes for people that just want to work and not immigrate. As long as someone comes LEGALLY I'm 100% for helping them. If it's an emergency go to the legal border crossings and ask for help. Don't have an issue with that ether.

If you try to sneak across in the dark of the night, then you run the risk of getting shoot.

I would bet that if we started doing that a lot less women and children would die of getting shoot then die trying to make the crossing with out food and water.

Come on, you cant just shoot people dead including women and children because they cross a border!
Police the border and turn them back. If that means improving the fencing/building a wall and better checkpoints then fine, but executions are way over the top. Where do you stop with that? Execute people who commit crimes without trial?

Sure can.

As I said sneak across the border your are an invader. Invaders are handled by the military not police. Order them to surrender once and if they don't shoot them. Take the prisoners to a camp to be processed and IMMEDIATELY returned across the border. If they make it though the buffer zone then they become a police issue. (IE about 2 miles in would be a good idea in most places, cities would require something else.) MP units are trained for this type of thing.

PS by the way try sneaking across Mexico's southern boarder. you WILL be shoot. Most the borders in the world are that way. One warning IF your lucky.
edit on 19-1-2016 by dismanrc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

wouldn't you think making it easier for people to become US citizens be a better way to handle illegal immigration rather than building a wall? like i said, immigrants need a certain amount of money to become citizens, even though most of them come from poverty, which is exactly the reason why they are forced to come illegally in the first place. not only do they need money but then need to learn more about this country than the average american.

but instead of thinking about the issue and coming up with useful solution, some say, just build a wall... as if that would solve anything. its like saying, just nuke the middle east, solutions, just stupid solutions.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

Opinions vary.

well its more like fact more than opinion. i can start linking video of him being belligerent and saying vulgar things. but i dont think anyone needs to see those again, we all know how he acts. he doesnt even hide it. youd think he'd at least act like a president right? wrong

That's why people like him.

And what President should he act like?

Our current one?

What about some of the others? Read some speeches of some of our historical Presidents.

Harry Truman
Teddy Roosevelt
We want even talk about Grant.

The PC crowd has made making ANY comment about any of their protected classes vulgar. But it is fine to say anything about someone if they don't fall into one of those. If you not in one of those anything goes agaent you or any of your family.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

im not defending any president. im saying id like my president to have some class, and be well spoken. i personally lose respect for anyone that acts belligerent and says really ignorant things, if you're okay with this behaviour, that's on you.

just know that being an ass is not illegal, but i think less of them.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

im not defending any president. im saying id like my president to have some class, and be well spoken. i personally lose respect for anyone that acts belligerent and says really ignorant things, if you're okay with this behaviour, that's on you.

just know that being an ass is not illegal, but i think less of them.

I dont really care if a politician is beliigerent as long as they are holding ground on an important issue that they are right on.
I dont want politicians who will sway with public opinion and even reverse positions to get votes. Same with political correctness. I would rather have a politician shock by telling the truth than be nice whilst lying.

Now, whether Trump is right and whether he is justifyably belligerent on the issues he is talking about is a different matter and one that is being debated across the world, not just America.

Whether Trump is an ass or ignorant, as you put it, is all a matter of perspective. For those that dont like him he might be, but for those that think he talks a lot of sense, he is anything but. You don't get to decide, you only have your opinion.

edit on 19/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Use the $150B Obama wants to give Iran...to build the wall.

Obama not giving Iran anything.

That $150 billion was there money to begin and frozen in bank accounts as part of the sanctions.

That’s money is not coming from US tax payers or your debt.

It is money suspended in accounts that no one, USA, EU, China or Iran can touch until released.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

why do you not want x race to live here? why do you have a problem with people that dont look like you live next to you?

being american is not about being white its about being american, it about the society that is within the US borders.

just because its hard doesnt mean its impossible, people should be paid a livable wage, otherwise we will become the new china.

Why is this all a color thing to you? You are right, it is about being an American and that is what I said in my post you are commenting on, so what is your point?

edit on 19-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

my point is instead of making it easier for immigrants to come live here, you seem to have a problem with them being here at all. instead of having compassion, you build a wall.

this choice of hate instead of help seems to indicate you have a problem with said race.
edit on 19-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Trump knows what it takes to run a business, but the country is not a business and world powers aren't corporate employees. If you went from Sanders to Trump in one leap, I would question your understanding of either party as well as your political savvy.

edit on 19-1-2016 by Gianfar because: (typo)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

my point is instead of making it easier for immigrants to come live here, you seem to have a problem with them being here at all. instead of having compassion, you build a wall.

I think we need to get something straight..

First, they are not immigrants. I have a sister in law that I have been trying to get here for 12 years and when she comes here she will be an immigrant.

this choice of hate instead of help seems to indicate you have a problem with said race.

No hate here, I just understand that there is limitations to what we can do without serious negative affects on our own American citizens that need help too. Also, why help them when there are 5 billion also in need of help. Why should I care about a person who illegally comes here just because they can physically cross the border when so many can not cross the border but will never get a chance because we seem to give the American dream to those that want to break the law to get here.

I do not see Mexicans or other south of the border people as better or worst than the rest of the world. We give them way too much focus as 4 million are killed in Darfur with zero focus, as example, and I have issues with that. Also we have 330 million here, so do we really need massive floods of immigrants as we did in the past?
edit on 19-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

If you comment on this slight hypocrisy only, you will be ignored.

Scary stuff

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This will be the election that divides your country.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I like your ideas, and I appreciate the education on illegal immigration, having not seen the effect in person has caused me to not look into the issue more and learn, so thanks to you ill be more open minded and shed a bit of ignorance.

As for Hillary, and Im not sure why this is exactly, but no doom has actually frightened me in a notable way, or gotten to me the way she does. Sure I get a little freaked here and there with Fukushima, ww3, natural disasters, so on, all the doom, but so far I can keep a pretty level head and not dwell on that stuff, sort of welcome it.

However the thought of her running the country just downright disturbs me, and freaks me out worse than any of those other things and there is no fun in it at all. Just all bad.

Anyway you managed to correct me about the illegal immigration thing without coming off as rude in the slightest, I appreciate that, takes skills, a quality that is a bit rare these days it seems.

edit on 21-1-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join