It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump disavows support of White Supremecist Groups Super PAC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Wow! Very apt analogy. Well said.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: LSU0408

NO, I wasn't asking about any of them in this thread. I have asked about them in other threads.

No one seems to be willing to answer the question of Why do White Supremacist groups like Trump so much?

It is almost like asking is taboo and will only be responded to with questions.

Well except for xuenchen he seems to be saying White supremacist groups are undercover democrats, but he says a lot of unfounded things.

I personally don't know but I imagine it's because they believe he aligns with their beliefs and attitudes. That he would on some level support their agenda.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

BLM isn't a black supremacist group... No matter how much you want to label it one.

I disagree. They only care about black lives, no matter how much they say they don't. The name says it all and they don't react unless a black life is taken at the hands of a white person. That tells you all you need to know. It should really be Black Lives Depend.

link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

Do your own research.

Here's your sign.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why is it whenever someone does not get the answer that they want they say deflection? I started this thread. There is no deflection. I was answering your question.

Because your answer was actually a question about other groups and people. That is a deflection.

Why do White Supremacists groups like Trump so much? I would venture to guess because they do not like Hillary who allied herself with an African American and they hate Jews so that leaves out Bernie. If you could not figure that our for yourself then, well, you should go study up on White Supremacy groups.

Now that is an actual answer, but why single out Trump there a lot of Republican candidates that are not Jews or allied with African Americans like Hillary. What makes Trump so special to them?

I won't even bother asking why the NBPP supported Obama. We all know it is because they hate whitey....see how easy that is when you think about it?

That question has come up in other threads where it has been discussed thoroughly.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: matafuchs

Probably because of all the anti-immigration and xenophobia his "Make America great again" plan has in it. Make America great again for who? In what image?

If the white supremacists think Trump's "great America" fits with their agenda, I don't want to have anything to do with him.

You can't base his supporting base off of a white supremacist group. They have the support of only themselves, nobody else likes them.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

BLM isn't a black supremacist group... No matter how much you want to label it one.

I disagree. They only care about black lives, no matter how much they say they don't. The name says it all and they don't react unless a black life is taken at the hands of a white person. That tells you all you need to know. It should really be Black Lives Depend.

Caring only about black lives isn't the same as thinking that black lives are racially superior than any other race.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Unless we're white supremacists, how or why would we know that?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Caring only about black lives isn't the same as thinking that black lives are racially superior than any other race.

If you say so.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Unless we're white supremacists, how or why would we know that?

We rub some brain cells together and speculate the same way members have been doing for years when it comes to all the other groups which have been brought up in this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

More than just me says so. That is the definition of a supremacist. Someone who holds their race (group) as superior than all others.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The DNC is behind the whole thing.

They will pay off anybody willing to help smear the opposition.

Of course lol

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If there was a White Lives Matter group in the US right now it would be investigated by the DOJ as a hate group. BLM was a great grass roots idea at its inception and it has been hijacked by militant blacks and those who want to spread hate. You know this is the truth so do not deny it. The idea was to help the black community in the NW corridor of America to start.

Now it is about hating police and the white establishment.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Well except for xuenchen he seems to be saying White supremacist groups are undercover democrats, but he says a lot of unfounded things.

Those groups take money from the highest bidders.

They don't support any political party.

It's a victory for them because it pits the parties against each other perfectly doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Or, and stay with here xuenchen it is going to get crazy, these guys acted on their own and just happen to support Trump.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am surprised you have not brought up the David Duke endorsement yet or maybe you were waiting to spring that one on me? He was in an interview with Bloomberg news when he said

Trump, on the other hand, told Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin and John Heilemann today that he wasn’t interested.

“I don’t need his endorsement, I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement, I don’t need anybody’s endorsement,”

....and finally, why would Donald Trump not want to be associated with a White Supremacy group? Because those groups would by definition hate his daughter Ivanka. Maybe it isn't support out of hate after all.

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-15T16:05:25-06:000425 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"People are angry, they're angry at what's going on," he said. "They're angry at the border, they're angry at the crime, they're angry at people coming in and shooting Kate [Steinle] in the back in California, in San Francisco, they're angry when Jamiel Shaw was shot in the face by an illegal immigrant, they're angry when the woman, the veteran, 65 years old, is raped sodomized and killed by an illegal immigrant. And they're very angry about it and, by the way, thousands of other cases like that.

On Wednesday night, Trump said Haley was correct -- he is mad.

"I'm angry at the way the country is being run and by the results that we have," he said.

Trump then promised that his election would bring "great victories" -- and with them a new, better national mood.

If elected in November, Trump said, the anger would "be gone very quickly."

"

Thank you for posting this.

I believe it is a good thing that Trump is not taking money from organizations that really don't have We The People political views.
Of course it is not like he needs their money anyway.

I really believe if Trump would win, that It would be very interesting what he does in turning our country around.
However, I now do not believe we will get that chance.

This idea was brought to my attention last night in another Trump thread on ATS, that the GOP Electoral College, do not support Trump and will find a way to remove him and push another Republican Candid in the front running.
This has been done before in the pass.

If this happens, the 45% of Americans that support Trump will jump ship, and this election will be handed to Hillary.

However if the GOP Electoral College does this, it will be interesting to see if Trump will walk away, or take a stand and fight this rigging.

If the Electoral College does this and gets away with this, I believe it will be a major wake up call on the 45% of Americans and I don't see them going to the Polls to vote ever again.

Americans will realize they have no elections, only the privilege 1% will have their elections to appoint their leader that will do all their bidding for these special privilege elite.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Or, and stay with here xuenchen it is going to get crazy, these guys acted on their own and just happen to support Trump.

nonono

The last time white supremacists endorsed a main stream presidential candidate was when George Wallace ran for President !!!

And he was a ..... wait for it .....

A Democrat !!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yes one from the dixiecrat days, yall love to point that out when you know damn well their views don't align with what that label is today. Their views align much more with the conservatives.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I am surprised you have not brought up the David Duke endorsement yet or maybe you were waiting to spring that one on me? He was in an interview with Bloomberg news when he said

Trump, on the other hand, told Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin and John Heilemann today that he wasn’t interested.

“I don’t need his endorsement, I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement, I don’t need anybody’s endorsement,”

....and finally, why would Donald Trump not want to be associated with a White Supremacy group? Because those groups would by definition hate his daughter Ivanka.

Why would I bring them up.

I asked the question of why White Supremacist groups favor Trump. Why do people act like that is an unreasonable question?

The question gets asked about other candidates and groups that support them, but in this thread it seems Trump is held to a different standard where it shouldn't be talked about.

Just out of curiosity why do you claim a White supremacist group would hate his white supermodel daughter?
edit on 15-1-2016 by Grimpachi because: ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join