It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens humans from the past?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Interesting theory but with some flaw in the reasoning, in my opinion. Let's say we make it to Mars by 2030 and establish a small colony. In order to maintain it, substantive and scientific provisions from Earth would have to constantly flow to the colony. If initially successful, in generations to come the Mars colony could serve as an extension of interplanetary economic and trade growth exporting mined precious materials to planet Earth, rather than becoming a self sufficient manufacturing base itself. It would be financially unfeasible to transport the massive infrastructure and machinery of manufacturing technology, along with housing and the masses of technocrats necessary to basically rear an entirely new civilization.

Also, if something like this had happened in our past, it would follow that any off world survivalists (say from a large establishment having become technologically independent on Mars) would have by now revealed their presence and would have been written into our history books. It would be entirely illogical for ancient human survivalists from Mars to enigmatically fly over our heads in advanced craft without contact.

I find it equally imposing on reason that future humans (if they could come back to our time) would just fly around in angular craft, such as the one described in the Rendlesham Forest landing. In the four-dimensional space-time theory, you’re only able to move forward in time, not back. It wouldn't matter how advanced they were if time travel were impossible. Also, why would people from an ancient technological time go forward to our time without the option of returning? What a disaster. And if these people were willing to sacrifice everything to warn us, why haven't they done so?

If we make it to Mars and if there are man made structures (made by humans from the past) then it is doubtful that any of them would have survived without continued support from Earth. So, any disaster brought on by world conflict or natural cataclysm would have also wiped out the Mars colony.

The freelance researcher, Michael A. Cremo wrote the forbidden archaeology series describing his interpretation of alleged artifacts of some former ancient technocracy on the Earth. But, his evidence is either explainable by various means or is recorded as circumstantial in the data stream based on unverified verbal histories.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Everything created is already created.

except for humans, they were created by aliens.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have read some Science Fiction in my time but
this Totally takes the CAKE.
by the way
What Planet are You From ?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

except for humans, they were created by aliens.

We are already created...we came from origin spirit...origin spirit is on the other side of space. Space refilled with gaseous bodies that refilled emptied out space. Our spirit was forced to come out of origin light to the interaction of the atmospheric gases and origin light sound. Origin light created life.

The occult scientists did nuclear fuel from changing uranium and plutonium...they do not convert by any other means...except a power plant. Increased atmospheric radiation created fake/false artificial spirits from our own human memory....our past life records. Human life gets recorded naturally in the atmospheric interactions.

The increased radiation took a recording of our recordings by radiation increase...the radiation belongs to the nuclear...not our life. The spirit then alters by radiation light sound deterioration into an alien. We therefore were kept in touch with alien spirits and alien fake/false light sounds due to this occult science.

Human memory and human thinking was then placed into communications with ancient light sound....our brain imagery changed.

Scientists studying the concepts of God and Creator wanted human beings to have a spirit present in creation before human life existed as a created state...a truly sick minded review.

We do not exist in nuclear radiation signals as a human life.

The evil spirit also does not exist....it was conjured...conjured by a fixed state held constant due to scientific practices. Natural light and sound and radiation is a continued evolution of cooling...so light and sound and imagery changes as a constant....is not fixed as a constant.

Scientists wanted a fixed state held constant to do conversions and created the fixed state and conjured the evil spirits.

Human life does not exist in the nuclear.....we are not energy...we use energy. We are a spirit that came from origin light and our spirit light sound changed....we were not destroyed. Our life is the realization that our higher spirit origin who caused creation, did not lose its spirit....instead the spirit was converted into a human life.

If we die by old age and irradiation constants....the animal kingdom precedes our life...not an alien. Get real.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So it was all the male scientists faults? Not any of the female scientists?

What about Marie Curie who discovered Radium in 1898?

Males started occultism and held the hierarchy of being the Shaman HIgh Priest and conjurer of spirit.

Females living on Earth being irradiated by their ancient occult levitation practices had their own minds altered by the amount of irradiated attacks.

The indoctrinated civilization status never allowed females to be involved in philosophy, and hence what a mistake she made to believe in your theories.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

Males started occultism and held the hierarchy of being the Shaman HIgh Priest and conjurer of spirit.

Females living on Earth being irradiated by their ancient occult levitation practices had their own minds altered by the amount of irradiated attacks.

The indoctrinated civilization status never allowed females to be involved in philosophy, and hence what a mistake she made to believe in your theories.

Right, gotcha!

So, you're a female who hates males. Now it makes sense. All the other stuff you say is just filler so you don't have to say it outright.

Message received, loud and clear.
edit on 201420/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

Right, gotcha!

So, you're a female who hates males. Now it makes sense. All the other stuff you say is just filler so you don't have to say it outright.

Message received, loud and clear.

Wrong. I am a female who hates my scientific occult brother who purposely attacked me in an illegal science experiment.

I love my spiritual brother....I love my husband, my son and all of my brothers who honor life and spirit.

I was forced by spiritual attack to review my ancient brother's occult memory and holographic records and realized how evil he actually is. Before this time I considered he was just a harmed human consciousness and did healing on his person even though I knew by spiritual record that his person was evil minded. I now changed my considerations of assisting him, for he used my life evilly, even though my own experience and personal spiritual fears gave him evidence of his incorrect occult review.

Hate is caused....hate is not owned by spirit...hate comes from experience.

Our occult brother as a brotherhood of human males all believed in takeover of their family....and as a brotherhood forced their family to submit to their evil reasoning and used them in slavery. If we argued...we got murdered.

He has used this personal tactic his whole ownership of history...for he built civilization and indoctrinated all of his own beliefs of the occult upon his family.

As our family were able to remove their lives from his civilization, we began to regain our own natural spiritual memory...and taught our family its spiritual truth.

He has always thought of ways to prevent the truth of spirit...and now faces the consequences of his own evil control.

He has made so many bad and evil choices that those choices have once again threatened actual existence and life continuance on Earth...and he simply shrugs his shoulders and replies "oh looks like we've done it again". This is how evil he is...he believes he has the right to destroy our life. All of his considerations form this consideration for he believes his own person...his own status...his own reviews are justified and that murder of his family considered righteous and implied self meaning.

Guess what evil minded occultist...we are all equal. Our Mother and Father came out of origin light and manifested world wide as an equal parent. Occultism and its practices is what mutated our life and DNA and changed our spiritual awareness....occultism caused our minds to change for it changed our natural brain chemistry...and so our feelings changed.

We have evolved and we have remembered and now you want to ridicule our spiritual knowledge and imply that your own occult review of spirit is correct and ours wrong. This is how evil you are. You believe you know it all and yet you experiment to find data to imply that you do know it all...but you don't. If you did, then why have you been studying and attacking my life?

I give answers from spirit ancient holographic memory and you still imply that your own thoughts are correct...when all the information implies that what your occult practices as change to gravity...collider are causing is a loss of fusion.

I advise you how your own mind possessed by the ancient evil you considered...the radiation then uncooled attacked you...and hence you believe in your own self. The radiation fake/false messages are fake....yet you believe in aliens...you want aliens because you knew that artificial chemicals were formed. Artificial for an occultist states that they created it....they want artificial for powers...and then reason that aritifical is allowable just because they say so.

Earth is a natural chemical state...it is not artificial. You change natural fusion and Earth will collapse from a loss of its natural atomic orbitals. You call the orbital release a UFO...yet it is known to be nuclear. You say artificial...only because in the natural it is not released...it is fused. How wrong you all are.

We have always known that the higher nuclear atomic sound imagery is angelic.....we knew and told our own persons that when alien is introduced it is an attack on life and the destruction activation of life on Earth.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yes but you have no proof of anything you're saying. All it is is words. I can say anything and it doesn't mean it's true.

Until you provide some sort of evidence/proof all anyone will do is not believe you and say you need medication.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yes but you have no proof of anything you're saying. All it is is words. I can say anything and it doesn't mean it's true.

Until you provide some sort of evidence/proof all anyone will do is not believe you and say you need medication.

I don't need proof, I live the experience....the proof of what I state comes in the attack on America...then it is proven.

I don't use another human being's experience to make statements about their thoughts or personal considerations...unlike your own person. Humans use the mental health condition as a reason to ignore information, which became the origin ploy of the CIA operative after they began to do research on the alien victims.

As the physical attacks provided public evidence, the ploy was to insinuate that the human mind was having some form of mental health condition....and they then began to teach this review in public, trying to get the public to support this review as if it were a psyche reasoning.

Of course the human psyche is affected by the UFO and alien attacks....only because the brain chemistry gets disturbed by being held in a constant of the UFO signal...until the atmosphere cools the signal and changes the signal.

The evidence then disappears...yet the evidence reappears and new humans get attacked.

The CIA also use the ploy of inferring that a mental health condition is inherited about the operatives interacting with our lives...yet everyone knows that they operate in secret and how ignorant humanity actually is, to not consider that a secret experiment on humanity has existed for many years...with many victims.

They made humanity believe that it was a psyche inherited fear condition.

Why would I fear the CIA...when I do not live in America. I did however begin to get unusual attacks after I gave information about my spirit and experiences on the internet.....and all of the outcomes associated to the attacks.

How do you think the ancient spiritual human mind/psyche gained the evidence that related to plagues....future natural disaster activation if not for the reasoning that it implies?

That use and application of an occult science caused the attacks. The reasoning demonstrated by evidence of calculations PHI, that the ancient attacks were caused by the science. The future prophecized by predictive quantums considered...and then they actualized.

The history of occultism itself relates to psyche realization, how human beings gained information for conversion of matter, applied the information and then was attacked by the information as spiritual evidence.

As life is considered spirit...to be attacked is evidence. The occultist knows that it is evidence for their own organization then studied the evidence and data for the gain of intelligence.....the purpose of the occult branch in the CIA. You cannot argue about this review.

What statements you can imply is that my information is untrue....until the prophecy manifests, just like it did in ancient times. The same circumstance has happened before...human life spiritually attacked and the elite keeping it secretive and applying tactics of persuasion and murder.....to then gain the self evidence themselves.

Why do you think the Roman Empire changed their own occultist reviews? Because they got attacked.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So, again, you're rambling.

You're only proof is your dreams?

UFOs have been attacking is, but you're the only person who knows? Because of dreams?

Science is bad because you saw it, in your dreams?

There was information, then there wasn't because someone got rid of it and you know this because of your dreams?

I'm really starting to see a pattern.

Dreams don't count. Dreams are dreams.

What counts is evidence/proof. The stuff that proves what you're saying is true. But you can't provide any because you saw it, in your dreams.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Just a couple points of correction. H. sapiens is descended from H. heidelbergensis, not erectus (though we did live side by side with them til about 70k y.a., though Erectus and Heidelbergensis did not live in the same regions of the world). Cro-magnon man was the first anatomically modern H. sapiens sapiens. In other words, we are not evolved from Cro-Magnon, because we're literally the same species as Cro-Magnon. We are also not evolved from Neanderthal man. Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis evolved from a common ancestor in heidelbergensis, and were thus compatible breeding partners. We have Neanderthal DNA because, when Homo spaiens left the plains of Africa to reach Europe we found eachother sexually appealing (we did have that common ancestor, after all), and so H. sapiens and H. neanderthalensis #ed like rabbits and interbred.

There is actually a hypothesis that Neanderthal man didn't go extinct as much as he was simply subsumed by H. sapiens and the two species became one. The same happened with Denisova man, and an unknown 3rd species of hominid that we haven't quite pieced together yet.

That all said, the rest of your hypothesis falls about from lack of any actual evidence. No matter how hard people search, the only things that are found and not hoaxed are, in fact, simple stone tools. This, of coarse, doesn't mean ancient humans had no culture. They certainly did, and likely language and mythology, too. A lot of what we see today could well be influenced by myths we've been telling in one form or another since the days of Heidelberg man. But, at best, we're talking aliens that have long since left. Not ancient high technology that there is no scientific evidense for.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So, again, you're rambling.

You're only proof is your dreams?

UFOs have been attacking is, but you're the only person who knows? Because of dreams?

Science is bad because you saw it, in your dreams?

There was information, then there wasn't because someone got rid of it and you know this because of your dreams?

I'm really starting to see a pattern.

Dreams don't count. Dreams are dreams.

What counts is evidence/proof. The stuff that proves what you're saying is true. But you can't provide any because you saw it, in your dreams.

Science is an updated version of occultism.

Occultism was gained as spiritual human psyche realization.....and the human psyche who gained the information had different brain chemistry to the human male of today's DNA inheritance.

This is due to radiation sound cooling/changing/reheating and alteration by scientific conversions of radiation matter.

Imagery is brain related chemical informtion that the human being uses for information about conditions of change...how conversion was first realized as an occult status.

Be as nasty as you like...I was used for this very purpose...having lived as a spiritual Healer, and had a large percentage of correct spiritual vision correlating to the data I reviewed.

Modern occult scientists were well aware of how the ancient human gained the information. Hence if you care to review all of their own data occult gathering information...the status to use and access a human being for the purpose of an occult program for status realization regarding conversion changes was their consideration to gain information for the collider itself....a theory non functional...and they wanted it activated. They had tried to gain an actual psychic employee who had a high level of spiritual interactions and information and pay them to work for them...and they were ignored.

This data gathering involved...mental health patients and drugs....studies of humans in laboratory experiments with drug hallucinatives...study of the shamanic practice of somatic journeys (Graham Hancock program), the sexual brain interaction...study of sex in a laboratory....study of the human pilots brain wavelengths who witnessed the UFO's...studies of the UFO/alien victims. Also mind contact/control by Russia PSI studies.....and the American Govt. has given huge funds to these studies.
So of course from the circumstance all you will do to my information is ridicule it...because this is your normal public response to try to waylay the public being informed about your inability to support your own family.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: obscurepanda

Just a couple points of correction. H. sapiens is descended from H. heidelbergensis, not erectus (though we did live side by side with them til about 70k y.a., though Erectus and Heidelbergensis did not live in the same regions of the world). Cro-magnon man was the first anatomically modern H. sapiens sapiens. In other words, we are not evolved from Cro-Magnon, because we're literally the same species as Cro-Magnon. We are also not evolved from Neanderthal man. Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis evolved from a common ancestor in heidelbergensis, and were thus compatible breeding partners. We have Neanderthal DNA because, when Homo spaiens left the plains of Africa to reach Europe we found eachother sexually appealing (we did have that common ancestor, after all), and so H. sapiens and H. neanderthalensis #ed like rabbits and interbred.

There is actually a hypothesis that Neanderthal man didn't go extinct as much as he was simply subsumed by H. sapiens and the two species became one. The same happened with Denisova man, and an unknown 3rd species of hominid that we haven't quite pieced together yet.

That all said, the rest of your hypothesis falls about from lack of any actual evidence. No matter how hard people search, the only things that are found and not hoaxed are, in fact, simple stone tools. This, of coarse, doesn't mean ancient humans had no culture. They certainly did, and likely language and mythology, too. A lot of what we see today could well be influenced by myths we've been telling in one form or another since the days of Heidelberg man. But, at best, we're talking aliens that have long since left. Not ancient high technology that there is no scientific evidense for.

Human beings DNA evolves.....the study of DNA proves that it evolves and de-evolves. Human skulls suddenly have horns growing out of the skull. Animal DNA grows horns out of skulls.

Animals attacked at the cell state by the UFO studies of NASA....demonstrated to the public. Human DNA then de-evolves by status of DNA information for cell growth.

We had to have been a preceding Nature, to allow for DNA mutation, to then allow for DNA change and healing.

This is proven by the condition of a natural DNA interactive human life and a mutated DNA human life.

Shrinkage of DNA material witnessed in the self combustion witness....being irradiated.

Ancient irradiation demonstrates it attacked human DNA and changed the information....mutated human life attests to this inheritance.

Ancient archaeology found human skeletons along with scientific tools...from millions of years ago...also evidence of human existence found inside of coal....combustion of life.

Human ancient skeleton 12 feet tall. The scientific review of the holiness of 12.

Human life re-evolving by DNA status to a taller human life....and human psyche consideration that by the Year 2012 the anima signal attacking life was going to shut off. It never did because occult scientists reactivated the radiation signals attacking Earth. Human life changed by medical data as a huge influx of new illnesses.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So I take it, after yet another long ramble of barely coherent text, that you indeed do not have any evidence?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So I take it, after yet another long ramble of barely coherent text, that you indeed do not have any evidence?

As you self reflect about your own text...you just told yourself that your own long ramble did not successfully gain any new evidence for your own occult studies.

You make statements about past DNA, only after being able to study the DNA from an evolved human brain/DNA status.

Archaeological evidence already has placed human skeletal remains millions of years ago...proving your theory about evolution is fake.

Evolution or change of DNA is a status that belongs to atmospheric radiated light sounds. You change the radiation in our atmosphere and it causes mutations. Human beings growing horns out of their skulls demonstrates de-evolution itself....for animals grow horns out of their skulls.

Was There a Race of People that Had Horns?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers04.htm

The “Shining Ones” are often depicted with horns on their heads. ... Human skulls with horns were discovered in a burial mound a

www.google.com.au... &bih=799

Review of DNA states that by spirit evidence the animal kingdom as light/sound was a different level of sound.

You alter natural atmospheric radiation sound and human DNA then DE-EVOLVES...the evidence states the fact.

If animals were attacked by the UFO condition...and then human DNA attacked.....it would demonstrate that we lost natural radiated light and sound in the atmosphere and it was replaced as a different radiation light and sound.

Unless you were physically attacked and changed you would not notice.....instead you might have had a really bad headache...or earache...or suddenly aged very quickly...as the results.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Actually, forget it.

I tried making sense of what you said, but it just doesn't make any sense.

You go on and on, but completely fail to deliver any proof whatsoever.

Enjoy your ramblings. I don't care. I give up.
edit on 205120/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The research about aliens regards the occult science belief that they are creating the orbitals of the nuclear through observations of scientific data......the orbitals already exist inside of stone fusion.

You therefore are not the Creator, just as I have been stating...you invent and destroy.

You state you will collide to gain what you observe is the evidence of the collision as a status of evolution.

If evolution came from the collision, then if you wanted the collision you would have to remove the data of what you considered as status...evolution.

Evolution, the theory already stated by human science is that it took millions of years for energy to gain a cooled state to be energy.

Scientists want this situation to be instant....from data they gathered.....it never happened instantaneously.

I truly do not know why your thinking never uses its full brain capacity..oh that's right you are mutated.

You say collider...you say big bang...and you also say no matter existed.

All forms of matter do exist...you propose a theory about non existence...where is non existence, no such place.

You say nothing and it says emptied......you say nothing because you can say it from a state of completion.

Hence the theory of nothing creating is false....when you exist in a total state of creation.

As I said before all the information you reviewed as data, you decided you wanted to remove to have a beginning...so you decided to take action to try to destroy creation.

When you review the male inheritance and their own ancient occult awareness told us all that in holographic memory they remembered destroying origin Earth and causing the Universal UFO release that attacked everything, why would any modern human believe in science? The information itself says that humanity supported self destruction.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

We are already created...we came from origin spirit...origin spirit is on the other side of space. Space refilled with gaseous bodies that refilled emptied out space. Our spirit was forced to come out of origin light to the interaction of the atmospheric gases and origin light sound. Origin light created life.

Not true. Humans were created here on earth by aliens. First they killed off the dinosaurs and slowly manipulated monkey dna until they created humans. Now they are coming back to enslave us. Our only chance for survival is to create a robot army. It has nothing to do with bodily gasses or ELO.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Sorry the history of earth is more cooler than just monkey dna y killing dinosaurs.

There was a red planet on a solar system that love war between their own people and aliens, there was a planet after that red planet that were humans (kind of) and live with everything, like an utopic society with lots of technology but put by the aliens and mannage by the aliens for mutual beneficial purpose like a simbiotic relationship, they enjoyed life and live longer than humans of today, they were given persmission to trade in the entire system. The aliens who call their home planet the morning star where the ones who call the shots on the solar system giving by higher beings.

The red panet beings wanted the human planet and try to take it and take the aliens , the aliens from the morning star home planet defend the planet of the "humans" for many millions of years but humans from that planet didnt notice this they didnt even know about this, they had many colonies tru the system .

The red planet beings try to infiltrate the humans from that planet, by any meeans neccesary most of the times unsucssenfull because the aliens from the morning star planet always knew their intentions and had much better tech and wisdome to stop them. The red planet beings try everything and start to use dark forces of occult to gain more powers, letting lots of really grusome and evil entities, some of who will posses them and use them, their souls didnt have any shielding from this entities and dark force, that eventually would use them.

Humans from the other planet never knew what really happen, the red planet beings try to infiltrate by catching some of the morning star aliens and usem them, sometimes with success and usem them to modefy dna from the humans of the other planet.

The higher beings order the morning star aliens to decomisioned the red planet, and the other human planet, it all ended in a second, the red planet was attacked all at the same time and almost every red planet being die, some of the went underground to survive, other flew to the outher edge of the system escaping the mass destruction and others where captured and used by the aliens of the morning star planet. The planet from the "humans" was blown away in an instant some of them were saved by the morning star aliens, most of them and their colonies destroy, their souls went to better things.

ANy coincidence with some planets of our solar system is that pure coincidence

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

Our occult brother was a real human being...and a true evil minded self.

When our brother was irradiated by the planetary UFO release in Earth's origins, he was given a memory...called a past life holographic light sound image.

When he came out of origin light after the spirit had been released from origin light....on the other side of space.

Space = emptied out body of gases.
Refilled space = replaced gases.

Earth replaced gases around the planet by release of volcanic gases and also the evaporation of water laying on Earth's face. This is why Earth demonstrates it was once all covered in water.

No science...natural spiritual living, until our brother re-evolved his conscious awareness. He then decided by shamanic drug somatic trances to review spirit...and he regained information about levitation of stone, which is alteration of Earth's gravitational forces.

He activated an Earth radiation light sound signal via the use of the Pyramids/Temples as an Earth schematic plan...hence Pyramids found on many continents. Our brother was once in personal communion with his own self...a brotherhood of human beings worldwide who all had the same memory. So as a brotherhood they all built the schematics..and applied them.

The gravitational forces of Earth changed...allowing him to lift the nuclear of stone above that of natural fusion allowing levitation.

Eventually he was incinerated by heating up the outside ancient radiation attack that had cooled. To gain the signals for levitation he had to reheat the radiation of the Planetary coldness.

This is the reason why a huge meteor was released from out of the cold held stone meteor release of previous planetary bodies O...whole bodies, for origin creation was whole O.

This radiation incinerated him...personal combustion as his skeletal evidence inside of coal beds attest.

Life re-evolved...his consciousness also evolved...and the radiation still hot from the trajectories that he had caused to reheat once again affected his occult f.wit mind. His occult belief that only he owns and then tried to indoctrinate our life belief is that aliens created him....O UFO huge bodies from other Planets...instead it is radiation attacks.

So he made a false belief about being created by Aliens and the UFO itself as a planetary union...whereas in fact it is an activated signal for burning out the alpha man condition of our atmosphere. The alpha man exists as an atmospheric cold radiation signal only because converting and applying converting was stopped.

Every time occult f.wit thinks about how he was created...he believes in alien creation and then causes the atmospheric body to be attacked...believing only because his own lower conscious self...is affected by the condition that he caused to attack life on Earth.

Earth exists as a natural gas released atmospheric body...along with a radiation cooling interaction as the planetary attack to Earth.

Fake and false realization caused by the inheritance of a fake consideration of an occultist review.

Human spiritual beings have always known that the healed/holy atmospheric imagery belongs to angelic beings who look like human beings...supporting our own evolution into a healed DNA...by radiation light sound cooling.

When the atmosphere changes its angelic light radiated sound...cooling by evolution, human life DNA gets attacked..and many humans start to believe in his occultist reviews as their brain imagery changes. The brain chemicals affected by the condition causes the belief.

I know this is real, for since I was nearly self combusted the imagery of the angelic spirit has altered and I have seen the evil images transmitted in the atmosphere. I saw the Alien spirit imagery form after the black smoke swirling burn of the atmosphere....hence it was obvious that alien spirits are only a manifestation caused by the atmospheric burning....not its creation.

Unless you get self combusted like I have...then you cannot argue what I witnessed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join