It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens humans from the past?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
copy and paste from a thread I did on Legendary Times years ago.

--

Before I begin I must say I have three theories on Aliens.
1. They really are Aliens from another planet.
2. They're Us!! But not from the future, from the now.
3. Stories created by people with large imaginations.

What I am going to go into now is my theory that the Ancient Astronauts are not beings from another planet or solar system but us from the planet Earth! Point number 2.

Modern Man has been confirmed with science to be at least 195,000 years old. And this is what we have found so far in archaeological digs and testing to date. It is also confirmed that Modern Man 195,000 years ago were exactly like us today, intelligence wise. We just did not have the knowledge that we have today. ( Or did we?... ill get to that ).
It is also confirmed that Modern Man lived with all of the humanoids we supposed evolved from Homo-Erectus, Cro-Magnon, Neanderthal up until about 30,000 years ago.. How can we have evolved from something we co-existed with? For 10's and even 100's of thousands of years?!!

When evolution is......................so.......................slow.................it's......................ludicrous.
Accepted history tells us that modern man 8,000 years ago were hunter gatherers, living in grass huts or going back to our caves. That’s 6,000BC. Next thing, we know the Sumerian civilization came about out of nowhere roughly 5,000BC. This is the 1st civilization that we, Modern Man, currently know of. And this is no normal civilization. At the time, we went from hunter gatherers to huge city states with great technological knowledge such as how to build complex structures, complex mathematics, laws, schools, trade etc. etc.
Current knowledge dates back to this time 5,000BC. That’s say 7,000 years of written knowledge we have in our libraries today.

Now after the facts let me get to my opinion.

I ask that you take out a ruler, or even imagine a ruler in your mind ( Better if it was a real
ruler ). Mark out from 0cm - 19.5cm. 1mm equating to 1,000 years and 1cm equating to 10,000 years.

Modern Man went from hunter gatherers to what we have now, in..... lets say from 8,000BC to be sure. Thats 10,000 years so on your ruler mark out that last 10cm, 18.5cm-19.5cm.
What has happened to the first 18.5cm!!! That’s 185,000 years of unknown history and knowledge....Missing! Unknown! Wouldn’t have a clue!!
Lets start at 0cm. We are hunter gatherers going out into the wild to get our food and resources. Current history tells us it took us around 10,000 years to get from hunter gatherers to what we have now. Lets now give man....say 100,000 years to get to just a little past where we're at now technology and knowledge wise. Its 100,000BC and were in space on the moon with a base or wayport and onwards, cracked the DNA code a little more than what we have now. Society is not to much unlike ours now, just a little more advanced.
Then a cataclysm occurs. Lets say.... a Flood.
Only the rich and privileged got the chance of survival. They went up into space and avoided the danger looking onto Earth watching the devastation thinking everything on Earth would perish. When they came back after an unknown period of time.....in their rocketships, they found that life still survived. Everything was devastated, no buildings survived, no technology survived. not even much life.
Whatever the devastation, I only say Flood for the obvious reason but this could have occurred much, much earlier than 13,000 years ago which is the commonly accepted date of The Great Flood. I only use an example of a cataclysm. Maybe pole shift, asteroid. Matters not, something happened and they survived and came back to view the damage thinking they were the only ones to survive and found.....us.
Barely surviving.
So they decide to help because all that we had was destroyed in the cataclysm. We were basically back to hunter gatherers. So they helped and became THE GODS.

Looking at ancient texts, nearly every text you read where a God/ess comes from the Heavens or goes from Earth into the Heavens it is nearly always described as 'The skies thundering and the earth groaning and the Heavens cried out, lightning flashes, fire breaks out and dust fills the land!' They all just sound like a rocketship!! An this is in ancient times. Not now.
Even some figurines, drawing/paintings and pictographs of the GODS show them in very suspicious clothing in what appears to be space suits that look like what we would wear today!
Now I skip to today. 2011AD. You hear and read reports of UFO’s being silent yet moving at incredible speeds. Not noisy rocketships like we now use and described in ancient times. And then the Grays, who act robotic and show no emotion. Kinda like the ‘helpers’ of the ancient Sumerian GODS. Who also look like these Grays.
The Japanese are currently studying droids, to teach people, answer calls, clean the house, etc, etc. I have no doubt that one day they could create an android looking creature.... I mean person.
( Like the Grays. ). So that way we commoners do not know that the Aliens are really us.
In my mind I think it is very plausible that Modern Man could have done all of this 100,000 years ago. What if these privileged people can now use crafts like some seen today, like what we would probably have in the next few thousand years or hundred thousand years.

Coomba98

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

I believe they are us from the far future...which proves we made it, or will make it...because they are back here to ensure that we do.

Seems clear to me

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe from the past, they may have actually built shelters in the ocean or under ground or developed a base somewhere else. They could have developed time travel if they were advanced enough, which is very possible. Off phase with what we perceive as reality is probably a better prediction though. They could be vibrating at a much higher level and we cannot see them unless they slow down their vibration. Now, being this off phase means everything is different, our planet could look way different at the higher resolution. Nothing has to be the same or they could be walking right through us.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I did research on aliens and UFO's for over 20 years.
1. Aliens and UFO's are real! But...they are not extraterrestrial they are inter-dimensional.
2.Aliens are not humans from the past.
3.The aliens are more than likely the "fallen" angels from the Bible.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

There are a lot of theories.

I found the premise of the movie Prometheus really interesting. It showed a grey being with black eyes essentially seeding Earth and was the progenitor of our species.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Sounds like you play way too many video games..

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

Sounds like you play way too many video games..

Phwoar!! How did you get that opinion! Lol.

Yes i have an imagination. I am one who likes to think and is entertained by abstract constructs.

But really, aliens are an unknown. Not confirmed as fact. But as a human my mind likes to rationalise things, such rationalisation is a conclusion that is definately not conclusive.

Coomba98

edit on 16-1-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You are correct. IMO

thats it basically. Whos to say that "us" is not an amalgamation of everyone left on earth when one or several extinction level events happened. The ones who left on earth could have been one "branch" of humanity, a coalition or union of different types of humans...The pilots of UFOs could even be a type of human that just came into being descendant from something we havent seen here in a long time. Maybe they are simply a separate branch of humanity that is preserved in its original form where as we are en ever changing species due to so many varying genetic origins.

Maybe we have evolved to need to incorporate continually mutating genes because at some point our ancestors were faced with extinction or interbreeding with the remaining sentient life on earth. In that those that remained on earth, and before they lost their technological edge which had to happen slowly over time, could have genetically engineered an existing hominid to be able to cross breed with other types of hominids. This would allow a stable population to which you can add different genetic admixtures over time and thus preserve all surviving hominid societies.

The new earth humans eventually lost their technological edge as things broke down and knowledge was lost. They became us. The ones who left could have just agreed to give us the surface of the planet and they are everywhere else. Maybe they just forgot about us and we are like a well kept secret for their elites. A primitive stomping ground their ancestors used to have dominion over. We are like artificial life to them, like biological cyborgs incorporating an experimental universal and artificial type of human and a bunch of different branches of humanity.

if you were an original earthling or descendant, this planet may seem like a forgotten paradise beach town your family used to call home that you rediscovered and keep to yourself so as to not have the locals change with the influx of others like yourself.

I love these topics. LOL

S&F

edit on 1 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I believe they are us from the far future...which proves we made it, or will make it...because they are back here to ensure that we do.

Seems clear to me

This then proves that the human race lost it's humanity for once and for all. Tragic really.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
1. Aliens and UFO's are real! But...they are not extraterrestrial they are inter-dimensional.
2.Aliens are not humans from the past.
3.The aliens are more than likely the "fallen" angels from the Bible.

What mamabeth said...

The evidence for this is huge and nothing else makes sense.

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If I suggest Caucasians could be a repopulation mechanism and near perfect attempt at genetic manipulation, would you guys have me committed?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I tend to agree with you. Humans have been around quite some time. But, kicked around and back by totally cataclysmic events, which 've wiped out over and over again those civilizations as were.

So, be sure, even today, we are just a turn of a corner away from being again knocked off from this ladder of evolution back to throwing stones and killing each other for idoling wrong gods ...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

agree with this idea. who is to say they have to be even in physical form?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
If I suggest Caucasians could be a repopulation mechanism and near perfect attempt at genetic manipulation, would you guys have me committed?

What do you mean by a "near perfect" attempt at genetic manipulation? They tried to manipulate our genes but couldn't get it just right? And why caucasians as a repopulation mechanism? Are we more fertile than other races? By choice we're clearly not. Can you explain more? Were all the other races here before and not reproducing enough?

I wouldn't opt to have you committed, but I'd like to understand what it is you're suggesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Could it be that demons aren't real and aliens have been confused for demonic creatures because our species wants to hate anything that isn't similar to us?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I like your theory, it is totally possible,

i personally think they are from another dimension, but, there might be ancient humans among them, like lord Pacal..

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Given the simple fact that there are worlds far, far older than ours that could possibly have developed intelligent life millions and millions of years ago, it seems a no brainer to accept them as the UFOs as alien ships. Any concepts that discuss alternative universes or planes of existence must be added to this, initial, simple possibility. That, then, compounds the likelihood that UFOs are other beings from elsewhere and not of our pitiful Earth with its upstart, conceited humans.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

My line of thinking was that after cataclysmic events, we'd be used to help replace lost numbers and ensure humanity develops in whatever intended direction. I say near perfect, feeding into the idea that all our ancestry points back to Africa. We are fully compatible, but like you said, just didn't QUITE get it perfect.

A sustainability program. If such a thing exists, I reckon it would stand to reason that the manipulators would be of ancient human heritage trying to preserve the future of it's own species.

Craziness aside, I believe humanity was once much more advanced than in present day.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'd also, like to favor the possibility that some of the UFO's are a form of time travelers, due to my belief of their antiquity, and why they have lingered for so long in the shadows. However, time travel is probably the most lucrative explanation due to the amount of loop holes and paradoxes that would go with the idea of the origins of these craft time travel. However, it could explain as to how these UFO's seem to have a possible impression of the idea of "Omniscience", or at least, appear "Autonomous" to our reactions, which is why they could be so mind bendingly hard to conceive, let alone to believe.

Maybe that what they could be studying, the whole river of life and the crap that goes with it.

They could know everything about us because it happen already, or as we would put, going to happen, even things that probably never mean't to happen, but happened anyways. Things that which is, which was, and has yet to come...

See where Im going this...No you don't, it ain't going anywhere. For all we know, Yah Weh, could mean Sky Net, and sky net wan'ts us alive, so it could kill us later.

How schzio, paranoid, and delusional is that, as bad as has to be.

We could be their basis for existence for all we know in that tree of life. Were the trunk of the tree, while they are the leafs on the branches.

Okay, Im done.
edit on 17-1-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Of course they are from the past.....nuclear exists before all natural organic life.

Organic life...a human unintelligent scumbag, thought about conversion of dust.....and dust is the natural state of the nuclear on Earth...not fuel.

He proposed information from his single minded reviews and made statements about dimensions existing....as if fused stone had not existed for billions of years.

He stated to his own self that in the ancient past Earth stone was nuclear fuel.......

And so we see the destruction of life on Earth with a manifestation of an evil spirit that took our form...human life.

Human life existed on Earth after billions of years of cold fusion existing.

Science took away the cold fusion of stone and suddenly our life is witnessed behind us even before we existed or were created ourselves.

So we ask ourselves....how did our shadows of self get back in time?

Scientists put our life back in time and we are lucky to still be living...as they began to combust millions of years of cold atmospheric bodies.

We cannot exist before we do.

The only way that an alien human could be present in a shadow.....is for human life to be placed in a shadow.....radiation itself.

How else do you think it got there.

As a human being I know that if all human being stopped having sex....no human scumbag would be present to attack our life. We would not exist and then animals also would not be attacked by those same scumbags, who attacked nature.

Animals exist in evolution behind human beings....when we die animals still live...they are not an ALIEN....are they scientist?

Then if animals all stopped having sex and died out.....insects...trees...microbes all still exist without an ALIEN making some form of comment in your mind about creating you....just because nuclear pre-exists all life.

When you change Nature suddenly shadow spirits with parts of animals and insects form as an attack on human and Natural life on Earth...only caused by the scumbags causing it....nuclear scientists.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join