It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Although this should be in the Posse Comitatus Forum, there is much excitement on the right that the criminal Clintons will finally be indicted over emails because the FBI is investigating. The Federal in FBI means that they only pursue crimes "against" the federal government not crimes committed "by" the federal government. If the FBI actually pursued crimes committed by the federal government and its members half of congress, bureacrats like Lois Lerner, Bill & Hillary, Dick Cheney, the military industrial complex would all be in jail.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: billyjack

Breach of security is a crime against the Federal government. Out of all the things she and Bill have done, this is what they get her on.
Kind of like when they got Capone on tax evasion.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The President will issue a Pardon and it will be over and since he can do so before it is even adjudicated Hillary will continue to run for office and use the attempt at prosecution as a plank in her platform. They will not allow her to fall, as I have an idea there are others in the same boat. Another possibility is certain staffers will take the fall and face conviction. I do not believe either side wants this to go much further than making Political points.

Presidential pardons can be granted anytime after an offense has been committed including before, during, or after a conviction for the offense. If granted before a conviction is given, it prevents any penalties from attaching to the person. If granted after a conviction, it removes the penalties, and restores the person to all his or her civil rights.

www.legalflip.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I hope Brian Finch gets the case

top topics

join