It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Small Step for Man , one Giant leap for a Brit ... Tim Peake Spacewalk live Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The ambition of a lifetime is being realised right now as Major Tim Peake has just stepped from the space station airlock for a 6 hour space walk.

Good luck Major Peake , the enthusiasm you've shown for your adventure is igniting a spark of curiosity in the next generation of space explorers back here in Blighty , keep up the good work.

edit on 15-1-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
The lucky bast*** .. I'm hope one day being relatively young I'll be able to experience weightlessness and get to see our world from space. Gutted I'm at work otherwise I'd watch

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Nobody can do anything right when people are watching. Let alone with millions watching!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
*crossing my fingers for a UFO spotting*

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Congrats to Tim on being the first official Brit to space walk. I have the most respect for someone who stare can down for so many miles without getting acrophobia. Or claustrophobia whilst inside the station come to that!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Millions of very jealous people are watching Tim...dont screw up!

Joking aside, the dedication it takes to get to this is astounding. Kudos to him

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Spacewalk ended over an hour early due to water leaking into the helmet of astronaut Tim Kopra , it's believed the water was from the suit's cooling system.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm not British myself (having been born and raised in Estonia, and having come over to the UK 16 years ago), but i feel awfuly proud of Tim being out there in space. Britain for the win! m/

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ground Control to Major Tim
Take your protein pills
and put your helmet on

Congrats!

top topics

join