It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccurring dream about anomalies in the sky.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Every time, in dreams if i look up, there they are, zig-zagging in the sky..

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow I am kind of jealous of your experience, that information was also given to me but in a different way.

I was also meditating and got a visit by a being that took the form of a girl, she was maybe 12-15 years old, she had long black hair and was wearing an all white dress, behind her was like a strange light.

When she appeared out of nowhere I almost had a heart attack it scared me so much.

She appeared for a few seconds, I freaked out and after that I got all my messages through dreams and meditation.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Every time, in dreams if i look up, there they are, zig-zagging in the sky..

Who are?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have them often. A couple times a week. I lucid dream a lot as well, nearly every night, and in some of them I will get that electric feeling and then the feeling of being pulled towards something. It is usually so jarring it wakes me up, but if I fight the urge to wake up I usually end up inside a big vortex/tunnel of swirling colors. It looks kind of like hyperspace in Star Wars. I've never been able to stay asleep long enough to see whats on the other side. While lucid dreaming I can generally change whatever I want and do whatever I want, as is normal with lucid dreaming, but when that vortex thing shows up I lose all ability to manipulate the dream.

Also in those foreign sky dreams, even if I realize I'm dreaming, I can't do anything. I can't manipulate the dream. I can't force myself to wake up. It's like I'm stuck watching. Sometimes those dreams will repeat, but seemingly from different vantage points. For example one that has really stuck with me. I was standing on a balcony or rooftop garden at a party of some sort looking out over a futuristic cityscape. The sky was very unusual. Planets, moons, and a nebulous cloud covering something pulsating. Suddenly everything began to shake and large flash lit up the sky. A shockwave was propagating through the nebula. The planets and moons were torn apart as a large black void became visible where the center of nebula had been. The shockwave hit whatever planet I was on, then blackness. Then I was at the party again, looking at the sky. This time though I was with a small group chatting about something. The dream went on to repeat several times, each time from a new vantage point.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Wow I am kind of jealous of your experience, that information was also given to me but in a different way.

I was also meditating and got a visit by a being that took the form of a girl, she was maybe 12-15 years old, she had long black hair and was wearing an all white dress, behind her was like a strange light.

When she appeared out of nowhere I almost had a heart attack it scared me so much.

She appeared for a few seconds, I freaked out and after that I got all my messages through dreams and meditation.

I am kind of embarrassed about it to be honest but it really did happen like that. Everyone I have spoken to about it agrees that it does not sound like the kind of thing I would say, far too hippy, crystal healing pseudo nonsense for me.

Have you ever tried to see the girl again?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxxo

The sky was very unusual. Planets, moons, and a nebulous cloud covering something pulsating. Suddenly everything began to shake and large flash lit up the sky. A shockwave was propagating through the nebula. The planets and moons were torn apart as a large black void became visible where the center of nebula had been. The shockwave hit whatever planet I was on, then blackness.

I have had that dream pretty much word for word although it was before I had the ability to wake up at will.

Spooky.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Interesting stuff s&f
Just leaving my mark to find it later.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Interesting stuff s&f
Just leaving my mark to find it later.

You saved me a job then, the post about the little dude and the butterfly was one that I was going to put in your thread the other day.

I was just about to PM you to take a look!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

What is zig-zagging in the sky? Please explain in great detail, thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The PTB don't want you to believe in 'hippy / fanciful nonsense', hence meditation and an open-mind way of thinking are always ridiculed in films and old (laughable) adverts.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
The PTB don't want you to believe in 'hippy / fanciful nonsense', hence meditation and an open-mind way of thinking are always ridiculed in films and old (laughable) adverts.

I have no issue with non conventional thinking, I have studied the occult and Magic for getting 20 years now.

It was the way the information came across that was out of character as opposed to the information itself.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This is where it makes you think I must be schizo, and the part that I don't often tell.

Although I mentioned she never appeared again, it's a half truth because she kind of lingered around me for a while.

In fact, she might still be around because people around me often sense a girl in any given house I tend to live in.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So your studying could have opened the channels possibly ?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
So your studying could have opened the channels possibly ?

More than likely yes.

I also had a NDE about that time, that is what led me to look into the subject of the occult and unusual more in depth.

Until then I had only studied it from a research point of view.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: uktorah

That is exactly how it starts, that's how it started for me too.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: uktorah

That is exactly how it starts, that's how it started for me too.

So what happened then?

It sounds a little like you got spooked and backed out for a while?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

A lot of bad things happened after that in my life and I subsequently became even further detached from my spirituality.

As it stands now I don't meditate anymore and I don't invite those beings anywhere near me because I don't know what will happen if I start to feed into it again.

The messages I received were positive, they were telling me how my purpose is to spread light and love to others, and to teach people to become enlightened.

What I did afterwards I think dictated why my life turned to #.

You don't bite the hand that feeds you; I was promised a greater existence after I die, an even greater purpose to serve in the afterlife if I followed the path I was given.

I started out with good intentions but life is a test, and the choices we make dictate the final outcome.

I won't go into greater detail about the bad stuff because I've covered it before in other threads, but since then I feel like a very lost soul, as if I don't really have a purpose anymore..even though I still keep pushing forward.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Weird ships, or just stars, also, i have a recurring nightmare of this group of "people", they are trying to torture me, to get my adrenaline pumping, so they can sacrifice me, sometimes one of them is disguised as a book..

(i have too many weird books lying around)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I don't hardly ever post here - mostly read but wow... me too. But only once and for the first time about three weeks ago. Weird!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl

I don't hardly ever post here - mostly read but wow... me too. But only once and for the first time about three weeks ago. Weird!!!

Could you go into more details?

Glad it is not just me!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join