It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: forkedtongue

originally posted by: MrCrow

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: forkedtongue

You are welcome to your opinion on matters religious, but it seems to me that you have a distinct lack of awareness of a power greater than yourself, or awareness of the moral responsibility you have to behave and think like a decent human being, not a savage.

Again, savagery cannot be solved with more of it.

Like hell it can't!

Did we nice all the Nazis into extinction?

How about imperial Japan?

If you act like a savage what is the cure?

Others with guns and weapons come and commit as much violence and savagery as is required to stop you.

You live in a fantasy land of you honestly believe violence doesn't solve violence.

It is always the answer and the cure to violence, always has been always will be.

Unfortunately, this has merits and does work. A sad fact of human nature...

We don't have to like it, I know I don't, but we do have to accept and deal with reality!

Violence is the only cure for violence, sad but true fact of the real world.

So you would say fight fire with fire then?

No, that is a Symantec's based false equivalence.

You can fight fire with fire sometimes, water others, or dirt or co2 .

But human on human violence is never resolved without violence of one means or another.

Whether it be onlookers or the victim or the police, violence will be what cures it in 99 out of 100 cases.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sometimes, it's the only way. If TPTB were to get involved and have the merest smidgeon of a care for ordinary folk, then it wouldn't be necessary.

I have to say that fighting fire with fire is a silly concept in my opinion.

If you called for my assistance because your sofa was on fire and I set fire to your curtains would you thank me?

You fight fire with water.

Instead of creating a greater divide and persecuting people who have entered the county surely you would educate and assist them as to the best way to integrate into society and understand the fundamental differences between the culture they have left and the one they have now joined?

Allow me to retort

Sofa's and people are quite clearly different er.. things. Of course, you fight a fire with water when it comes to physical heat and flames but, if someone punches you in the cheek, do you tum the other one and welcome the second blow?

I wouldn't. Would you?

I appreciate that alludes to an old religious chestnut but times are a-changing. If we are talking terrorism, or rampaging immigrants, they will just laugh as the aforementioned cheek is turned.

But would you not agree that positive integration and education is a better solution than demonising, segregation and mob violence?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Do you not watch the news ? Everyone who questions immigration is a right-wing extremist racist. They don't care about a few rapes, they just want to beat up Muslims cause they're racist

edit on 15-1-2016 by GOrwell because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2016 by GOrwell because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2016 by GOrwell because: Stupid phone

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I do not lump people together, that is precisely why I believe that action like that being taken against an entire migrant population, and opinion which fails to include CONSTANT reference to the MINORITY of people who are causing a problem, rather than to entire demographics as being a problem, is inherently and absolutely flawed, and therefore unjustifiable.

Now, while we are on the subject, not all Germans were Nazis, but all Nazis had a role to play in allowing, or directly assisting the Nazi government in its extermination and warmongering, and all Nazis have to accept the responsibility that comes with that fact. Furthermore, all modern day Nazis ought to be prevented from influencing their societies, because they are incapable of doing so without harming those societies in irredeemable fashion. These are not points for debate, simple facts.

Furthermore, if you cannot see the difference between an invading military, killing tens of thousands of people a month with automatic weapons, mortar barrages, tank battalions shelling city centres, and what amounts to a bunch of unarmed folk getting off a boat and causing trouble, then there is no hope for this discussion, but I do hope that you never have experience of the difference, because if you ever did, the learning curve would eat you up like a forty foot wave at a surfing convention.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GOrwell
Do you not watch the news ? Everhome who questions immigration is a right-wing extremist racist. They don't care about a few rapes, they just want to beat up Muslims cause they're racist

I am not going to entertain you on this I am afraid.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GOrwell

Well that is the most extreme hyperbole I have read on this forum, which has a large amount of hyperbole. Impressive, have a small cigar.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: jobless1

That is inaccurate.

The Japanese by all accounts, were in the process of preparing to surrender before the bombs dropped, and there was no need for the nuclear option to be deployed to drive whatever point was being made by their use, home.

My what account is that?

Them swearing to fight with every man woman and child door to door with every means possible?

" death before dishonor" wasn't just a catch phrase my friend, these folks lived it!

The pacific war taught us that very well, they did in fact die before even contemplating surrender in almost every single fight.

Iwo Just, Okinawa, these were the worst fighting seen in World War 2.

Made the Russians rape of eastern Germany look tame in comparison.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Sometimes, it's the only way. If TPTB were to get involved and have the merest smidgeon of a care for ordinary folk, then it wouldn't be necessary.

If you called for my assistance because your sofa was on fire and I set fire to your curtains would you thank me?

Instead of creating a greater divide and persecuting people who have entered the county surely you would educate and assist them as to the best way to integrate into society and understand the fundamental differences between the culture they have left and the one they have now joined?

Allow me to retort

Sofa's and people are quite clearly different er.. things. Of course, you fight a fire with water when it comes to physical heat and flames but, if someone punches you in the cheek, do you tum the other one and welcome the second blow?

I wouldn't. Would you?

I appreciate that alludes to an old religious chestnut but times are a-changing. If we are talking terrorism, or rampaging immigrants, they will just laugh as the aforementioned cheek is turned.

But would you not agree that positive integration and education is a better solution than demonising, segregation and mob violence?

Why not just you know..... Send them home?

It is a known fact they don't want to integrate.

In fact, why should we integrate them?

They have plenty of muzzy countries to go live how they like to in.

Why do you want them in the West so badly?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Allow me to retort

I wouldn't. Would you?

Could you not use the term "Muzzy" please as it is offensive.

It also shows your true colours and I have no interest in continuing any form of discussion with you.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Allow me to retort

I wouldn't. Would you?

Yes, of course it's better. In an ideal world, that would also be my suggestion. However, it just doesn't work these days.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That is inaccurate.

The Japanese by all accounts, were in the process of preparing to surrender before the bombs dropped, and there was no need for the nuclear option to be deployed to drive whatever point was being made by their use, home.

lol that's why it took two atomic bombs right and Americans entered the fight at the end right before the Germans planned on surrendering right lol maybe America should of stayed isolationist because you guys had everything wrapped up by the time we got there. All this must of been obvious from the way your prime minister basically begged us to get into the fight to help win the war.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Allow me to retort

I wouldn't. Would you?

Yes, of course it's better. In an ideal world, that would also be my suggestion. However, it just doesn't work these days.

Has it even been tried though?

Or do we just give them somewhere to live and allow the MSM to feed resentment towards them to the general population.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Direct 'community action' keeps my local scumbags under control far better than the police or any educational scheme.
As I said on the previous page scumbags here are overwhelmingly white, but I'm sure non white Muslim criminals have the same fear of violence.

It could of course be argued that all it does is move the problem to communities which are not so strong, I don't care, that's their shout, my concerns are with the community I live in, nowhere else.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I do not lump people together, that is precisely why I believe that action like that being taken against an entire migrant population, and opinion which fails to include CONSTANT reference to the MINORITY of people who are causing a problem, rather than to entire demographics as being a problem, is inherently and absolutely flawed, and therefore unjustifiable.

Now, while we are on the subject, not all Germans were Nazis, but all Nazis had a role to play in allowing, or directly assisting the Nazi government in its extermination and warmongering, and all Nazis have to accept the responsibility that comes with that fact. Furthermore, all modern day Nazis ought to be prevented from influencing their societies, because they are incapable of doing so without harming those societies in irredeemable fashion. These are not points for debate, simple facts.

Furthermore, if you cannot see the difference between an invading military, killing tens of thousands of people a month with automatic weapons, mortar barrages, tank battalions shelling city centres, and what amounts to a bunch of unarmed folk getting off a boat and causing trouble, then there is no hope for this discussion, but I do hope that you never have experience of the difference, because if you ever did, the learning curve would eat you up like a forty foot wave at a surfing convention.

So gang rapes end mass are " causing trouble"?

BTW, some of us that aren't blinded by leftist propaganda can clearly see a time in the very near future where mass killings by the immigrants will be the norm.

I'm calling it right now, in less than 5 years there will be a Paris a month in the EUropean, because of short sighted feel goods like yourself.

While realists, who predicted these rapes have been saying it for years while those like yourself turn a blind eye, because you can't admit your view is very flawed and runs counter to evidence and reality.

You have been so indoctrinated to fear the right wing boogie man of fascism, that you have blinded yourself to the evils of the far left wing and their idiotic multicultural utopia BS.

Come back to the center where sanity rules, and both sides are equally bad in their insanity!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I said JAPAN was prepared to surrender before the bombs were dropped.

The bombs should have fallen on Germany, if anywhere, because it was the Nazis who had no intention of surrender at the time. Pay attention to what I am saying, not what you think I am saying, and this conversation might actually bear fruit of some sort.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Direct 'community action' keeps my local scumbags under control far better than the police or any educational scheme.
As I said on the previous page scumbags here are overwhelmingly white, but I'm sure non white Muslim criminals have the same fear of violence.

It could of course be argued that all it does is move the problem to communities which are not so strong, I don't care, that's their shout, my concerns are with the community I live in, nowhere else.

I think there is a big difference between small communities dealing with undesirables in the manner that you describe and Racist mobs stalking the streets looking to bash immigrants with thinly veiled justification.

We have a biker group round here that will visit anyone selling hard drugs or trying to intimidate people, I have no issue with this.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thankyou for a well thought out answer, Im glad we can agree on some things.

I, however would argue that the violence committed by extremists in the middle east (an analogue for the far right types being talked of here) and the generally scared yet decent citizens (an analogue for the concerned fathers/sons) has NOT caused us (the western powers) to leave, but has amplified our views (that being of those in charge and some of the citizenry, not all, i understand) and wishes to carry on killing, to stay, to fight. We have done awful things in the M.E. but i do not feel that justifies extremist views. I also view it the same way on on the other end of the spectrum, the abhorrent crimes committed by immigrants who rape and threaten is not a justification for vigilantism.

Just to clarify, I'm not a turn the other cheek type. If I or another were to see a crime, be it a British national, or an immigrant, I'd interject and hope the same from others. Roaming looking for trouble is not something I agree with.

It MAY start with the vigilantes stopping a rape (great!), but then in a few weeks it could easily become scaring off Middle eastern looking people from an area. Another few months, Non-Whites. A few more, people who listen to music that the vigilantes don't like. 6 months on, people who do not speak English as a 1st language. A year, people 2nd generation citizens or less. 5 years, 5th generation citizens or less. In a decade everyone not part of a vigilante group being threatened on the streets.

I hope you understand my concern.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Allow me to retort

I wouldn't. Would you?

It also shows your true colours and I have no interest in continuing any form of discussion with you.

Offensive to who, you?

Are you a Muslim? No?

Then how could it offend you?

In fact the muzzy I work with laughs at it, and says the word about himself. " we " muzzys" don't all think like that".

And flashes his very charismatic smile at us all.

His family is from one of the stans.

2nd generation born here.

Great guy.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Allow me to retort

I wouldn't. Would you?

Offensive to who, you?

Are you a Muslim? No?

Then how could it offend you?

In fact the muzzy I work with laughs at it, and says the word about himself. " we " muzzys" don't all think like that".

And flashes his very charismatic smile at us all.

His family is from one of the stans.

2nd generation born here.

Great guy.

LOL Makes racist comments and then points out he has Muslim friend....

As I said I am not interested.

Good day.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

inclusive diversification.

Wow . What a nice term to describe rapists and thugs

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join