It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sky Trumpets' Heard in the Netherlands, the UK and Morocco

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I find this pretty interesting. Three different locations, one similar sound. It actually does sound like Trumpets. Please see below links >

First Video

Second Video

Third Video

There are more videos out there like this, should you need or want more verification. Just you tube something along the lines of Sky Trumpets, or strange sky sounds.

Either way, they seem "out of place" and the above 3 videos I shared, are from "2016".

Thoughts?

( If a mod feels this post should be in a different forum, please by all means move it. Thank you )

edit on 16-1-2016 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed ALL CAP from thread title. MOD NOTE: The Use Of All Caps In Thread Titles--All Members Please Read.

edit on 16-1-2016 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

I think these videos have been being posted for years.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

They are "out of place" and they all just started happening recently "2016".
Except...they didn't.

www.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
God Farts?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Check the weather in these areas could be the sounds of echoing thunder carried 50 miles or more..

These aren't sign's of the end of the world, the fact that we are killing each other en masse is more than enough.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Weakening magnetic field around the earth, that's my only shot in the dark guess right now.

Very, very odd

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I didn't say any of what I "thought" they were. I simply supplied something I found interesting, for others to share / discuss. The 3 videos I shared were posted between Jan 3rd and Jan 4th of this year.

That's ALL my post references. My opinions aside as I have not made any claim as to what "I" think they are.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Very cool, it is spaceship earth grinding to a halt.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
God Farts?

God doesn't fart.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Nope .. .not flatulence of the gods, echoing thunder or even cosmic turbulence against the atmosphere... it's a several kilometer tall angel blowing a brass trumpet through a hole in the firmament between the heavenly realms and ours...

prove me wrong!
(Please prove me wrong, in fact, as that idea is ridiculous ... but really, we have a severe lack of credible info... although I vote for a natural phenomena perhaps tied to warming air currents... but again, can't prove a thing).

eta: as some of these might be real, has anyone done a check of the more credible ones and their relation to some natural phenom like the jet stream? Maybe more energetic (hot) air creates a more solid plane against which a resonance forms? Dunno... just spittin' in the wind...
edit on 1/16/2016 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I think these videos have been being posted for years.

shhhhh, he has over 8 million stars

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They are "out of place" and they all just started happening recently "2016".
Except...they didn't.

www.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

My mistake. I shouldn't of stated it that way, as I do not know if they had been heard before. I was speaking on behalf of the UK video, as he states he has never heard them before.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Nope .. .not flatulence of the gods, echoing thunder or even cosmic turbulence against the atmosphere... it's a several kilometer tall angel blowing a brass trumpet through a hole in the firmament between the heavenly realms and ours...

prove me wrong! (Please prove me wrong, in fact, as that idea is ridiculous ... but really, we have a severe lack of credible info... although I vote for a natural phenomena perhaps tied to warming air currents... but again, can't prove a thing).

Or....

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

basically when the movie red state came out in which pranksters fooled Christians into thinking it was the rapture, thats when this all started.

the sounds are the exact noise from a video (the first) from Kiev and others recorded years ago down to the EXACT background noise. People are making money.

edit on 1 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

First thing I thought of ... Kevin would be tickled... but some folks on this very forum who have seemed stable for some years have reported this as an actual, real phenomena... so I've reconsidered my own poo-poo'ing...

but still don't subscribe to the end times meme as that gets us nowhere... nowhere I's want to go, anyway.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
These are acoustic-gravity waves resonating through the upper atmosphere when Earth is passing through pockets or concentrations of dark matter. These are naturally produced by Earth's own geological processes, but mostly at an inaudible level. Only outside forces are strong enough to generate them at an audible level.

It is theorized that sound cannot be generated or pass through dark matter, so imagine what happens when Earth passes through a clump. We may have to carve our way though due to Earth's own magnetic field while the spaces in between atoms act as a mesh screen for dark matter to pass through. Depending on the concentration, the passing through dark matter has been shown to have consequences.

The disturbances we do feel are related to climate change, volcanic eruptions, earthquake frequency and asteroid strikes.The inability for dark matter to react electromagnetically makes me wonder if sound is capable of passing through at all. There may be friction between where sound is allowed to pass and where it cannot, generating the sound we hear.

I said it first, now I'm off to prove it right!

edit on 16-1-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

I think the first one is too dark and could very well just be sound effects. But these sounds have been heard around the world for years, and while people only offer speculation, no conclusive explanation has been offered.
Texas Sky Trumpets

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

In fairness, not all the "sky trumpet" videos were hoaxes. Some were wind causing a shrieking noise as it passed through some sort of constriction, others cicadas or other insects, some electrical machinery, etc. Like flying saucers, once a category is created in the collective consciousness, people will start to classify disparate experiences and phenomena in it.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And some in Manitoba were likely a combination of moose, trains, snowmobiles, and wind. Those sounds really carry over on an otherwise quiet day.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The one I heard in Tenn about 35 miles north of Nashville in the middle of the sticks wasnt a hoax thats for sure.

Sounded different though, like a passenger jet taking off a runway, except it hung around for about 20 min, and then abruptly stopped and echoed off into the distance.

quite odd indeed

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join