It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Network Newscasts Were All-Trump, All The Time In 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Just wait until he's elected.

The White House will be set up like a reality tv show.

I'm sure plans are already underway for Celebrity Apprentice to The President.
It's going to be cool to see Putin cracking comments during dinner with the Trumps.

i realllly hope you eat those words and things go in a different direction lol

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This isn't news, it's been pointed out for months and months now that Trump gets the majority of the attention. Media Matters isn't the first outlet to report these findings.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Did Trump manipulate the media or did the media manipulate the people?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Both.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad Kim Kardashian!!! Hahaha!

Trump is so sleazy. Before that idiotic Apprentice show, he was known for bad toupees, serial marriage, and proving every "new money" stereotype correct. Cheap, trashy, and in need of constant attention, just like KK. How the hell the media thinks he's good for ratings is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: MrSpad

They both do whatever they can for attention and people watch so they can get outraged. They both have small loyal groups of supporters but, are hated by the population at large. Never think any news station has an agenda beyond making money.

Wow! Comparing Trump with Kim Kardashian is really a desprete move. I can see you clearly hate Trump.

Well that's just to bad considering Trump is now being supported by 45% of the American population.

I see it as more of an insult to Kim. And Trump has the support of 45% of people who identify as Republican voters and they up make up 39% of voters. So maybe 15% of the population. And normally only half of them will bother to vote. And I do not hate Trump I think he does not take any of this serious and is having a good laugh that he is parroting Mussolini and people cheer it. He is a draft dodging, POW insulting, sexist, racist, self centered, flip flopping, silver spoon born elitist who is making America the laughing stock of the World.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Why would the Big3 networks appear to be "supporting" Trump?

They aren't, they just know that Trump is going to say something crazy and people like to watch that.

Kinda like people who watch NASCAR just for the crash.
if that were the case a similar spectacle would have been made of Ron Paul, they loved painting him as crazy yet still gave him less air time then ANY of the candidates.

theres more to this then just ratings.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
It is beginning to look like the Donald is in this race. I've been amazed by the number of Democrats who are ready to vote for him.
He may well be guilty of all the things you charge. But how many of those types can you name who have inherited a million dollars and turned it into a billion? It seems to me that takes some kind of special stupid.
A lot of folks are thinking maybe it's time to try someone who hasn't resided within the Beltway for the past umpteen years. Someone who understands making deals to get things going rather than drawing lines in imaginary sandboxes and squawking like preschoolers.
I don't think it's the Donald who has made us the laughingstock. That happened long ago. The world's snickering, that began with LBJ, became an absolute guffaw during the Clinton years. And the parade of clowns continues.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

is it positive airtime or negative?

from what I have seen, the Murdoch Media has been 100% against him in every article its ever run and is trying its hardest to convince voters he's worse than Hitler.

sadly, its not working because people like Murdoch are the ones Trump has the balls to call out!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

is it positive airtime or negative?

That's kinda what I was wondering myself.

We know the MSM is a psy-ops on a big scale.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join