It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump disavows support of White Supremecist Groups Super PAC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You really think Democrats and Republicans are different don't you? Lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The DNC is behind the whole thing.

They will pay off anybody willing to help smear the opposition.

Which of course you have no proof of, just the usual BS wild speculation.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Why do the White Supremacist groups like Trump so much?

Why do the Black Supremacist groups like Hillary/Bernie so much?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They were created by dixiecrats, but you knew that right?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho
Prove it.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I wonder what would happen if a black supremacist group supported Obama? I don't think Obama acknowledging them would be the issue in the eyes of Trump supporters, only the fact that his policies were endorsed by such a group.

There was the issue of the communist Billy Ayers who founded the Weather Underground supporting Obama. These idiots once blew themselves up with a nail-bomb. And yes, you're right, republicans pointed it out.
edit on 15-1-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well, because in this country you have the freedom to follow whoever you want for any public office. That is the wonder of the United States of America. Whatever your values you are free to say what you feel, protest what you feel is unjust and there is no repercussions.

We could ask why the New Black Panther Party loved Obama so much too. I mean, they even got a pass from the DOJ, but that is for another thread. I just wanted to make sure you see that people and groups can choose who they want. Does that mean that Obama hates crackers? I don't think so.

I never asked if They were allowed to support Trump. Seems like you are deflecting.

It is a simple question. Why do White Supremacist groups like Trump so much?

If you will not even willing to answer the question why do you wish to start a thread asking about the support of other groups.

Why do White Supremacist groups like Trump so much? Can you answer in a straight forward way?
edit on 15-1-2016 by Grimpachi because: spelling

link   
If true, I wish he would take a stronger stance. And reiterate during his rallies. Do not find this very convincing.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I think the real issue here is that Trump's policies have gotten the support of a white supremacist group, not whether Trump openly endorses that group or not.

I wonder what would happen if a black supremacist group supported Obama? I don't think Obama acknowledging them would be the issue in the eyes of Trump supporters, only the fact that his policies were endorsed by such a group.

But such is the way of politics, harboring cognitive dissonance in its participants.

You mean like BLM, TNBPP, and NAACP? Or people like Jeremiah Wright? It was ok when he was disavowed even though his message was never disavowed and he was a dear old friend to the obamas for 20+ years. It's ironic that Trump can't disavow a group that supported him, not by his choice.

So, yeah, whatever.

Since you can't say it, I will... Good for Trump for pushing those 'bags aside.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Look at the racial breakdown of who votes Democrat every single election and you will have all the proof you need.

Do your own research.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sorry buddy that doesn't cut it when it comes to making a claim that black supremacist groups support Hillary/Bernie. I'm not going to do your research for you either. You made the claim and now you are trying to squirm out of proving it (likely because you know it is a bunch of bollocks that you made up on the spot to sound partisanally witty).
edit on 15-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Why do the White Supremacist groups like Trump so much?

Because Democrat funding is better when "under the table".

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not really. Not in a modern sense. At one time there was but to be honest I think the 2 party system itself is dead. There is a one party system again as there used to be. There has always been the "Democrats" and opposition.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is how my mind interpreted it:

I don't want your money. I have my own robocalls. But please, by all means continue to support and vote for me!

He's not distancing himself in any discernible way. It's a token gesture more so for the supporters he already has. It's a political trick, a little toy he's thrown to his fans to play with. Now, when confronted, his fans can say, "But...but...but Trump disavowed those white hate groups!"

No, not exactly.

Read between the lines. He just doesn't want the campaign money or robo calls screwing up his chances. He still very much needs them to support and vote for him. It's a thin line he's walking, saying one thing to one crowd while not pissing off and alienating another (the white supremacists) group.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why is it whenever someone does not get the answer that they want they say deflection? I started this thread. There is no deflection. I was answering your question.

Why do White Supremacists groups like Trump so much? I would venture to guess because they do not like Hillary who allied herself with an African American and they hate Jews so that leaves out Bernie. If you could not figure that our for yourself then, well, you should go study up on White Supremacy groups.

I won't even bother asking why the NBPP supported Obama. We all know it is because they hate whitey....see how easy that is when you think about it?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sorry buddy that doesn't cut it when it comes to making a claim that black supremacist groups support Hillary/Bernie. I'm not going to do your research for you either. You made the claim and now you are trying to squirm out of proving it (likely because you know it is a bunch of bollocks that you made up on the spot to sound partisanally witty).

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

BLM isn't a black supremacist group... No matter how much you want to label it one.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Probably because of all the anti-immigration and xenophobia his "Make America great again" plan has in it. Make America great again for who? In what image?

If the white supremacists think Trump's "great America" fits with their agenda, I don't want to have anything to do with him.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

NO, I wasn't asking about any of them in this thread. I have asked about them in other threads.

No one seems to be willing to answer the question of Why do White Supremacist groups like Trump so much?

It is almost like asking is taboo and will only be responded to with questions.

Well except for xuenchen he seems to be saying White supremacist groups are undercover democrats, but he says a lot of unfounded things.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

BLM isn't a black supremacist group... No matter how much you want to label it one.

"But they're putting one skin color above another!" I can hear the cries now. LOL

No, it's like speaking up at the dinner table and saying, "Hey, you skipped me when you passed the mashed potatoes, I matter!" And then your Mom saying, "Now, now...everyone matters!"

Well duh everyone matters, but that misses the mark. The fact is, you got overlooked. You were marginalized and want someone to at least recognize that and acknowledge that you matter too.

Oh well, some people get scared when others stand up for themselves. *shrug*

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join