It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone! This is my introduction.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Welcome...

A couple of ideas for an avatar:

Source

Source

Many believe that there is a deeper significance of the Great Pyramids at Giza, beyond the assumption that were built solely as tombs of the pharaohs. The Ancient Egyptians appear to have built the pyramids in alignment with the three stars of Orion’s belt. The various features of these structures seem to have a strong astrological importance. Here’s a short video from the History Channel that offers more insight into recent speculations about the meaning of the Great Pyramids.

www.wakingtimes.com...
To setup a full size avatar see here or just do this:

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Dude, set the image as your back ground image and then put the below code in for your avatar image:

ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ev522a6803.gif (add an h in front of the ttp in the beginning)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello and thank you Kryptical, Layaly, Night Star, and Murgatroid!

Hahaha, you know that .gif comes quite close. Nothing like pairing great music to web surfing.

Thank you Murgatroid for the images. I will set one up as an avatar. Also, great links. Found it captivating the correlations between the heavens and history. Theres much to learn and understand about civilizations in the past.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Your new avatar is beautiful

I really can't get this one out of my head .. curious .. what were you looking up on ATS when you were 12

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
Your new avatar is beautiful

I really can't get this one out of my head .. curious .. what were you looking up on ATS when you were 12

Thank you
It was provided by Murgatroid. I am quite fond of it myself.

I was into the paranormal big time in my youth so aliens, ghosts, and monsters. But also anything to do with old civilizations including Atlantis. Then the occasional apocalyptic and prophetic discussions.
edit on 16-1-2016 by PhantomOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

Yes both of the pictures are stunning .. Really great pick

I was into the paranormal big time in my youth so aliens, ghosts, and monsters.

now I am curious if you had any personal experiences at that age.. That is such a young age (I am sure I hear your stories here one day) I was so dull when I was that age didn't even know who princess Diana was when she died ..
No need to reply Sir .. I shhhh now

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

Yes both of the pictures are stunning .. Really great pick

I was into the paranormal big time in my youth so aliens, ghosts, and monsters.

now I am curious if you had any personal experiences at that age.. That is such a young age (I am sure I hear your stories here one day) I was so dull when I was that age didn't even know who princess Diana was when she died ..
No need to reply Sir .. I shhhh now

Paranormal experiences? I was convinced that I could see ghosts, as well as experience other phenomena related to ESP. But over time I lost interest, and I'll never truly know whether or not those experiences were legitimate or borne out of a desire to simply live in the paranormal. Haha. What about yourself, Layaly? Do you carry an interest in the Paranormal? What are your favorite parts of ATS?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I too was into the paranormal, aliens and cryptozoology at a young age. Always had a mind like a sponge for anything unusual and interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I too was into the paranormal, aliens and cryptozoology at a young age. Always had a mind like a sponge for anything unusual and interesting.

The great thing about this day and age is the expansion of information on any given topic whereas in the years of our youth resources were limited. Yet as knowledge has expanded some mysteries remain mysteries

How would you say your interest had evolved over time, Night Star?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sometimes the more answers we find, the more questions we end up with. Like you say, some mysteries remain. I am always interested in learning of other people's ideas and theories about these topics. Some make sense to me and some don't. I just keep an open mind and take some things with a grain of salt. Always fascinating none the less.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
welcome to you PhantomOrion

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Be careful on here some of the A.T.S members lock your keyboard so you cain't type and do other nasty things.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: operayt
Be careful on here some of the A.T.S members lock your keyboard so you cain't type and do other nasty things.

Really?

Well thanks for the heads up!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join