It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Learningman

Unfortunately, this is precisely the sort of thing that I am talking about.

It is astoundingly easy for a political group to get away with making an absolute hash of things, or even worse, deliberately sabotaging a nation for its own financial gain, and to increase its power. All it has to do, is allow certain things to come to pass, which overshadow all else in the minds and lives of the populous. They will always get away with it, as long as their people are so shallow and simple minded, as to fail to follow the obvious clues, and react as predicted by the establishment powers.

Only a refusal to be accurately profiled, a refusal to act in the expected fashion, which in this case is rabble rousing and hyper nationalism, will ever achieve improvement long term in the way populations are treated by those who assume leadership positions in a given nation. Those reacting in foolish ways to obvious bait, are part of the problem, not the solution.

Yes because bending over and taking it is a much better alternative to fighting back against it

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Can't they be ambidextrous?

It's unfair to pigeon hole these folk as we don't know these people- however a crime is still a crime. TBH if I was in the midst of this crisis I'd be torn.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

A lot of these groups are being formed and made up of concerned fathers, husbands, brothers who want to protect their families. My question is why do the Press always refer to these groups as far right?

The common people can't tolerate this anymore.
TV stations and radio stations that pump this
propaganda. Should be targeted. Without harming
anyone physically they should be set a flame for
antihumanitarianism and acts of war on a common
people and obvious gov. betrayal to it's own people.

edit on Ram11516v31201600000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

Fighting the actual real enemy and not the proxy enemy that your true enemy presents and expects you to busy yourself with, is what he is advocating.

Hate to bring it back to Hitler's Germany again, but had the Germans NOT gone for ultra-nationalism, and taking on the enemy presented to them, but rather fought those who performed the kristallnacht, then the Jews, the Polish, along with the Allies (ignoring the technological advances war catalyses), would have been in a much better place, as would Germany itself.

No 'bending over and taking' it mentioned.
edit on 15/1/2016 by Learningman because: clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I'm sure we disagree on a lot of the smaller picture stuff, but the betrayal by our governments of the citizenry is a valid enemy we can agree on, even if we come to the conclusion from a different direction.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well, if you are bending over a stunned, bleeding Middle Eastern looking chap, you are still bent over, just as likely to take one for the team, and still not helping anything by doing it. It will not make the problem go away. Good grief.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The French resistance, in WWII, has a bit of similarity here, but totally different in numbers and scope.
In this case, however, the information they gleaned was past back to authorities in many cases, but in some, they offered outright aggression depending upon circumstance. Would we call that a "Right Wing" simile? I doubt not.

So the Vigilantes, in order to be tolerated, need to agree to call in the troops, if they find something bad. Again, depending upon circumstance.

All those extra eyes on the street are a really powerful defense.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Learningman

I honestly see where you are coming from, I am not a fan of MASS immigration, but I have grown up in a multicultural society. The U.K. has been a mongrel nation for over a millennia, and I don't wish to have to change our values because of extremists. (both why I do not wish to BAN immigration, nor see an influx of people who aren't prepared to assimilate to our values).

We have many Sikhs of an Indian heritage, been here years, they are 100% British. We have many Muslims (I cant fully speak for the south like London as I'm not from there) who are fully integrated, and identify as 100% British. I don;t want to have to change our values for the sake of extremists.

One thing that seems taboo in our media is vetting them, both the Right and Left media oppose it for different reasons, but from what I can tell, Right leaning and Left leaning people with a brain both agree that it is a good solution.

If you are migrating legally to the UK then you are vetted and if you fail you don't get in - not legally anyway, or are deported. I don't know anyone who disagrees with that. The difference being of course is that borders are open to any EU country for anyone who is a citizen of the EU, that's different, but why should Muslims (as an example) be more subject to vetting than a non Muslim? I know the answer I'm going to get, and it's not a good one.

It is called profiling and it in fact works.

That is why.

Profiling based solely on religion does not work, that's nothing more than prejudice. If you look at America for example that would mean not letting in white Christian males as they have been responsible for most mass murders in that country - profiling based on that would mean don't let in any white Christian males - you think that is logical as well, right?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The betrayal is so obvious, it's blatant. And the propaganda
should be dealt with first just as a warning. After that if
the warning is ignored well, it seems either way, heads are
on the block. That's why people can't fear their govs. but
the govs. damn well better fear it's people.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

All it has to do, is allow certain things to come to pass, which overshadow all else in the minds and lives of the populous. They will always get away with it, as long as their people are so shallow and simple minded, as to fail to follow the obvious clues, and react as predicted by the establishment powers.
Those reacting in foolish ways to obvious bait, are part of the problem, not the solution.

Now is the time to pull out the tough love cannons.

Behavior that is illegal or volatile and is not compatible with the standards and culture of the country, will be swiftly addressed and resolved.

The legal representatives that want to utilize Sharia Law, and those they wish to live under their rule, will present their cases in the official courts of the host country, and will abide by any ruling determined by the official courts.

All asylum seekers found guilty of criminal offenses will lose any subsidies, and will be returned by the fastest mode of travel available, back their country of stated origin, after meeting the determined penalties for the crime.

All asylum seekers determined to be in a host country fraudulently will be immediately deported to country stated as origin.

Neighborhood Crime Watch participants will work with, and under the supervision, of the local legal authorities in their communities.

It is not a complete fix but it is a start.

This cannot be allowed to escalate and we have to stop allowing ourselves to be used as pawns. It is time to take a page out of the movie "Enemy Mine". We are going to have to join forces if either of us are going to survive this attack on both groups.

We cannot do their dirty work them.

link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The reason why is that it allows government to more easily divide the people in the country along racial, religious, and ideological lines, to make us easier to control.

Allowing it to happen, forming these absurd associations of thugs and miscreants, many of whom, I suspect, are more worried about outsiders muscling in on their turf, rather than any concern for the innocent citizen, is not a solution to that issue, but increases the likelihood that government will continue to fail to prevent crime.

Please don't make out the government (of any colour) is responsible for division when in some situations such as the one this thread is based on it's down to the xenophobic nature of the herd - that doesn't need a government to get it riled, all it needs is to see someone different from themselves. I agree blaming the government means people can avoid looking in the mirror to find the problem, but it doesn't resolve the problem.

link   
Edit, I'm on my phone with a fat thumb, I'll re-edit my reply now, may take a while lol

edit on 15.1.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

You've been beasted in this thread OP so I'll stick to your words as posted without inventing added value.

I live in a semi rural coastal countryside area and cops are seen rarely with slow response times if even called.
Reports of trouble at children's parks or secluded beach coves then the local fishermen or builder types 'patrol' to protect their own community.

If there are reports of farm thieves in an area then farm labourers 'stake out' places to protect equipment and catch the scum.

My area is overwhelmingly white no faith or Christian and our scum are the same.
If our council agreed to take say a thousand migrants and they engaged in crime then local men would 'patrol' the areas our community was complaining about just the same as for any other criminals.

They would not be right wing men, plenty of hardcore labour voters as well, just protecting the community as the community has for thousands of years.

I can't comment on known right wing groups which other folk brought into the thread, but I can present an example of 'vigilantes' who would deal with criminals of any demographic without being right wing.
edit on 15.1.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Here at my little corner of SW England's coast you have to look hard to find a Muslim or even anyone who is non-white.

Vigilante justice? Yep of course, right/left politics don't come into it though, just a community dealing with its particular flavour of criminals where the police are failing to do so.

Criminals are not stupid and understand fear of violence very well.

Now, say that bench was taken over by Muslim males harassing and frightening white girls,

In my part of London you have to look hard to find someone that is actually born there regardless of colour or heritage let a lone what would be classed as "white british" whatever that means

You can not really have any Vigilantes in London as the communities are fairly well separated and there is nearly zero true intergration so as long something isn't going down on your street chances are they will not give a damn. The one thing that did happen in Leyton and possible Forestgate was the so called "Muslim patrol or sharia Patrol" where gangs of mainly young Muslim men with far to much time and motivation and a lack of braincells where trying to force a version of Sharia law on the non Muslim population and where targating girls dressed in "western cloths". They did come up against opposition but honestly the locals where so segregated that nothing really could or would be done about it..

The criminals I have come into contact with tend to actually be very stupid, you are correct however a kick to the balls is unversally understood..

The true issue to all this is that for years a few European countries that have been the target of MASS immigration have been saying it is out of control and I guess this is the result, I just hope they know that some countries and peoples will not be as accepting or quiet as they have in the UK and they will take matters into their own hands as we (May) be seeing now.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Shill post.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If it walks like a duck
and swims like a duck
and quacks like a duck
it probably is a duck.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

The governments in question are not responsible for the existence of division. They are responsible for exploiting it, and making the problem hundred fold worse by failing to provide adequately for the policing of matters, as well you know.

It is tantamount to treasonous, and can only result in confrontation, where instead there could be a coming together. Law abiding, loving, human people on all sides are being prevented from interacting freely, by roving bands of bastards on both sides. The activities of rape gangs terrify the locals, the local supremacist knuckle draggers terrify the peaceful among the visitors, and the only people, on either side who suffer, are the innocent.

Its bogus, avoidable, and the fact that it has gotten to this point, is down to deliberate mismanagement and lack of policing of situations which even a rookie analyst would tell you, were bound to kick off if left to fester. This is not an accident.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A decent way forward. I think added to that, any local considered to be behaving in a thuggish manner ought to be exiled to a place they would hate, since their behaviour is not in keeping with local custom either.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Please don't make out the government (of any colour) is responsible for division when in some situations such as the one this thread is based on it's down to the xenophobic nature of the herd - that doesn't need a government to get it riled, all it needs is to see someone different from themselves. I agree blaming the government means people can avoid looking in the mirror to find the problem, but it doesn't resolve the problem.

I think what a lot of people that are so quick to chalk it up to people just hating each other, is that the powers that have this game in play, is banking on that one particular human characteristic.

In fact they are betting the whole farm on their ability to manipulate our human emotions and our belief systems. They are spending billions of dollars to set up their game board.

The question here is are we going to allow ourselves to be used as pawns in their poorly camouflaged game of "Purge".

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'd argue that the part concerning exiling thuggish naturalized citizens is a slippery slope, we with long hair, or, heaven forbid, an earring, could be soon to follow. That aside, agreed!
edit on 15/1/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The governments in question are not responsible for the existence of division. They are responsible for exploiting it, and making the problem hundred fold worse by failing to provide adequately for the policing of matters, as well you know.

So what exploitation is that? Your comment is a populist one on here as it absolves others of their own views, but is as much of an answer as saying if it wasn't for 'the bankers' everything would be ok.

Years before I moved to the town I now live, there was a lot of violence that was racially based. A small former mining town that saw a handful of people from possibly Pakistani or Indian or Bangladeshi origin where targeted by thugs who thought they knew who should be part of their community - no government exploited that apart from to make sure those committing the crime had to answer for it. The labour governments positive discrimination policy almost certainly ruffled feathers for all manner of reasons and even though I disagree with the policy (no discrimination is good discrimination), I wouldn't say it was done for anything other than good, if naive intentions.

When I was much much younger I didn't follow the stereotype and dressed as I wished (with a big feeling of liberalisation from Mr David Bowie RIP) and was threatened, occasionally set upon, often spat upon, merely for being different (talking more goth in the 80's here than man who sold the world wearing a dress, although that is of no consequence). The herd acts as it wishes, it sees something different from them and feels threatened.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join