It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sky Trumpets' Heard in the Netherlands, the UK and Morocco

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is something in my house that moans whenever there is a north wind. I've searched and searched for it for the past 18 years.

Finally gave up. It's the ghost of the north wind now.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have an attic vent that moans in a certain wind. It's as though it's forced to spin backwards. It sounds almost like it's in pain

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
P.S. I really wish this "trumpet" thing was real, because it would be a really cool phenomenon to go in search of!!!

Alas, it seems explainable enough.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Bible and Quran both speak about a Trumpet being blown heralding the last days.

“Trumpet”

Trump and
ET

Trumpet

Any other ideas?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

For the record, "fracking" sounds are much different. Coming from the industry I can speak from experience; most of these sounds are booming sounds like distant explosions as the hydraulics work their magic on the strata below. Most often the sounds aren't heard until 'after' the hydraulic fracturing has been completed. The rock formations trying to return to their original state is much more violent than the hydraulic fracturing process itself, hence the booms.

Most in the industry will deny this as the cause (for obvious reasons), but I don't really have any compunction not to discuss it.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Any other ideas?

Yeah...have another pint!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hey it fits...Trump is on the rise and the et phenomenon

Trumpet

edit on 16-1-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Why don't we see other people hanging out of their windows or on the verandas ?? I those noise were real there would be loads of other people out scratching their heads. I'm not convinced.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Not sure about anyone else, but I thought the Texas video was very "Blair Witch" like.

I was almost surprised they didn't pan over to a tree and focus in on some tied sticks hanging from it, then scream, photograph the ground as they ran and then record their heavy breathing inside a car/tent as they exasperatedly questioned what they had seen!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
scientists have already given us clues to how they work, its infrasound combined with acoustic gravity waves or something to that effect.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

There is something to this and I think it is related to the HUM, which has plagued me for the last several years. I am near the Ontario, Canada HUM problem.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

I'm in the Netherlands and haven't heard any trumpets.

Mm.

Maybe it was madness..

I love Madness..

I think we've got it solved. Definitely Madness

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Imagine if this is the time we're supposed to have fun and relax and not worry, and when we die, that's when we're required to do work and suffer.. The afterlife is when we enter into the 'real world'...

and we got it all backwards.. :/

Glad I can't hear trumpets...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
a reply to: rickymouse

Imagine if this is the time we're supposed to have fun and relax and not worry, and when we die, that's when we're required to do work and suffer.. The afterlife is when we enter into the 'real world'...

and we got it all backwards.. :/

Glad I can't hear trumpets...

I think this reality is the test to see if we are allowed to be in the real world. A place to judge if we can get along with the beings there. There is no evidence that shows me that this life is definitely real, it could be a computer generated reality above our comprehension where a fetus or baby is tested to make sure they are suitable. What happens if you do not pass? Maybe you are not allowed to survive the birth or are forced to go back and live another life in training.

Now, I have not seen anything that can make what I say false, this reality does not really have to be real. In a hundred years, we might be advanced enough to pull this kind of thing off.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I heard this about 3-4 years ago when I was living in western Canada, when it was first making the rounds, or close to when it was becoming more mainstream anyways.

I wonder how many times it has sounded now...
edit on 17-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: satellite1

Not everyone hears it, I'm not sure why honestly

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
And yet, cell phones do.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I thought the Sky Trumpets were a confirmed phenomenon resulting from something to do with the planet?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
We heard these sounds in Maryland, just outside Washington, D.C. . On Feb. 21, 2013 my wife and I heard the creepiest sound either of us had ever experienced.

It sounded nearly identical to the second video (Morocco 2016) in the OP.

It was incredibly loud and seemed to ORIGINATE from everywhere in the sky. My wife and I both described it as the most haunting sound we had ever heard. It was loud and resonated deeply in our bodies. We seemed to feel it as much as we heard it. We heard it again two days later, almost identical to the first time. It lasted for minutes. We walked around outside trying to discern a direction, but never could. I described it as what I would expect it to sound like if angels were sounding their trumpets in the sky. It was creepy as hell. The amount of power generating these sounds had to be massive.

ETA
I want to add that our kids were outside both times when this happened and they did not hear it. As loud as it was I found this difficult to believe.
edit on 17-1-2016 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Check the weather in these areas could be the sounds of echoing thunder carried 50 miles or more..

These aren't sign's of the end of the world, the fact that we are killing each other en masse is more than enough.

I've been around a long time. I spent years of my life camping outdoors. I had never heard anything like this before Feb. 2013. It was not echoing thunder, not even remotely possible IMO. The power and omni-directional aspects of these sounds would indicate a more powerful source than a simple storm. To hear it live puts the audio recordings on YouTube to shame. My $5K HiFi 500w/channel audio system could not do it justice. It was that powerful.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join