It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sky Trumpets' Heard in the Netherlands, the UK and Morocco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
There is something in my house that moans whenever there is a north wind. I've searched and searched for it for the past 18 years.

Finally gave up. It's the ghost of the north wind now.

Lolz, always the realist Phage. I like your skeptical and good humoured attitude. These noises are more than wind though.

I personally believe that they are related to seismic activity. In this thread here the topic is discussed. People were reporting mysterious 'cannon' booms at least 2 years before the big new Madrid fault quake in the 1800's. It is also why I made mention of the fact that NZ has been seismically active.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The sounds are real. I've heard them myself. I posted a thread in RATS. No hoax videos, just my testimony.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Can you link it please? I'd like to see what you posted and had to say

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I can only consider a few possibilities for whatever or however these sounds are being heard.

They are fakes. Videos made with a soundtrack added that was not a part of the original video recording. Simply because there are people out there who desperately want you to believe their belief. There are other people out there who think it is funny to prey on the belief's of others. Whilst there are others who are simply bored and mediocre attention seekers. With today's available computer resources any idiot can make a video and place real sounds into a false context.
Phage posted that video of the 'Waterphone Megabass' instrument, which is almost an exact replica of some of the sounds in the other videos. Anyone can take the waterphone soundtrack and add it to a video of one's local community, and make like it is the end of the world.

I myself have never heard any type of so-called 'sky sound', not one in all the years they have allegedly been heard. However, let's say that some of the videos depict a real situation in which something is being heard. The fact that it is a sound, obviously something is causing the sound waves, something is obviously pumping energy into the air to cause sound waves to reverberate around, but that something will be man-made.
Obviously, it isn't the 'rapture' as that is a false invented doctrine which didn't appear until around the early part of the 18th century...

Authors generally maintain that the pre-tribulation Rapture doctrine originated in the eighteenth century, with the Puritan preachers Increase and Cotton Mather, and was then popularized in the 1830s by John Darby. Others, including Grant Jeffrey, maintain that an earlier document called Ephraem or Pseudo-Ephraem already supported a pre-tribulation rapture.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I also heard the hum friday early in the morning. In fact my wife heard it and woke me up.I didn't know what to think about it until I searched the internet and found it was quite common. Location, Athens, Greece. The sound was exactly the same as in the Holland video.
edit on 17-1-2016 by developergr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
perhaps related.....same week the sounds were heard several whales beeched at the northern part of holland and Germany...... sounds could be magnetic field related...a reply to: Triton1128

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
These Videos are so easy to produce. Just a a highly reverbed "trumpet" sound to a random video. Everybody can do this. So i think its mostly fakes.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I just produced a video based on the water megabass sound for this. Not bad for a few minutes of work. Just listen

selfmade sky trumpet
edit on 17-1-2016 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

For a semi-rational (compared to 'end times' hysteria) explanation of what could be causing these sounds around the world, we really ought to ditch the superstition that is being built up and begin to use logic to discern the physical realities of potential sources and causes of these sounds.

We could do a lot worse than looking at the following topics, in isolation or as a combination and extrapolate a likely cause from there...

Standing waves
Reasonance
Rijke tube

Add atmospheric differences between rising heat and higher atmospheric cold, thinking of the atmosphere itself as a resonator, and applying what we know about the physics concerned with the phenomena behind a 'Rijke tube'...and it becomes a possible explanation of the physics behind these odd sounds that are being generated.

Should this be the actual cause, what remains is to discern exactly the conditions and the mechanisms that are required in order to produce a phenomena that essentially temporarily transforms the Earth's atmosphere into a kind of massive Rijke tube.

If nothing else, it's a good place to start looking for possible causes..as opposed to superstitious leaps of faith.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
i personaly think its an ion resonance wave amplified by atmospheric pressure and possibly infrasound as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
These have been proved to be hoaxes (/people using the same sound) Or a natural noise . Funny when these videos are posted on YouTube, there is only a few people standing there listening, or just one person. Why have these so called huge sky sounds not been witnessed by hundreds of people in big towns and cities.

You have to remember. People who post these videos are doing it for one reason, bits. The more hits/shares they get, the more money they get.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128
Hey look I get to contribute ! I'm a musician by profession.
The first video is a "B" note
The second video is a "C sharp"
The last video is also in "B"
All three seem to be in 432hz not 440hz.
Don't know whether they are legit or not
but if they are musical notes all three took the time to
lower the notes slightly to the more natural Schuman resonance.
Some musicians claim 432hz is the natural concert "A" compared to
the established 440hz.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
They still test civil defence sirens up our way (in UK). Once a month if you go on top of the hillside on a Sunday you can hear them testing for a while. Sometimes it's the air raid style siren and other times the continuous/rotating drone or two tone. When you sit up there with your sandwiches you can often imagine the outbreak of world war 3, if you were in the town you probably wouldn't notice unless the wind was blowing the right way.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes because if you aren't walking around with your head up you arse like 100% of the population you can hear it for yourself and take out your phone.

It's more a proof of who's actually still paying attention to the world around them more than anything else.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Phage

Yes because if you aren't walking around with your head up you arse like 100% of the population you can hear it for yourself and take out your phone.

It's more a proof of who's actually still paying attention to the world around them more than anything else.

Or its gullible people who refuse to believe that this is a hoax made by many people
Strange how these noises are not heard in highly populated area, and are filmed by one, or just a few people.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Are you saying that these sounds have been tuned by someone/something in order to sound the way they do ?

Correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Well I can't prove it to you but I've heard it while I was living out west, and I don't believe it was someone playing a hoax on everyone because what would be the point.

How about this for context, I was living on an Indian reservation (middle of nowhere) when I and the people I was living with all heard it.

We all went outside and it was clearly coming from overhead but much higher than we could see.

But according to your theory it must of been some kids or something hiding in the woods late at night to play a trick on us, even though it was coming from the sky.

Because you know in the middle of nowhere there are tons of people playing pranks on people because that's all they have the time to do with their lives I guess smh.

Neither you or anyone else on this site can prove my experience wrong nor were you there but I'm supposed to believe my own experience is fake ?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is a vid I saw years ago..in Terrace B.C., some have suggested it's a front end loader in the municipal works yard dragging it's bucket..strange and creepy all of these vids
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Jay-morris

Well I can't prove it to you but I've heard it while I was living out west, and I don't believe it was someone playing a hoax on everyone because what would be the point.

How about this for context, I was living on an Indian reservation (middle of nowhere) when I and the people I was living with all heard it.

We all went outside and it was clearly coming from overhead but much higher than we could see.

But according to your theory it must of been some kids or something hiding in the woods late at night to play a trick on us, even though it was coming from the sky.

Because you know in the middle of nowhere there are tons of people playing pranks on people because that's all they have the time to do with their lives I guess smh.

Neither you or anyone else on this site can prove my experience wrong nor were you there but I'm supposed to believe my own experience is fake ?

There was a noise at some place, can't remember where it was. This noise. Sounding like the noises posted on other YouTube videos, turned out to be a working Vehicle scraping the ground in a playground or something like that. It was smoothing out the ground.

I am out, when I get home I will find the video

The fact is, most of the video evidence is fake. People using the same noise over again. You never get hundreds of people witnessing these noises, and that says alot.

So, all these noises only appear in places with not many witnesess?

I could make a video, copy the noise and just show my mobile phone movie of my wife looking up in wonder.

It would get loads of hits, which means a bit of money. Plus gullible people will believe it

I have seen no evidence that any of the noises are real. Alot of evidence that they are hiaxed though.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join