It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these photos good enough to be considered evidence for the reality of UFOs (not aliens)?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Whatever it is isn't really clear, but I would be thinking it would get more attention from the military if it is close enough for an A-10 to be buzzing around. My guess is the two are related and it is another flying piece of mil hardware -- maybe an inflatable.

Could it be UFO? It can't be ruled out 100%, but the pics are far from definitive.
edit on 16-1-2016 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Got in touch with the people from the news website, they'll provide the witness with my e-mail and hopefully, I'll be able to gain more information about the whens and hows, that's if he decides to mail me. If there is a story going along with the pictures, we might get a much better idea of what the relation between the A10 and the other object are. The people (logically) declined my request for the original photo, but if I get to communicate with the witness, he might decide to share it.

If the information in the article is correct, the sighting was 5 minutes long, maybe there are more photos as well, and he had the chance to observe the behavior of both objects for enough time to provide with at least a general idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thanks for the chart, I've seen it before and it's pretty cool. A quick question if I may, do any of the drones which are put into action nowadays have the capability to fly horizontally while the nose is pointing straight up and maintain this position for at least a few kilometers, while being completely silent?

I think I've read somewhere on a thread here that when certain planes want to drastically slow down their speed, or going as slow as they can has something to do with said mannouver? But can they maintain a constant speed in such a position, with the craft body being at 90 degrees according to the horizon.

It doesn't have anything to do with the current sighting, I'm asking for a friend

edit on 16-1-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ch1n1t0

I am not that knowledgeable in specifics. Just fascinated with new tech. The X47b Has amazing capabilities! Check out some of the videos Of its integration of unmanned/manned flight exercises. Here

Edit add: after reading what I wrote above I realized I really wasn't too helpful with you last question. I would suggest that you click on over to the ATS Aircraft Projects Forum and ask some of those folks like Zaphod58, etc. They are extremely knowledgeable.

edit on 1 16 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Everything in the photo is blurred except the "UFO", which is of a higher resolution than the background image.

That suggests a fake to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore
I have to disagree with you on that. The article provided shared these were taken with ISO 100. If the owner used focus lock...the main subject he was interested in would be more clear than everything surrounding it. The blurry factor actually shows that these are real photos. That is why I had made the conclusions I did earlier in this thread.

Learn more about sharp/blurry pics Here
And become more informed.

Edit add: I realize my last sentence seems harsh. Honestly, I was uninformed myself in the past, that is why I am here at ATS. There is a world of knowledge available via the Internet. Learn to ask the right questions to seek out accurate information is what ATS has taught me. Always have a source fact to back up what you post to others, is the other.
edit on 1 16 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
there is video similar to these pictures, but it is of aircraft accompanying drones.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
In regards to this current case what we can do is look forward to getting a detailed explanation from the witness himself and in the best case scenario - the original non-altered photo. That way we'll get our hands on full EXIF data and the original resolution photos. The best I can do is keep my fingers crossed because if we had a story to go with the photos it would be much more helpful in understanding what this might be.

I'm interested in finding out:
- did the witness notice both the airplane and the object at the same time and started documenting and taking mental note of what was going on?
- the article says that at the end the object left by accelerating - I'm interested in the direction it went, was it followed by the plane?
- the particular behavior in flight terms of the object?
- how did the two objects interact in "tactical" terms?
- if the first object was witnessed alone at any given time, did the witness hear noise? Also, did the object move constantly but slowly, or did it hover at times.

If we get these answered, we may very well draw a line on what we can consider a feasible explanation.

Oh, and in terms if it was shopped, MHO is that the photos are genuine, the question is whether this really is a military drone, inflatable or whatever current regular mil tech, or is it something weirder and more advanced? I have a few reasons to believe that in this particular area (the central section of the Balkan Mount Chain) the US have been testing exotic tech for some time now as I previously noted OR something weirder has been happening, I can't my put my finger on it though.

A lot of people with whom I've discussed the general repetitive nature of sightings in the area and questions that this brings, have asked me why do I think it's exotic tech at least and not something that much advanced in the first place, rather than contemporary mil tech. Well... I'll just present the following in main bulletpoints which are my main arguments for the weird nature of the tech observed, and if anyone tells me "yep, we got this currently, though it's kept secret and yes, it's not that advanced or the most advanced that we have" then I'll finally forget about the whole situation and come to the closure that we've sh*t our pants back in 2010 for some whacky military balloons. So here it goes:

a) in 2009 on 24th of April and then few days later, on 27th, at least a few dozen people from the town of Troyan and the villages in the area (North slope of the Balkan Mount chain, Central side) have witnessed what they explain as lights who dance with each other and join together (in sort of a modular fashion), while some other break apart and start flying separately. Also, a bright ball of light shooting these smaller ones as well. These made no sound, although they were observed from a distance. After this hit national media, although many locals from Troyan and the area said that their fellow citizens were drunk and have shown skepticism, a very alarming number of people have claimed they have actually seen these lights, and not only on that particular occasion. Again - 24 and 27 April, that's Friday and Monday, the two busiest days in the week. New Moon right between, on 25th.

b) on the evening of 10th of August, 2010 while me and a friend were camping to observe the Perseid meteor shower, however, we got more than what we ever signed up for. We were stationed about 20 meters below the very top of the chain, facing North and we observed about 25-27 objects in the time span of 6 hours, some of which were flying just above the villages in the skirt of the mountain and in a good distance from us, other hovering meters above a hill at around 300 meters distance, one in particular, which many would name the TR3B (not what I'm claiming though but not the point at all). All of them completely silent again. Some of them appeared to join and disconnect at times, especially the ones in the very beginning, that initially had our attention drawn during the sighting. That was on New Moon.

c) people who were students in the school in Troyan where one of the main witnesses from both dates in 2009 who's a radio astronomy geek and a math/informatics teacher from 2009. He got them on camera and had the chance to speak on a show on national TV at 7:30 PM on a weekday evening and after just a short while, disappeared from the media outlets, officially stating that people have started to ridicule them and he would not handle any material whatsoever or speak with the media anymore about anything. And I was told by people who know him and had him teach that he actually started receiving phone calls until he promised he will officially declare he's got nothing else to share.

d) last year, we went up there with my friend, with whom we've had the sighting in 2010, to the same place (we do this few times every year
) just to see if we'll notice anything weird during the night. Alas, nothing strange that we noticed, but this time we were a few kilometers away from the spot and in a hikers hut and the person taking care of it lives 365 days a year there. I decided to ask if he'd seen anything strange flying in the skies. He wasn't the very least surprised and told me he'd seen planes flying every now and then extremely low above the top of the mountains. He was talking about jets that were very loud and fast. But then one of these cases he remembered seeing along with a group of hiking tourists a strange plane that was camouflaged to fit the colors of the hills and was gliding silently following the rugged curvature of the mountain tops (and did a few sharp turns which made the group "Ah!" in group.). This one lasted for about 10 seconds and was during the day.

e) there are a few other curious cases in the same area that I've gathered, all following this pattern.

f) around 90% of the cases that were recorded, always fall in the weekday, very close to New Moon!!!

So yep. Not saying alien. But not regular military tech. For sure.

Or in other words, give me an example of this silent tech that's gliding in a mimicing manner over hills and rugged rocks.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Are these photos good enough to be considered evidence for the reality of UFOs (not aliens)?

In this day and age, any photo of anything or anyone can be questioned legitimately due to the easy-to-access, widespread use of photo manipulation programming/software. Moreover, with more experience comes more... call it, 'conniving convincability'.

I posted this picture several years ago and about a year later, on a return visit... there was an apparent serious inquiry as to where this critter lived!

We live in a time where the old term, 'seeing is believing', has indeed, come home to roost.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Its not about focus.

Its about resolution.

If the object is 1500dpi, and the background is 600dpi, then the obect has been inserted, because the whole image should be the same dpi.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Simple answer is yes, these pictures are proof of UFOs.

Why?

UFO

Unidentified
Flying
Object

We can't tell what they are.
Unidentified

They seem to be in the sky.
Flying

They certainly seem to exist too.
Object

So by definition they are UFOs.
edit on 161116/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Its not about focus.

Its about resolution.

If the object is 1500dpi, and the background is 600dpi, then the obect has been inserted, because the whole image should be the same dpi.

I believe that is why the OP is attempting to get the originals from the witness. I was just pointing out that you cannot say these pics are faked do to blurriness factor. I don't see any alien tech nor top secret craft in these images. Even in the ops last description, it points to military exercises. True, the x47b capability of being able to refuel aerially only was supposed to have been achieved in 2015, but that is public release. Certainly, the military drones were tested and used successfully sooner than 2015?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
With a title like 'is this it?'
I would expect massive ufo's over major cities around the world.. not a blurry picture of what could be anything. ..
So to answer your title.. The answer is.. no this is not it. .

Just to add.. not a personal attack on you.. its just these tabloid style titles that are slightly annoying. .

Really? Motherships hovering over major cities?

District 9 & Independence Day much?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I would be very much interested in any further elaboration of point B and what you observed. Someone else mentioned something similar about large black triangles and diamonds being able to join to form larger crafts, all completely silent.

You very well may be a witness to the supposed secret space fleet`s craft operating out of a hidden facility. If indeed that is what is happening and the pics are not an opportunist with a camera throwing a frisbee or disc while an A-10 is flying in the background. That is what I saw in the images but I`m more interested in the personal accounts of events, little details that may seem insignificant add up over time.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Look at the focus. The hills in the distance , the field and fence and the plane have all got the same level of blur. So do the plants nearest to the camera. The only parts in focus are the UFO and the pylon. This means they are the same distance. This being the case then the UFO is less than a metre in size.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Disk are American military, triangles are privately owned and operated at least that's my opinion. I don't care who owns these types of craft, I would love to take a ride.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Using data forensic software, I was able to extract the original thumbnail from the photos metadata. You can see the drastic additions they made in this hoax photo. Also, for being "poor gypsies" they sure can afford a nice camera! Canon EOS 7D Mark II, runs about $1500.00. This was the only photo I analyzed, and know the rest were forged as well.
Screencap of data

EDIT: this data is from the JPG file titled 3-3.jpg
edit on 1-16-2016 by incepticus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: incepticus
I am curious how you could examine the original photo accurately when the OP has not provided any in this thread nor retained any from the news source at this time?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I used the photo titled 3-3.jpg from the website OP provides a link to. I could examine this iteration of the original photo, which will retain the same data in all EXIF and metadata fields unless removed. I could analyze the original, or the nth iteration. The data is retained and identical unless manually deleted. Luckily, the original editing software used to forge this particular photo labelled 3-3.jpg retained a thumbnail in this case.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: incepticus
Not sure where the OP is but I will share with you what he advised us earlier in the thread regarding his contact with the website:

Got in touch with the people from the news website, they'll provide the witness with my e-mail and hopefully, I'll be able to gain more information about the whens and hows, that's if he decides to mail me. If there is a story going along with the pictures, we might get a much better idea of what the relation between the A10 and the other object are. The people (logically) declined my request for the original photo, but if I get to communicate with the witness, he might decide to share it.

Apparently, the website did not have the original photos themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join