It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: RNC member urges party to rally against Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Flagged and starred simply love to hear this news. Looks more and more like GOP will give this presidency to Bernie!
of course, many suspect Trump just wanted Hillary to win. This is getting interesting. How far will trump go if Hillary is not there?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Now are you beginning to understand what I meant in the other thread that the Republicans are turning on each other?

Yes, and thank you for the information. It had me thinking could the Republicans really get away with it, without a fight.

Then I found this little Gem today. It seem you are correct, and the republicans are really getting worried.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

How far will trump go if Hillary is not there?

I was starting to believe that Trump was just a trump card to get Hillary in. However it looks like Trump is sticking to his guns and is going to ride this to the end.

Also, I was thinking that the economy has been going down hill since 911 and growing worst every day and I am starting to believe that Trumps business deals in the States are being effected.

I will agree Trump has his own agendas when it comes to money, however I am now wondering that Trump saw things were going to get worst economically, and he realized no one was going to do anything about it.

I believe Trump looked at it this way, if I am going to go broke and the United States monetary system collapses, I have nothing to lose.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: introvert

Now are you beginning to understand what I meant in the other thread that the Republicans are turning on each other?

Yes, and thank you for the information. It had me thinking could the Republicans really get away with it, without a fight.

Then I found this little Gem today. It seem you are correct, and the republicans are really getting worried.

Without a fight, I doubt it. The extreme Right that supports Trump has fallen for his brand of "Hope and Change" hook, line and sinker. They are all-in for Trump and even emotionally-invested.

I suspect and expect some fireworks this election cycle and it's going to be a spectacle to witness.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If the Republicans broker the convention and try to force any candidate at us that we didn't vote for, then they are done.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The only thing I agree with Trump on is that he threatens to go third to keep them from forcing him out.

If Bernie doesn't get the nomination I might be tempted with Trump (it's the watch it all burn mentality) I mean because no matter how bad he is I think we may be able to survive 4 years of him.

If Bernie didn't get the nod nor Trump I would like to see both of them run third party that could be the start of something for us all.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What ever a pee wee RNC blockhead is preaching at this point of Trump campaign - has no what so ever effect anymore. Trump has gained a nationwide support shooting him to presidential contest - with or whithout RNC.

Just look at the other candidates RNC has to offer and what is their level of popular support. That would give you an idea how much is left of the "old school" RNC - where obviously that partyman belongs to.

Democracy is a bitch. Even inside a totalitarian party culture.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
In all likelihood Trump has peaked in the polls. Swing voters will decided who the Republican presidential nominee is over the next 3 months. Cruz or Rubio will get the nod. If Trump doesn't run get across the line who ever does is going to have appease his supporters. Trump is riding the Kim Dotcom effect that was seen at the last New Zealand election. Trump is sucking up all of the oxygen out of the media coverage room.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is turning into one of the most interesting election seasons that I can recall.

The clock is ticking closer and closer to November, I'm honestly surprised that the RNC hasn't managed to get Trump off the table yet. They are running out of time.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

believe Trump looked at it this way, if I am going to go broke and the United States monetary system collapses, I have nothing to lose.

That's just what I was thinking. He really has nothing to lose. His estate is too vast to be destroyed; he is doing this as a lark - a lark that might last another 8 years, or at least 4 - (I wonder if he would seek a second term. Might get bored with the whole thing once he realizes he can't just "fire" everyone who challenges him once he's on the throne.)

It would be interesting, to say the very least. Four years of globally interesting "reality TV".

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Wouldn't it be amazing to have a Sanders/Trump ticket? (Not Sanders vs Trump, but that, too, would be a real edge-of-the-chair lip-biter. Far more interesting than the Super Bowl.) Or even Trump/Sanders, if Trump would be willing to have a co-directorship of the Oval Office.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Trump is going to make good on his threat/promise and if they do that, and in his view, treat him unfairly, will turn around, make an announcement that he is tired of the BS that the party is doing, that he is going to run as an independent. And his supporters will then turn around and ultimately have to decide to either stick with him or the republican party. In any case it will be bad for the Republican party. They could very well lose big time.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

They need to, I don't recall a RNC candidate ever being a republican within the last 3 elections.

They all talk republican but there actions are democrat.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If the Republicans broker the convention and try to force any candidate at us that we didn't vote for, then they are done.

They won't force it on you they will minipulate the individual republicans to believe rubio is the better candidate.

Just like they made republicans think the free market doesn't work and communism is good when they voted for the bailouts.

These rnc political chearleaders live of fear and are easy to manipulate with fear.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Finally something I can agree with you on Ketsuko.

Tbh as much as I hate Trump, certainly would not want the Republican establishment to force on somebody else other than Trump. If Republican voters voted for him, they need to respect that result. If they fail to do so I certainly hope there is backlash....

.. I wouldn't put it past them trying to push through Rubio or Bush through some other means come convention time...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I actually take the view that Trump or Cruz should be given the nod to fly the Republican flag come November. The only way the GOP will ever get over its nearly decade long dysfunction is to run somebody like Cruz and gift the White House to Hillary Clinton.

I do understand why voters are turning to Trump. The sheer level of anger that voters are rightly displaying at the US government failure to properly tackle issues like health care and immigration is boiling over. If Cruz gets the nod it will be the product of the delusional Republican supporter base and political strategists.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

This is exactly what was told to me in another ATS thread about Trump last night. The RNC will turn on Trump and push another Republican candid into the front running. 

thats what they will do. Both parties had a laughable vote at their conventions stating that. It was bs'ed through.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Both Trump and Cruz are the products of that anger and either one is unthinkable to the establishment GOP, so much so that when Trump called up the birther argument, the GOPe who previously hated him and disagreed with everything he stood for started praising him.

Make no mistake.

The GOPe hates both of them and at this point has a conundrum because destroying one strengthens the other. Most people who call in to pundit shows preferring one will admit to having the other as the secondary preference.

And I'm beginning to think the two might be gaming the country and working it with the idea that they will be a ticket, either Cruz/Trump or Trump/Cruz recent nastiness at the debate aside because they know that so long as both stay strong, it gets harder for the party to attack either one, and teamed up, each appeals to blocks the other does not making the ticket that much stronger.

edit on 17-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
GOP have to be very careful here - the mess they are in is of their own making. Their 'brand' as it was put is not worth a damn thing. Nobody wants it anymore, so in that respect it is already destroyed. This gent should leave the party if he doesn't like it.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cruz is relatively establishment, as far as I am aware. He is simply hated by his coworkers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join