It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

There is nothing stopping you joining far right groups or political parties if you so choose

Aside from the vast majority of people thinking you are an utter moron that is.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: forkedtongue

You are welcome to your opinion on matters religious, but it seems to me that you have a distinct lack of awareness of a power greater than yourself, or awareness of the moral responsibility you have to behave and think like a decent human being, not a savage.

Again, savagery cannot be solved with more of it.

Like hell it can't!

Did we nice all the Nazis into extinction?

How about imperial Japan?

If you act like a savage what is the cure?

Others with guns and weapons come and commit as much violence and savagery as is required to stop you.

You live in a fantasy land of you honestly believe violence doesn't solve violence.

It is always the answer and the cure to violence, always has been always will be.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

You are welcome to your opinion on matters religious, but it seems to me that you have a distinct lack of awareness of a power greater than yourself, or awareness of the moral responsibility you have to behave and think like a decent human being, not a savage.

Like hell it can't!

Others with guns and weapons come and commit as much violence and savagery as is required to stop you.

You live in a fantasy land of you honestly believe violence doesn't solve violence.

It is always the answer and the cure to violence, always has been always will be.

Unfortunately, this has merits and does work. A sad fact of human nature...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Your comment about 'good, hopefully they will feel unsafe and leave' leads me to beg the question, what are your thoughts on middle easterners attacking westerners both civilian and military (in the samesaid middle eastern countries) due to not wanting their own peoples killed?

edit on 15/1/2016 by Learningman because: clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

In Europe and UK people have been concerned about these huge influxes of young, fit, men for a long time now but every time they have voiced their concerns they have been told the migrants are not mainly men but women and children (even though anyone with eyes could see this wasnt true),

A good Majority of the people in the UK here legally are Women and Children it is the thousands or even possibly hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants and immigrants that people are fed up with. Esp as the police and authorities are turning a blind eye to any nefaroius activity of these people also sympathy is running out as it is fairly clear many of these young men are not fleeing a war torn country but are simply looking for finacial reward from stating they are from say Iraqi or Afganistan when they are infact from Algeria, Pakistan or similar. There is a huge difference between someone fleeing a terrible conflict and someone that is looking to get on the gravy train.

It was only going to be a matter of time before something like this would happen regarding vigilantes if that is even the correct word?. I would not expect to see this in the UK as we have slowly been sold the idea of multiculturalism and if you are in London and a native you are in the minority now anyway. The reason we are seeing it in places like Finland is that their population tends to be smaller and they are only just now seeing what local changes take place when immigration policy is put in place or when nothing is done regarding illegal immigration. Putting the "Far Right" tag is just a easy way to make a headline, being Far Right and simply wanting to do something that is happenening that you do not agree with is two very diiferent things.

RA

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

No we did not, however the Nazis were bombing our cities every night, from the air, and represented an actual military threat.

The issues you are so het up about could be solved by proper policing, and are not being dealt with, as part of what I believe is an effort on the part of certain governments to radicalise their citizens against any foreigner, and start some sort of right wing uprising in their borders, either to create the circumstances necessary for total war, or to identify certain groups and track them for intelligence purposes.

Meanwhile the only people actually suffering, are innocent civilians, AND innocent migrants, with bastards on all sides running amok unchecked. That is not acceptable, or a solution to any problem worth solving.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow

Like hell it can't!

We don't have to like it, I know I don't, but we do have to accept and deal with reality!

Violence is the only cure for violence, sad but true fact of the real world.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Anyone who questions immigration is obviously racist. Allowing our mothers, daughters, and sisters to be raped or assaulted is small price to pay for the multi- cultural utopia our benevolent government has promised us.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Like hell it can't!

We don't have to like it, I know I don't, but we do have to accept and deal with reality!

Violence is the only cure for violence, sad but true fact of the real world.

So you would say fight fire with fire then?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

Your comment about 'good, hopefully they will feel unsafe and leave' leads me to beg the question, what are your thoughts on middle easterners attacking westerners both civilian and military (in the samesaid middle eastern countries) due to not wanting their own peoples killed?

I feel the same way.

We shouldn't be there in the first place.

So they commit violence against us hoping it will make us leave.

It is the exact same concept.

This is human nature.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GOrwell
Anyone who questions immigration is obviously racist. Allowing our mothers, daughters, and sisters to be raped or assaulted is small price to pay for the multi- cultural utopia our benevolent government has promised us.

Well that is a hell of a first post I must say.

Would you care to elaborate on your reasoning?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I hate to say this but I can think of a time when this actually did work. Your a brit so you might not agree but during ww2 the united states of America dropped 2 atomic bombs on japan it was a savage act as it took innocent life's but it got them to surrender and it stopped more savagery from happening!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Arrest and detention are the only cures for that disease.

Failure to correctly apply policing strategy is no excuse for resorting to the sort of barbarism one wishes to defend against. It removes all legitimacy from ones actions and position.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Sometimes, it's the only way. If TPTB were to get involved and have the merest smidgeon of a care for ordinary folk, then it wouldn't be necessary.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here at my little corner of SW England's coast you have to look hard to find a Muslim or even anyone who is non-white.
Our scumbags come in the form of white heroin addicts who migrate from places in northern UK predominantly Glasgow, Liverpool and Manchester.

When the community gets sick of their stealing they are occasionally beaten up and encouraged to leave town, a strategy which generally works well, especially with one of the least funded and staffed police constabularies' in the UK.

Vigilante justice? Yep of course, right/left politics don't come into it though, just a community dealing with its particular flavour of criminals where the police are failing to do so.

There is a public bench in my street where old people take a rest walking halfway up the hill. Twice, I and a couple of neighbours ejected a group of smack-heads from congregating there frightening people and pissing in the street, they have not been back for a couple of years.
Criminals are not stupid and understand fear of violence very well.

Now, say that bench was taken over by Muslim males harassing and frightening white girls, they would get the same response. We don't discriminate dealing with criminals in these parts black, white, Muslim, Sikhs whatever. Play by the rules and it's all good, upset the community then expect a beating or even a trip to the moors in extreme circumstances, nobody will be phoning the police any time soon.

...and yes I like living in a strong community which does not depend on police when there are problems.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

That is inaccurate.

The Japanese by all accounts, were in the process of preparing to surrender before the bombs dropped, and there was no need for the nuclear option to be deployed to drive whatever point was being made by their use, home.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Sometimes, it's the only way. If TPTB were to get involved and have the merest smidgeon of a care for ordinary folk, then it wouldn't be necessary.

I have to say that fighting fire with fire is a silly concept in my opinion.

If you called for my assistance because your sofa was on fire and I set fire to your curtains would you thank me?

You fight fire with water.

Instead of creating a greater divide and persecuting people who have entered the county surely you would educate and assist them as to the best way to integrate into society and understand the fundamental differences between the culture they have left and the one they have now joined?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

No we did not, however the Nazis were bombing our cities every night, from the air, and represented an actual military threat.

The issues you are so het up about could be solved by proper policing, and are not being dealt with, as part of what I believe is an effort on the part of certain governments to radicalise their citizens against any foreigner, and start some sort of right wing uprising in their borders, either to create the circumstances necessary for total war, or to identify certain groups and track them for intelligence purposes.

Meanwhile the only people actually suffering, are innocent civilians, AND innocent migrants, with bastards on all sides running amok unchecked. That is not acceptable, or a solution to any problem worth solving.

I agree with everything you said, I see it the same way, with one exception.

You still seem to think violence isn't the answer.

Yet you want better policing.....

Tell me, what is authority, for example the authority a cop has?

It is in fact the threat of violence if necessary to force your compliance!

And if you don't comply post haste, violence is exactly what you will get from them.

What is the difference between a military brutalizing a populous or an invasion of foreigners under the guise of being refugees brutalizing a populous?

Why does one seem more violent to you than the other when a brutalized populous is trend result both ways?

Every German soldier wasn't a nazi or a killer. Yet you easily lump them all together, but protest if the same is done to these " refugees", why is that?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I have to say that fighting fire with fire is a silly concept in my opinion.

If you called for my assistance because your sofa was on fire and I set fire to your curtains would you thank me?

You fight fire with water.

Instead of creating a greater divide and persecuting people who have entered the county surely you would educate and assist them as to the best way to integrate into society and understand the fundamental differences between the culture they have left and the one they have now joined?

Allow me to retort

Sofa's and people are quite clearly different er.. things. Of course, you fight a fire with water when it comes to physical heat and flames but, if someone punches you in the cheek, do you tum the other one and welcome the second blow?

I wouldn't. Would you?

I appreciate that alludes to an old religious chestnut but times are a-changing. If we are talking terrorism, or rampaging immigrants, they will just laugh as the aforementioned cheek is turned.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1

MAD or mutually assured destruction type situations have halted savagery on a massive scale because nobody wins. The real sad part of this is the one thing actually saving us from killing each other off could kill us all! regardless of what the brits think about the war funny how its is always the Germans where going to surrender before the American got into the fight and the Japanese had plans to surrender before two "atomic bombs" needed to be dropped. Jesus i swear we should of stayed isolationist because you guys had it lol not that your prime minister practically begged us to get into the fight.
edit on 15-1-2016 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join