It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sky Trumpets' Heard in the Netherlands, the UK and Morocco

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

My question is if this is a natural phenomenon wouldn't it have been reported in historical records?

A good question.
Why not check it out?
www.amazon.com...
edit on 1/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The 'best or weirdest' sky sounds i ever heard were when i used to live elsewhere and take my boys to play in a local park.

It assumed it was probably something to do with the airport (about a mile away) and we were directly on the flightpath but i didn't recall seeing a plane so we decided to wait and see if it would happen again paying more attention to any aircraft. Sure enough shortly after a larger plane(guessing 757 and up) went over we heard the sound from the sky again - so we put it down to the engine throttling back hard and the sound of that reverberating off the runway/clouds as smaller aircraft did not produce the sound.

It was a rare occurrence so atmospheric conditions must have to be 'just right' to explain that one anyway.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Not all of them are real, because some scum/prank guys love to create fake videos, but there are some the last 3-4 years out there and it seems 2016 is intensive. Anyway, Its the return of the GODS and overall the filthy ones, during that period of time, will do whatever they can to trap, make people fall/fallen, their souls. After the cleansing and the new generation of humans arrives, the corruption rate and filthy ones vanish, hide... the corruption rate drops. Overall it happened before and its happening again. Lets look around, corruption everywhere, filthiness everywhere. Only the pure and brave hearts will go with the GODS, the rest will experience a nemesis in a big scale / cleansing and a new era will begun. That means not the end of the world, just a new era with clean souls.

2000 years ago our Historian Plutarch wrotte about that, taken from Tirineus tribe scripts.. Thats a reason for the filthy politicians and bankers, etc.. to create bunkers to hide since the 80s.

But most important of all, out of a cloudless and clear air there rang out the voice of a trumpet, prolonging a shrill and dismal note, so that all were amazed and terrified at its loudness. The Tuscan wise men declared that the prodigy foretokened a change of conditions and the advent of a new age. 4 For according to them there are eight ages in all, differing from one another in the lives and customs of men, and to each of these God has appointed a definite number of times and seasons, which is completed by the circuit of a great year. And whenever this circuit has run out, and another begins, some wonderful sign is sent from earth or heaven, so that it is at once clear to those who have studied such subjects and are versed in them, that men of other habits and modes of life have come into the world, who are either more or less of concern to the gods than their predecessors were. 5 All things, they say, undergo great changes, as one again succeeds another, and especially the art of divination; at one period it rises in esteem and is successful in its predictions, because manifest and genuine signs are sent forth from the Deity; and again, in another age, it is in small repute, being off-hand, for the most part, and seeking to grasp p349the future by means of faint and blind senses. Such, at any rate, was the tale told by the wisest of the Tuscans, who were thought to know much more about it than the rest. 6

the English version is very purely written, if you need some direct translation from the original you can ask me... When it says : For according to them there are eight ages in all - he speaks about the universe, the original script says : the generations of humanoids in the universes are 8. Here is the ancient thing εἶναι μὲν γὰρ ὀκτὼ τὰ σύμπαντα γένη, copy paste the word συμπαντα or συμπαν it means universe or universes. Maybe it means multiple dimensions or multiple universes.

take the link as a reference in english also in ancient Hellenic, if you can read it...

link go to chapter 7.3-7.5

www.perseus.tufts.edu...

and in ancient Hellenic

ἐξ ἀνεφέλου καὶ διαίθρου τοῦ περιέχοντος ἤχησε φωνὴ σάλπιγγος ὀξὺν ἀποτείνουσα καὶ θρηνώδη φθόγγον, ὥστε πάντας ἔκφρονας γενέσθαι καὶ καταπτῆξαι διὰ τὸ μέγεθος. Τυρρηνῶν δὲ οἱ λόγιοι μεταβολὴν ἑτέρου γένους ἀπεφαίνοντο καὶ μετακόσμησιν ἀποσημαίνειν τὸ τέρας. εἶναι μὲν γὰρ ὀκτὼ τὰ σύμπαντα γένη, διαφέροντα τοῖς βίοις καὶ τοῖς ἤθεσιν ἀλλήλων, ἑκάστῳ δὲ ἀφωρίσθαι χρόνων ἀριθμὸν ὑπὸ τοῦ θεοῦ συμπεραινόμενον ἐνιαυτοῦ μεγάλου περιόδῳ. καὶ ὅταν αὕτη σχῇ τέλος, ἑτέρας ἐνισταμένης κινεῖσθαί τι σημεῖον ἐκ γῆς ἢ οὐρανοῦ θαυμάσιον, ὡς δῆλον εἶναι τοῖς πεφροντικόσι τὰ τοιαῦτα καὶ μεμαθηκόσιν εὐθὺς ὅτι καὶ τρόποις ἄλλοις καὶ βίοις ἄνθρωποι χρώμενοι γεγόνασι, καὶ θεοῖς ἧττον ἢ μᾶλλον τῶν προτέρων μέλοντες. τά τε γὰρ ἄλλα φασὶν ἐν τῇ τῶν γενῶν ἀμείψει λαμβάνειν μεγάλας καινοτομίας, καὶ τὴν μαντικὴν ποτὲ μὲν αὔξεσθαι τῇ τιμῇ καὶ κατατυγχάνειν ταῖς προαγορεύσεσι,καθαρὰ καὶ φανερὰ σημεῖα τοῦ δαιμονίου προπέμποντος, αὖθις δ’ ἐν ἑτέρῳ γένει ταπεινὰ πράττειν, αὐτοσχέδιον οὖσαν τὰ πολλὰ καὶ δι’ ἀμυδρῶν καὶ σκοτεινῶν ὀργάνων τοῦ μέλλοντος ἁπτομένην. ταῦτα μὲν οὖν οἱ λογιώτατοι Τυρρηνῶν καὶ πλέον τι τῶν ἄλλων εἰδέναι δοκοῦντες ἐμυθολόγουν. τῆς δὲ συγκλήτου τοῖς μάντεσι περὶ τούτων σχολαζούσης καὶ καθημένης ἐν τῷ ναῷ τῆς ᾿Ενυοῦς, στρουθὸς εἰσέπτη πάντων ὁρώντων τέττιγα φέρων τῷ στόματι, καὶ τὸ μὲν ἐκβαλὼν μέρος αὐτοῦ κατέλιπε, τὸ δὲ ἔχων ἀπῆλθεν. ὑφεωρῶντο δὴ στάσιν οἱ τερατοσκόποι καὶ διαφορὰν τῶν κτηματικῶν πρὸς τὸν ἀστικὸν ὄχλον καὶ ἀγοραῖον·φωνάεντα γὰρ τοῦτον εἶναι καθάπερ τέττιγα, τοὺς δὲ χωρίτας ἀρουραίους.

edit on 31-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

i wouldnt call them gods, more like a different life form that sees and understands different than us. ive been privy to have heard several different "layers" via my "schizophrenia". the danger in the future is melding technology with human biology..trust me.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Gods for us has a different meaning from what Jewish taught the world for their god. GODS = those who run fast (expand in the universe and create life)... GOD = he is all around us in the entire cosmos, everywhere and without the need of running fast. GODS with the word GOD is different.

the word θέω = I am moving fast and Gods = θεοι

take it and add it into translation after link

ΘΕΟΙ many gods from word ΘΕΩ.
What happened is, they took the word of one GOD and they expanded it with a paranormal essense, because the fallens wanted to be praised as the one GOD.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

ive heard some aspects of how God may create, im reluctant to share it though. as humans are selfish, stupid and try things they dont understand. these telepathic communications i get come in many forms, from voices, dreams, waking visions, anomalies. Dreams ive had have predicted the next day. We are governed by many things that have 1 source, and many aspects.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
topic: 'Sky Trumpets' Heard in the Netherlands, the UK and Morocco

I am not trying to say there is a single explanation of all the Sky Trumpets...

but one possible source for these Screeches...Trumpets....weird sounds could be the doors of those Large Shipping Containers...
I have experienced those doors swinging open-&-shut as the rusty hinge pins caused a vibration and the whole Steel Container acted like a Drum.... I have no idea how loud the doors screeching was at any given distance...but the Trumpet sound or Screeching sound or metal-2-metal grinding sound was loud enough for me ...

AND any person with a tape recorder or audio capture device could produce these eerie sounds locally, with an empty shipping container, and insist the sounds came from the SKY... with only a rare, few people to back-up the SKY sound location -> of a population in the 10s of thousands who (strangely) heard nothing at all

I submit that a worldly, mundane cause for these 'eerie' noises is the most likely thing...
go do your own experiments

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

ive heard the whole sky resonate voices, so has a relative of mine. sounds are everywhere, were just not allowed to hear them. those that do suffer greatly.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I didnt got what you mean, can you recap? Those who suffer greatly do not allowed to hear them? Or those who hear them suffer greatly.

We dont have such data... the ancient reference from the original says : And from a clean sky the acid sound of a trumpet, a mourning sound and without any natural cause, that creates fear to humans from its size and they feel terrified also surprised. But those who know the sounds, are aware for the things to follow.

thats how the description begins.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I didnt got what you mean, can you recap? Those who suffer greatly do not allowed to hear them? Or those who hear them suffer greatly.

We dont have such data... the ancient reference from the original says : And from a clean sky the acid sound of a trumpet, a mourning sound and without any natural cause, that creates the fear to humans from its size and they feel terrified and surprised. But those who know the sounds, are aware for the things to follow.

thats how the description begins.
thats precisely how i heard it..its psychotronic implant technology. wow, thanks. i didnt know they knew long ago. i thought it was more recent the knowledge was figured out. they use resonators that allow the human ear to harmonize with frequencies or harmonics.

yes. i suffered greatly. it takes me many things to get some quiet in my head.

to humans trying to make this tech..STOP its really lame and you wont like what you hear.
edit on 1-2-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Here is a strange thing, the only country that the sounds are not present is my country, but it may expand.. I will let you know

In addition we got many boats, we are number 1 or 2nd in the world with boats... but no sounds.

These sounds are heard everywhere except mine... We know what it is, because the first thing came into us, is Plutarch and we wait.

I ve seen western EU, America and Asia.. Even Turkey got them that is next to us.

Once only during a huge windy night, I heard a beautiful song from the sky and they told me, is the currents of the wind.. but it was melodic and beautiful like a sleepy song for babies...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join