It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens humans from the past?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal
Onegoal, The best discloser film ever made by the Genius himself Ridley Scott

Promethius the Real truth is coming I'm sure of it.

OP great thread S&F.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459
a reply to: OneGoal
Onegoal, The best discloser film ever made by the Genius himself Ridley Scott

Promethius the Real truth is coming I'm sure of it.

OP great thread S&F.

TRUTH.

T half of the cross.

+ the cross belonging to the Earth creation balances of Christ 1000 and Satan 1000.

Satanists...occultists...nuclear converters change Earth life.....the ancient realization RUTH.

T was destroyed.....T a body of Satan was destroyed and turned into an Alien.

If the TRUTH returns....then another body of Satan will be destroyed.

Occultism transformation through destruction.

Occultism taking the higher chemical balances on Earth of SATAN and forming then into ALIENS...artificial chemical reactions.

To gain a TRUTH, states that a higher balance already destroyed....that takes you to the lower balance = inheritance.

We inherited Alien attacks.

Occultists gain a lower TRUTH....ICE MELTs and they believe it cold fusion by their organic brain review of information that does not belong to an organic brain or its organic existence.

Human organic cell life then converts and we get attacked and advise the scientists that they are wrong....they ignore us and pay into the Alien creation, converting life until it is destroyed, just as they did before.

How many Earth Satanic chemicals are you going to convert/destroy before you realize you are destroying us....not creating us.

Scientists are possessed, Scientists believe they are Satan....Scientists believe that they are creating the cold of the Universe that has taken millions of years to evolve.

Scientists are possessed by the increased Alien artificial information at the ground level, giving fake and false information about nuclear fuels creation/reactions and nuclear fuel's burning/incineration.

You should never have considered occultism conversion of the nuclear for it then creates false spirits that interact with your chemical brain and give you fake and false data......you consider the data because you want to gain new powers....yet you are de-evolving evolved cold radiation back into heated radiation as all affects demonstrate.

This is why we were taught about self possession and occultism...science for it has happened before and the human mind possessed by the evil spirits it causes.
edit on 18-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information added

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Phwoar!! How did you get that opinion! Lol.

Simple..Because the ideas your discussing are not based in reality..
Also not original, it's been used in several games,television,movie and literature series(I.e Assassins creed,The Call of Cthulhu and Prometheus)that revolve around the idea that pre-history civilizations may have existed before us and/or may have seeded, or settled on earth for a time. Although only purely fictional depictions of the concept exist, that is where I got that opinion..

But really, aliens are an unknown. Not confirmed as fact. But as a human my mind likes to rationalise things, such rationalisation is a conclusion that is definately not conclusive.

The probability of each earth like planetary system that we find in the universe, the odds of finding other life forms either advanced or primitive continue to rise exponentially. It's a mathematical certainty, yes not fact but an inevitable consequence of probability.
With that in mind though, why hold on to the position that advanced lifeforms exist regardless of whether they're human or not when as you said the the rationale behind it is inconclusive. To me that's just as ignorant as definitively stating the polar opposite statement. I.e that no aliens albeit a primitive life form or a technologically advance civilization exists except humans.

There's no conclusive evidence for your first assumption, that advanced pre-history civilizations existed beyond the Sumerians, nor them developing advanced technologies beyond the indoor cave fireplace.. so your next assumption is invalid. Nice concept but there's nothing that substantiates your claim.
edit on 19-1-2016 by NateTheAnimator because: Grammatical error

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Who believed in Aliens? Occult Scientists did.

You do a review of past life informtion....no photography in the past, so the Philosophers painted the evidence in paintings.

The Bible called Revelations....what was revealed by doing PHI alterations/conversions by using nucler sound altering gravitational forces and applying levitation for lifting monolithic stone for sacred/holy secret building practices.

The ancients therefore witnessed the UFO activation....discussed all of the natural disasters that they knew they had activated...by removing the HOLY SPIRIT RETURNING function between CHRIST 1000 and SATAN 1000. They knew they changed the holiness of the Heavens..atmosphere and they knew that it attacked them, attacked the stone...and attacked Nature.

We live in a natural atmospheric condition that does not convert nuclear dust.....we only witnessed UFO bodies occasionaly from the ancient attack...providing self evidence that Earth was cooling...the atmosphere remassing and no longer allowed the releases of energy from Earth. This was due to a non scientific practice..outlawed by the Roman Empire.

Science and occultism re-emerged as a review and a condition that allowed science to regain awareness of converting of nuclear matter.

Science conversion of radiation light and sound activated a hit in Russia WOOD forest flattened.....human life mysteriously self combusted...we began to witness the increase in UFO manifestations. The greater amount of technology involving changes to radiation sound by conversion....the greater amount of UFO bodies witnessed.

Hence the radiation ground state...earthing changed. Earth stone began to get burnt.

The science demonstrates it caused the unnatural manifestation of an evil spirit presence ALIEN due to those conditions...an increase in science...a change in the Alien presence...different Aliens emerged.

Science demonstrates it caused the manifestation by the radiation attacking our natural cooled atmospheric gas heaven...burnt it..converted it...created a fake spirit that disappears. Spirit always disappears after it is manifested.

Hence the Alien presence demonstrates that it belongs to the destruction of cooled natural gases and natural atmospheric light and sound vibrations.

As the atmosphere is converted...human cellular interaction changes and it mutates...our life begins to deteriorate as the amount of Alien spirits accumulate.

Our human psyche who gained awareness from holographic heavenly imagery of light and sound is advised...for this is how ancient occult science was first factored as an awareness..

Human witness is not wrong, for we identify by our own psyche the conditions that interact with our human brain/mind.

When the atmospheric Medium is altered, it only attacks the DNA light sound that relates to the cell function...therefore humanity and Nature is sporadically attacked, and hence the amount of human DNA and Nature loss is not known.

Yet the evidence begins to emerge, as the nature of Human cell functions de-evolves and human beings start gaining anima forms in their DNA cell functions...such as growing horns out of their skull.

Therefore the ancient biblical advice was real.....if you alter the holiness of the atmosphere all life denatures and de-evolves as the evil spirit manifests...removing the atmosphere. The spirit presence owns the atmospheric manifestation and scientists will never own the spirit. The spirit manifestation owns its own self.

Hence no one would ever understand why an occult scientist ever believed that Alien spirits were a new form of daevic spirit or an element....what a laugh you evil occultist.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

I tend to agree with you. Humans have been around quite some time. But, kicked around and back by totally cataclysmic events, which 've wiped out over and over again those civilizations as were.

So, be sure, even today, we are just a turn of a corner away from being again knocked off from this ladder of evolution back to throwing stones and killing each other for idoling wrong gods ...

Wait... are we not killing each other with stones for idoling the wrong gods??

Takes a quick look at ME

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

I would love to see you provide some proof.

Just once.

Please?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I would love to see you provide some proof.

Just once.

Please?

Proof....are you kidding me?

We live on a planet that supports an organic plasma cellular blood condition...the only sort of plasma in the higher condition of our Earth atmospheric interaction.

The lower plasma condition is trees...and wood is created from spirit as a burnt irradiated interaction.

Trees therefore saved our own human spirit...higher in light and sound from being burnt.

Nature therefore saved our life as a preceding form of spirit...which is why we pay homage to Nature.

Scientists state that Planet Earth....a cooled fused stone body has dimensions via their own review of nuclear interactions?

Where are the dimensions...when stone = stone.

You cannot review stone as if it is being created...for this is a personal incorrect review from a possessed mind.

However the information given to your from your own creation of fake/artificial alien spirit manifestations, which your own DNA created chemical review interacts with as imaged information and study information implies that stone is being created.

So you are told you are wrong by spirit itself...you are an occultist who believes in spirit...yet does not believe in spirit because you believe yourself greater than spirit....for you survived being incinerated.

The alien information states.

DUST....already created...a fused stone product.

Science takes dust and converts it....producing fuel.

Fuel is then burnt.

These 3 conditions forming 3 new radiation alien/fake spirit records advise your consciousness that you are creating stone.

Fake and false realization.

You then peruse your scientific applications of collider experiments...huge sink holes appear in the Earth via the radiation signals you attacked Earth with....and the UFO orbital fusion...the ancients called the Holy LIght spirit or GHOST is removed.

The interaction caused UFO bodies to be formed as the removal of the energy of stone fusion.

Stone demonstrates the loss of fusion by collapsing in O round holes....the same dimensional PHI related signals of sealed radiation sound.....you changed the sealed fusion of Earth and see the outcome as cause and effect.

And yet you still ask for proof?

Hence the next form of attack as proof for the evil occult scientists will be when America's own atmosphere attacks their life in a huge activated atmospheric fall out. This first attack is a warning...and then the next outcome would allow the snap freeze of life, if you ignore the data.

As a scientist you ignore the data...because you do not want the data...you want something greater than what the data proposes and hence will not accept anything other than your own theory....since when are you the Creator...do you believe you can collide do you?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

First of all, trees are made of wood, not your mystical plasma.

I don't know what fuel you're referring to that's converted from dust. Most fuels are either oil (liquid, not dust) or gas (again, not dust).

The sink holes you refer to are caused mainly, but not limited to, water erosion.

I have no idea what this PHI thing is you keep referring to. Sounds like some ancient order or something.

Also, stop with the attacks already. As a person with a scientific mind I look at all the evidence, as all scientists do (mostly). To say I ignore data on purpose is downright ignorant and frankly quite rude.

Still waiting for some sort of evidence.
edit on 195919/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

First of all, trees are made of wood, not your mystical plasma.

I don't know what fuel you're referring to that's converted from dust. Most fuels are either oil (liquid, not dust) or gas (again, not dust).

The sink holes you refer to are caused mainly, but not limited to, water erosion.

I have no idea what this PHI thing is you keep referring to. Sounds like some ancient order or something.

Also, stop with the attacks already. As a person with a scientific mind I look at all the evidence, as all scientists do (mostly). To say I ignore data on purpose is downright ignorant and frankly quite rude.

Still waiting for some sort of evidence.

Does the science use dust that is mined as a product...yes.

Dust is made of crystal particles....and radiation in the atmosphere from out of space irradiated Earth crystal...converted it into the dust...ancient occult holographic memory says so. You cannot argue with this memory as this is how our ancient occult brother first formed his own realization for conversion and science as an occult practice.

Science uses the atmosphere and Earth already created states to form the fuel via their power plants.

Nuclear fuel creation is artificial to the life status of Planet Earth....and if you want to argue about this fact, then obviously you believe that the nuclear fuel power plants were placed on Earth by God and God is doing the science and not your own persons. Is this your own review?

Hence you can change a chemical that is a naturally evolved product and produce an artificial effect...artificial to the life on Planet Earth.....but natural in out of space.

As our atmosphere is in out of space, because you created nuclear fuel...our atmosphere then changed as our atmosphere is not nuclear fuel in out of space....all information states the OBVIOUS.

Yes you can cause artificial but at the loss of the natural....you changed the natural chemicals on Planet Earth and then Nature changed...just as observed....so please stop lying to your own self.

Spirit can manifest from an unnatural applied situation....an unnatural held constant signal....Alien manifested.

You created plastic science as an unnatural product to life on Earth...unnatural chemical reactions.

Just because you can invent you believe in your own purpose....artificial.

You think yourself powerful because you caused artificial....yet you destroyed NATURAL....how powerful are you....you aren't and your information about self creation is fake and false to SURVIVAL itself.

Aliens an artificial spirit radiated light and sound...spirit is not the product...spirit is simply an irradiated fake/false light sound that you caused...as part of the interactions of causing a fake/artificial chemical reaction on Planet Earth.

Therefore removal of the coldness of fusion of stone.....a state of evolution demonstrates that above ground strata collapses....a strata that was replaced by volcanic eruptions.

Volcanic eruptions not as cold as origin stone therefore collapses, as nuclear fuel is burnt.

In the matter of the lava is crystal fused particles...cooled by millions of years of cooling. You remove the cooling of the radiation in lava and it collapses as the evidence.

UFO bodies witnessed drawing up water.

Fuel of the nuclear does not exist as a natural product on Earth as a nature.

You take from the atmosphere to form the liquid state...change and conversion to water.

Natural water the evolution and life support of Nature.

Change the water of Nature into a denatured product and human life demonstrates its own cell changes from the water change/vibration change by mass of fuel production.

Water studied by occult scientists produces a vibration of a star.....stars exist in out of space in a hydrogen state....you alter the holiness of water on Earth as demonstrated.

Water removed from the crystal formation of cooled lava/steam process causes sink holes.....removal of water from the fusion.

Sink holes are not created by erosion.....sink holes are created by science...as the applied science is causing the changes to the nuclear of stone.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Again, what is this dust? Are you referring to coal by any chance? Dust isn't made from crystal at all. I think you need to go back to school and go learn some basic science.

I'm guessing this holographic memory is a dream? If it is then that's all it is. I've dreamt about dinosaurs, aliens, flying, robbing a bank, all sorts. Doesn't make them true.

Nuclear power plants were created by humans. The reason was because it seems more fuel efficient. No one pulled nuclear power from anywhere in the sky or atmosphere. Quite the opposite. It's from the ground.

Sink holes are created by science? Are you joking? You really do need some teaching about some basics.

I've noticed that whatever thread you post on you hate science. Science brought you electricity, the laptop/PC/phone you use, the TV you watch, the Internet which this site is on, cars, planes and so many other things I wouldn't be able to make a full list by the end of the week. Yet here you are, using science. Ironic much?

Still waiting for some proof from you.
edit on 192419/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I believe they are us from the far future...which proves we made it, or will make it...because they are back here to ensure that we do.

Seems clear to me

If that were true, and they do anything to alter our destiny we would have a different future from theirs. They can't change our present (their past) without creating a new timeline into the future. If they are from the future, they already know our future, and if they are here, the only logical reason would be to alter our destiny. They could accelerate our technological advancement, they could have already, maybe they've made miscalculations and created a worse future and are unable to change that course now?... Possibilities are endless.

There are many aliens from other worlds. Possibly have visited us throughout our history. Of all of them, our future humans visiting us now from a distant future should be the most frightening...

What if?

They are more of a synthetic human, than human? Controlled by some kind of artificial intelligence, their creator, made to replace obsolete humans?

What if there are no aliens? Just machines, and synthetic humanoids conquering the universe?... What happens to us when we are considered obsolete?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Everything created is already created.

An occult scientist believes he can create...reviews the information created and then infers that he can create it too....his own comments attest to this conscious review.

Trees are made of wood....trees are created...trees are wood. Wood is not being created.

You review past occult statements for applications of light/sound conversions as signals. They say WOOD/FIRE/AIR/WATER. Since when does this review demonstrate any form of reality? Therefore their own ancient applications of using gravitational forces by change of gravitational forces...levitation attacked life.

GALIELO
During the time he taught the mathematical subjects at the university of Pisa (1589-1592), Galileo began a book, De motu ("On motion"), which was never published. In it, we can trace the early development of his ideas concerning motion.

One of the fundamental propositions of Aristotelian philosophy is that there is no effect without a cause. Applied to moving bodies, this proposition dictates that there is no motion without a force
Wikipedia
The Galileo affair (Italian: Processo a Galileo Galilei) was a sequence of events, beginning around 1610,[1] culminating with the trial and condemnation of Galileo Galilei by the Roman Catholic Inquisition in 1633 for his support of heliocentrism.[2]

In 1610, Galileo published his Sidereus Nuncius (Starry Messenger), describing the surprising observations that he had made with the new telescope, namely the phases of Venus and the Galilean moons of Jupiter. With these observations he promoted the heliocentric theory of Nicolaus Copernicus (published in De revolutionibus orbium coelestium in 1543). Galileo's initial discoveries were met with opposition within the Catholic Church, and in 1616 the Inquisition declared heliocentrism to be formally heretical. Heliocentric books were banned and Galileo was ordered to refrain from holding, teaching or defending heliocentric ideas.[3]

Galileo went on to propose a theory of tides in 1616, and of comets in 1619; he argued that the tides were evidence for the motion of the Earth. In 1632 Galileo, now an old man, published his Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems, which implicitly defended heliocentrism, and was immensely popular. Responding to mounting controversy over theology, astronomy and philosophy, the Roman Inquisition tried Galileo in 1633 and found him "vehemently suspect of heresy", sentencing him to indefinite imprisonment. Galileo was kept under house arrest until his death in 1642.

FEBRUARY 3 1610 a huge earthquake and landslides.

Douay–Rheims Bible revised version 1610

motherboard.vice.com...

he decline in carbon dioxide led to the coolest part of the Little Ice Age, which had impacts globally, but particularly in Europe and China,” said Lewis. “There have been some hints that other population crashes may have had effects on global atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations.”

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

And what has that got to do with ANYTHING I said in my request for proof?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

Nuclear fuel creation is artificial to the life status of Planet Earth

There are natural nuclear 'reactors'.

You're so full of woo and go off on crazy tangents that you must be from the woo tang clan (sorry, the guys a nutjar).

#, I'm obviously in the wrong place. This site these days...
edit on 19-1-2016 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Can't you read?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Nuclear fuel creation is artificial to the life status of Planet Earth

There are natural nuclear 'reactors'.

You're so full of woo and go off on crazy tangents that you must be from the woo tang clan (sorry, the guys a nutjar).

#, I'm obviously in the wrong place. This site these days...

You are obviously speaking to your own evil spirit, and it gave back your own evil comment to your own person.

Since when does a human mind retaliate against real observations...nuclear power plants are built by human beings. Nuclear information is sought....it does not exist naturally without being sought.

I am trying by evidence to cause you to see your own person and how it evaluates information...incorrectly for self purpose, not for the sake of survival...but for the sake of self destruction.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Can't you read?

I can read quite well thanks. Would be kind of pointless me being here if I couldn't, being a discussion forum using text.

Couldn't see any proof in your post though.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Again, what is this dust? Are you referring to coal by any chance? Dust isn't made from crystal at all. I think you need to go back to school and go learn some basic science.

I'm guessing this holographic memory is a dream? If it is then that's all it is. I've dreamt about dinosaurs, aliens, flying, robbing a bank, all sorts. Doesn't make them true.

Nuclear power plants were created by humans. The reason was because it seems more fuel efficient. No one pulled nuclear power from anywhere in the sky or atmosphere. Quite the opposite. It's from the ground.

Sink holes are created by science? Are you joking? You really do need some teaching about some basics.

I've noticed that whatever thread you post on you hate science. Science brought you electricity, the laptop/PC/phone you use, the TV you watch, the Internet which this site is on, cars, planes and so many other things I wouldn't be able to make a full list by the end of the week. Yet here you are, using science. Ironic much?

Still waiting for some proof from you.

Your own thought processes are being reflected back to your own person.

I am a female and I did not create consciousness...males did. The male light spirit became self aware when his higher large angelic self activated conversion of his lower human manifested self. Consciousness and awareness of conversion was given to the male inheritance. This is why the atmosphere speaks as a male record when advising about spirit conversions and changes.

I gained the information from my brother's ancient holographic memory....and you are also interacting with this memory and it is self advising your own person.

You and I both know that I am not talking about coal...that the dust of the nuclear was once a crystalline body that was altered by radiation and became nuclear dust....uranium.

Imagery or holographic memory is formed by the crystal light itself and the conversions changing/altering the natural imagery. Our brains dependent on a natural and normal atmospheric mass changes our brain chemistry in the interactions of the changing wavelengths. This causes holographic image changes...our brother speaks in these changes hence I do not have to see his messages...I hear his messages.

If you say aliens are not real...then a lot of humanity attacked by the alien condition would call you names....victims of occult science. Aliens are manifested in the artificial attack of our natural atmospheric body.

Radiation comes from out of space dimwit.

Radiation attacked origin Earth colliquified the crystal and formed holes in the Earth body....water fell upon the face of Earth as the atmosphere was converted...saving planet earth from combustion. The only reason a scientists knows about uranium conversion is because dust of a previous planet destroyed swirling in star systems involved the creation of fuel in the stars. This information and imagery transmitted to the human mind through the atmospheric radiation condition....we are always informed of the nuclear...for our life body and cell does not survive in the nuclear condition and hence we do not gain intelligence from being involved in nuclear...instead through a safe transmitted radioactive interaction....we eventually gain the imagery advice.

Change the ground radiation wavelength...which you did caused radiation to leak out of the stone. So we get irradiated by the stone and also irradiated by the increased atmospheric fallout of star particle interactions heated by the cold fusion taken for the creation of fuel in the power plants.

Fuel does not float in the atmosphere...does it...but all elements needed to create the fuel do.

Hate science...of course I do after being attacked by occultists applying scientific research illegaly. I also know how much damage science has done to the Nature of Earth life...the human self and the Earth body.

Technology, seems to be important to you...yet if technology did not exist we would be living a happy, healthy natural life. You imply technology is all important only because you must be involved in the creation of it.

Civilization now faces the past life brotherhood decision to overthrow their natural spiritual life and force our family into civilization ownership. They then invented for their own purposes of ownership of status....eventually they have used the resources of their inventions...their civilization structures based on ownership of powers is failing and now they want to blame our family for accepting technology.

We have lived an indoctrinated civilization status...that our ancient brotherhood gave us....not our fault that you were so self possessed and evil minded to have not made correct spiritual decisions for the family that you infer you own.

I was attacked because of this motivated self purpose to gain data for a new form of science, wanted as a support for the civilization of evil brotherhoods......and I do not appreciate being nearly self combusted and all of the suffering I was forced to live because of science.....have it for your own person if you believe in technology and then wonder why you never listened to real spiritual advice.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Can't you read?

I can read quite well thanks. Would be kind of pointless me being here if I couldn't, being a discussion forum using text.

Couldn't see any proof in your post though.

Galileo proposes the modern day use of changing gravitational forces through his review of occult science.

He was jailed by this proposal for the ancient brothers already realized that the occult practice for alteration of the force for levitation use attacked them....the evidence of 1610 provides the review.

The ancient brothers already had a self realization that this form of information was why they were spiritually attacked...life combusted and heated radiation released meteors from the out of space frozen body. They already confirmed their own evidence against occultist practices...scientific reasoning.

The Biblical document updated 1610, as it was a revised review of being attacked by the ancient occultist practice...what was "revealed".

Revealing states that what was not known by science is suddenly known by the advice of being attacked.

Scientists do not know creation...and are not the all knowing self that they consider themselves to be. Their own consciousness formed from a higher being...converted by the radiation that attacked their own human self and caused levitation at the same moment....yet both bodies were in a higher state before conversion. Hence you only are aware of a portion of the information that attacked you to convert...and it is the reason why your occult considerations destroy life.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

So it was all the male scientists faults? Not any of the female scientists?

What about Marie Curie who discovered Radium in 1898?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join