It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voice of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I ran across a bumper sticker the other day that actually stopped me in my tracks. It went like this:

"Why is it when we talk to God were praying but when God talks to us were neurotic?"

Now personally i've never considered myself neurotic although i'm sure I have many family members and friends that would rise to argue the matter, And yet I hear the voice of God everyday.

When I wake each morning and start to prepare for the day I hear God whispering, "I've given you another day my child." And as I head out the door to go to work again God says, "I've provided for you a good job and good people to work with." When I sit to eat the voice of God reminds me, "I shall not let you hunger this day." Ok, I think you get my point here. God speaks to each and every one of us throughout the day and for all our lives.

Gods voice is always present in the laughter of children, the beauty of a sunrise, the smile of a friend and in the gentle breathing of that someone you love as they sleep beside you. It can be heard in every flower and in every song.

It can even be heard in the problems and disasters that come our way, Saying, "I love you enough to make you grow, Even in ways you may not want to."

If you can't hear the voice of God, its not that the voice isn't there...its because you my friend are not listening

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I can appreciate your thoughts mrwupy
Unfortunately, IMO, from what I've seen here your words will not be as well accepted with most others in ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I can appreciate your thoughts mrwupy
Unfortunately, IMO, from what I've seen here your words will not be as well accepted with most others in ATS.

I'm beginning to realize that. I post quite a bit and i've yet to get much of a response. I posted a few stories and I think i'm thru doing that. No point.

I applied for a blog. Maybe that will suit me better.

Love and light,

Wupy

join