It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Repeating Itself? 2016 Feeling Like 2008 For Hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I find this interesting for several reasons.. it just isn't going to happen As stated before, she has too dark of a troubled and soiled past.... History does have an odd way of repeating itself. .

CHARLESTON, South Carolina — Young people worship her opponent; her husband is hitting the stump, but bringing some inauspicious headlines with him; and her campaign is turning increasingly aggressive against a challenger no one thought would be much of a threat just months ago. For Hillary Clinton, as a second sure-thing presidential bid looks increasingly imperiled in the homestretch to Iowa, 2016 is beginning to feel too much like 2008.

The situation is beginning to make people wonder if history is repeating itself, with just a different progressive insurgent blindsiding the former secretary of state's Titanic campaign.

Billary

edit on 16-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: Ex

edit on 16-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I think it's more like how the GOP keeps pushing Bush... despite the fact that most right leaning regular folks cannot fathom putting another Bush in the White House...

The DEM establishment is trying again to push Clinton... despite the fact that most of the left leaning regular folks cannot fathom putting another Clinton in the White House...

The regular folks may still have their leanings, maybe, just this once.. the regular folks have had enough and will choose who they want, rather than having a candidate force fed down their throats?

Just pondering...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

It's the same old poli-trix huh, Jack? Not another Bush
please not another Bush..

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Forgot to add earlier...

The problem for the establishment DEM machine this time, is that they don't (at least now) have a back up plan...

Obama was their backup plan in 08....

This time the GOP still has Rubio as their backup plan...

I guess if Clinton's problems vs Sanders continues, Biden just may have toss his hat in the ring, time's running out though...

Primaries are just around the corner...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Couldn't happen to a nicer gal

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Forgot to add earlier...

The problem for the establishment DEM machine this time, is that they don't (at least now) have a back up plan...

Obama was their backup plan in 08....

This time the GOP still has Rubio as their backup plan...

I guess if Clinton's problems vs Sanders continues, Biden just may have toss his hat in the ring, time's running out though...

Primaries are just around the corner...

See here is where superdelagates come into play. Bernie is automatic if hillary goes down via those. No voting needed.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yes. Obama had everything to do with Billary's cronic fail the first time around. My money is on the same this time. I honestly can't see any of the DEM making the cut, but who am I?

Any way you cut it, this is going to be a great watch from the outside. .

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
No, more like 1980.
edit on 1/16/2016 by ninjadan9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So, you are forecasting that Trump, gets trumped?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It becomes more interesting as to what point the Clinton's finally throw the towel in .It could be that tptb have a pulse on the situation and will use the FBI to help support their other puppet by only doing what many wanted done in the past. She was useful in the past but throwing her types under the bus might be making the best of a bad situation . Bernie or Trump is working its way to the forefront and Hitlery is loosing the information war ....

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Naw just HIllary,because trump would tear bernie a new butthole on the debate stage. lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Plz history repeat yourself, even if trump wins id rather see sanders instead of killary.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The2, I agree. What is interesting is that, like Bill (Just fyi, I thought he ran the House well) Billary, is quite the chameleon. She has turned many colors, just I the past few weeks.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I hope she's losing sleep over her downward spiraling presidential campaign. It's only fair considering the dozens of nights that I've lost sleep worrying about the possibility of that she-devil being in the White House

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Fam, you always have a way with words

she-devil being in the White House

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I predict in 4 years from now, there is going to be an openly homosexual person run for president, these days its all about being "the first" I didn't hear the term rhetoric much before the Obama campaign now its used all the time, well like I said I predict a gay candidate next its going to get all the gays to join together n vote for change. Don't believe me, watch it go down...

Eta the relevance in posting that, is because Hillary attracts a lot of young woman and feminists simply because she is a she the same way Obama attracted many African Americans, the next will be a gay person etc etc
edit on 16-1-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Not really, vastly different with her email fiasco and embassy tragedy and campaign shenanigans. Only thing the same is she is still married to a perv.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Naw just HIllary,because trump would tear bernie a new butthole on the debate stage. lol.

Me thinks not, all that obnoxious bluster devoid of substance that worked in the Republican debates would cause the Donald to crash and Burn! in a show down between the two.
Prediction:
The Donald will continue to do reality T.V
The Burn will continue to talk policy
The result:
In the end most Americans will say gimme the white haired guy = a landslide of epic proportion perhaps even a shift in the house.

Latest Polls

elections.huffingtonpost.com...

Trump's only chance is if he toned it down ...waay down and that may make him less interesting to his core supporters.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
As to Hillary vs Da Burn, yes tis true establishment Dems want Billary back in the house, and just like they wrote off that skinny Black guy with the funny sounding name saying he can't win!! was stunned into silence when he did, see there is this lil thing called the " internet" that is bigger than broadcast news that younger folks used very well and very often but is oft not taken into consideration.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This is a very valid point. "The skinny black guy", would have never guessed, and the a second term. It is definitely up for grabs. One thing is for certain, someone will win. That's all I can say.

new topics

top topics

join