It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Feeling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Do you guys ever get a feeling that someone else is in a room with you, but when you look over no one is there. Sometimes I get this energy feeling its really weird.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There is probebly some sort of spirit or something in your room. Maybe someone is remote viewing into your room. Try talking to it if you get the feeling, do it when no one else is around so you dont look crazy though.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What would I say though I get this feeling all the time. Who would be remote viewing me?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sage
What would I say though I get this feeling all the time. Who would be remote viewing me?

Maybe it is God.

God is always with you.

Maybe you are more keen to the connection between you and God than others are.

Ever think about that???

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Its normal. Happens all the time. Spirits, remote viewings, or simply psychic energy, someone thinking of u so stringly that thier mind projects it.

Even some god being is possible.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Its normal. Happens all the time. Spirits, remote viewings, or simply psychic energy, someone thinking of u so stringly that thier mind projects it.

Even some god being is possible.

I agree with you there. It could be one of many things. Yesterday, something strange happened to me too.

I almost think it was linked with my last thought about about being in a psychic drought on this board yesterday. Because in the evening while I was catching up on some work, I suddenly felt overwhelming sadness & depression for no reason. I couldn't continue working & had to stop & try to overcome it. It lasted for about 1 hour.

I don't think there was anyone around so that I might have picked up their emotions. But it's possible that someone who was sad at the time from a remote location was thinking of me at the same time. Or it could be some spirit or god letting me know that I need a break from all the psychic stuff. Either way, I've got the message! I still have my intuition. I don't need to see things in technicolor all the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Try not to panic if you believe that you are being watched by someone or something every second of the day. Perhaps just learn to accept it and learn about the phenomena called "remote viewing." It's not easy. When you first become "aware"; it can lead to paranoia.

bmcclosk

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ive had that happening to me since I was a kid...feeling like someone was in the room with me. When I was a kid, it scared me to death. As I got older, I began to realize that not all presences are going to act like the ones in Amityville Horror.

In the mid-90's ,I had 'someone' constantly letting me know they were there with me. Books falling off shelves, things turning off and on, noises..that sort of thing. I think sometimes there are 'spirits' (for lack of a better term) are just wanting to let you know they are there, not meaning any harm at all. It stopped for years because at one point, photos of only me where constantly falling off bookshelves around the house and it freaked me out. To make a long story short, I spoke out loud about my being scared, and it stopped. But still to this day, there is someone with me always.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have had this happening since childhood. I see all sorts of things out of the corner of my eye. I know I'm not crazy since other people have seen them too (and in the same spot at the same time).

I think mine are mostly spirit animals, since they look like cats or other small animals. Very rarely do I see a human form, or should I say humanoid form.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have had some weird sh#t happen to me too,but I think it is a manifestation of my being brought up to be someone or something that I truly was or am not,or may be.I need to wipe all of the conditioning of my upbringing away so I can see the true nature of me,there is no truth in the distraction of the false reality that is the world we have been conditioned to see.
I confuse myself.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is an odd coincidence. I was just reading this topic and just now came across an article about a researcher investigating just this, can you tell when someone is staring at you, the seventh sense he refers to it as.

The Seventh Sense

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This experiment he's performing with me is just one of many he uses to explain his theory that the mind is not confined to the brain, but extends outside the body and actually connects with other images and beings, in some sort of stretchable morphic field.

"I'm saying the mind is more than the brain, just like a magnetic field is more extensive than a magnet," explains the London-based scientist, who has a PhD in biochemistry from Cambridge University.

Sounds like he's talking about Holographic Reality

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is pretty interisting, I reccomend you read it. It explains alot of paranormal, activities.

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Phyberoptik]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can you remember something that happened long ago,just like it happened a minute ago?,is that not in fact time travel?.
The clock is a lie,like a corrale with no fence,the livestock stays where it is because it has been trained to do so ,in my eye something may appear red,but if I were to actually be able to see what you see,through your eyes,the same way you do,would it look red to me?.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There was an interesting documentary on TV a while back that said these type of occurances may be caused by some energy, maybe electro-magnetic energy, can influence the Frotal Lobe in your brain to believe there is a presence in the room with you.

Sometimes Digital Alarm clocks can do this to you.

-Ike

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sage: I get that energy feeling also. It happened 3 times in 1 week about 3 months ago while i was laying in bed. It really made me nervous and a bit frightened. It was like it was floating over me as i lay in bed trying ot get to sleep. And then standing near the wardrobe in my room. The odd thing is. I NEVER have really had this happen to me with such a strong feeling that something was actually there, a spirit or such. I've had feeling that there was a presence a few other times but were no where near as strong as those 3 times in that week.
And it felt like it was a bad spirit or something.

And every now and then i also see things out of the corner of my eyes and when i look nothing is there.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I get that feeling all the time. I think it's ghosts, because my house is haunted, mainly by these things called shadow ghosts, which are shapeless black blobs that float around. I caught part of one on camera once by accident. I was taking pictures of one of my pet rats, Rufus. When I developed the pictures, there was a shadow on the top of the picture that shouldn't have been there.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sage
Do you guys ever get a feeling that someone else is in a room with you, but when you look over no one is there. Sometimes I get this energy feeling its really weird.

I've had this feeling as well-- mostly when I am alone and focused on a particular task.
I wonder if the ability to sense when a close friend is in the room before you see them the same thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Profoundly,abyssmally depressed about something that happened between myself and someone else.I had gone way past the anger stage,crazy mad depressed stage is about where I was,wanted to kill somebody,was actually thinking about it seriously.
I realised how close I was to the edge of actually losing control,thought it would be better just to off myself and restrict the damage to myself.
I actually had a gun loaded and in hand,was thinking about stepping through that one way door,thinking about doing the barrel suck,crazy- angry- insane mad at what had happened.
The instant that I was really,really considering voluntarily eating lead by my own hand,,,,someone knocked on my door.
That was an evil spirit that almost got me to do the unthinkable,I think it lives in my house,but now that I know about it,it can do me no harm.
I have had things move by themselves,lights turn on just before I enter a room,I heard a noise and looked to see my basement door unlatch and open itself while I was watched.
Those door knockers at the critical moment were bible bangers,God sent them to keep me from making that final mistake,I cried when I found out who it was,it was the proof that I needed that God existed.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thats an amazing testament to God's sovereignty. He knew that you were in dire straights and sent someone to prevent you from taking your life. Who knows - they could have even been angels.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean...
When I was younger I use to work with my Chi sword early in the morning. The same time around 4:30am-5:00am and I would light candles to light the room. Normaly I would go outside and practice my sword play under a tree at the playground. Well this morningit was to cold to do so. Well, this same morning I felt like I wasn't alone. I got his feeling like a tingley static feeling around the top part of my scull. There was a slight sound that I could not hear with my ears but in my mind. Sort of sound like a TV being turned on in a another room.

Because I was holding my sword I felt protected. On the other hand I felt like I could tune in to it. When I did, the room began to glow and the candle rays began to penetrate my solarplexus as if five or six rays came directly from the flame to my body. When this happen a awareness refreshed my life force and my physical vision changed. I was told that these beings the visited regularly were brothers. These brother were not like mankind. These borhters only come when they need too. You need to take somtime and meditate and focus on those feelings that aware you of these energies and develope a relationship with yourself so you can control your fear of these encounters. (You can not learn in fear trust your instincts)

Us natives use Smoke Quartz Crystal w/ Turquoise (brother and sister) to teach us how to react in dream walking and physical journeys. May be this will help you understand reason you are experincing these visits.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join