It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: anxiouswens

If you love Christ, would you not rather die yourself than harm, or permit harm being done in the name of mere security? How strong is your faith?

And before I get strung up over that question, I ask it from a position of faith myself.

I think it is a false comparison. Christ told the individual to turn the other cheek.
Not interfering and allowing an innocent to be attacked and hurt; to protect the attacker from being hurt makes no sense.
Why?
Because someone is still getting hurt so it becomes a wash. The difference is that in one scenario an innocent gets protected.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Same thing happened in Germany in the 20's and 30's when the unnelected Nazis (Brown shirts) started patrolling the streets looking for commies and trade union activists to vent their anger on...How did that turn out.

And the Far Left had similar un-elected vigilante groups in the Soviet Union between the 1950's - 90's. They where know as the " Druzhina "

This is not a " Left or Right Issue " Vigilantes can come from both sides.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: anxiouswens

If you love Christ, would you not rather die yourself than harm, or permit harm being done in the name of mere security? How strong is your faith?

And before I get strung up over that question, I ask it from a position of faith myself.

honest response I respect it.

i don't agree with it but i respect it.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

And innocent individuals will be hurt by these vigilantes, probably more of those than the genuine threats, who will be a minority within a minority.

Explain again how Christian that is? How legitimately Christ like, that sounds. I call BS.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

And innocent individuals will be hurt by these vigilantes, probably more of those than the genuine threats, who will be a minority within a minority.

Explain again how Christian that is? How legitimately Christ like, that sounds. I call BS.

As I said earlier these groups have little or nothing to do with Christianity or any of it's values.

As to the original OP they are far right militants using current social unrest to justify their thuggish actions under the guise of Christianity, National pride and public protection.

They are at least as dangerous as those they claim to be protecting us from if not more so.

This from a non Christian

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yes but I am not condoning violence nor have I said I want violent retribution quite the opposite I am saying I dont want people to come to Europe who wish us harm. I am more than happy to take the women, children and men who are families as well as sick and infirm. I dont want men of fighting age here who are coming from Countries where ISIS jihadists have said they will send their jihadists over to Europe on mass in the disguise of refugees.

The suicide bomber who blew himself up the other day in Istanbul had just arrived from Syria the week before and registered as a refugee. Although I know not all these men will be jihadists Im sorry but if we cant distinguish then I would rather have none here. Dont forget rape of non muslims is pary of jihad.

I havent said I am a born again Christian, I dont go to Church, Im not a perfect human being but I know I am kind, goodhearted and have many friends who have known they could come to me in times of need. a reply to: jobless1

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I am certain that individual innocents will be hurt, that is not in fact my argument.
My argument is with the idea that Christ would want people to stand by and watch as innocents are hurt.

In the case of these "vigilante groups" I would purpose that the best way for them to conduct themselves and to remain true to a noble cause would be to protect all innocents.
If they see a person or group of persons attack an innocent stop it. I am not making the argument that attacks against innocent refugees should be ignored.
edit on 15-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You make me laugh with your assumptions and judgments. They dont bother me or a lot of other people any more that time has gone by. You know nothing about me in my every day life and would be extremely surprised if you saw a photo of me. You carry on with sanctimonious attitude anx just hope you dont have to swallow your words one day.a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Good, hopefully they will all feel unsafe and leave!

Not one person in the West should be in any kind of danger from these immigrants period.

If a single western citizen is threatened by them being here, I say send them all packing until they learn how to act right.

And for the record Christ Allah etc can all get tossed.

A drunk and a pedophile are not the people anyone should emulate.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75

I am certain that individual innocents will be hurt, that is not in fact my argument.
My argument is with the idea that Christ would want people to stand by and watch as innocents are hurt.

In the case of these "vigilante groups" I would purpose that the best way for them to conduct themselves and to remain true to a noble cause would be to protect all innocents.
If they see a person or group of persons attack an innocent stop it. I am not making the argument that attacks against innocent refugees should be ignored.

So what will these vigilantes do then?

How will they decide who is in the wrong? What will they do to them, they cannot arrest them or give them a fine as they have no legal right to do so.

The only option they have would be to assault them which is also illegal?

What is to stop another group assaulting the group that is assaulting the assumed criminal?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

its not Christ like! but not all of us are willing to be spiked to a post and killed for the sins of the people who want us dead. I hate to say this but there can only be one Jesus and he died 2000 years ago.

ask your self this does the pope have security? does the Vatican have security? And that dude lives and breaths Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
As I have said the vigilnte groups I am discussing are in Finland and Police said they are happy for them to patrol the streets as long as there is no violence. I dont believe innocent refugees should be set on if that is what you mean. Not at all but I think that is what is going to start happening because of our governments monumental mistake in letting people in where some of them want to rage jihad on non muslims.a reply to: Punisher75

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

And yet, as is always the case when mobs start trying to do the job of law enforcement, it is going to be the case that those migrants who have done nothing wrong, will be the most frequent victims of assault, harassment, at the hands of the mob. This will not be a righteous enterprise in its outworking, because it never is. When the motivation of those who are operating the mob are questionable (and the motivations of anyone claiming Aryan heritage as if it means something positive, DEFINITELY cannot be trusted for obvious reasons) its activities are bound to be so full of folly, as to comprise a greater crime than they seek to solve.
edit on 15-1-2016 by TrueBrit because: Spelling error removed.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

You are welcome to your opinion on matters religious, but it seems to me that you have a distinct lack of awareness of a power greater than yourself, or awareness of the moral responsibility you have to behave and think like a decent human being, not a savage.

Again, savagery cannot be solved with more of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

The Pope is not a Christian, but a Catholic. Those are very different things, and distinct from one another. One involves worship of the Trinity, Christ, God, and the Holy Ghost. The other is gussied up polytheism.
edit on 15-1-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

So what will these vigilantes do then?

No idea I am not one of them.
However If I had to guess, then I would think not much of anything.
If their presence is so horrifying then I would imagine that they wont see much raping/attacking/harming by anyone when they are near.
Why?
Because people are obviously scared of them and likely want to stay under their radar.

How will they decide who is in the wrong?

I dunno if It were me I would think they would know who was in the wrong by observation of a crime being committed.

What will they do to them, they cannot arrest them or give them a fine as they have no legal right to do so.

I would imagine they will end up beating the crap out of them.
Am I too believe that people on the other side of the pond don't have Good Samaritan laws?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

They refer to Jeremy Corbyn as far left, so I think the far right is applicable to these cases in Europe. There is nothing people joining far right groups or political parties if they so choose

edit on 15-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Again. OP,do you have proof of your claims or is this just one of your rant threads ? No point in going on with this thread unless you can link to the press where they are labeling peacefull people protecting their neghbourhoods as far right. Either change the title of the thread or provide a link that backs up your claims.
edit on 15-1-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

And yet, as is always the case when mobs start trying to do the job of law enforcement, it is going to be the case that those migrants who have done nothing wrong, will be the most frequent victims of assault, harassment, at the hands of the mob. This will not be a righteous enterprise in its outworking, because it never is. When the motivation of those who are operating the mob are questionable (and the motivations of anyone claiming Aryan heritage as if it means something positive, DEFINITELY cannot be trusted for obvious reasons) its activities are bound to be so full of folly, as to comprise a greater crime than they seek to solve.

Crime is a part of life, especially a life where damned near every activity that human nature tells folks to do is illegel. Well if you are poor, if you are rich you can get away with anything you want.

I find it much more abhorrent when a citizen is robbed assaulted etc by an immigrant than by a national.

Because they have no business being here in the first place.

When you are a guest, you owe it to your host to show your best manners.

You are a guest after all.

It is not your place, it is theirs.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I don't live there, to know who the participants are, to make any judgements. All I have is what the participants say, as relayed by the media. I have no way of knowing what the majority of the participants think, as I am not one of them.
I don't know if there is one group doing this or if there are multiple.
Do I think the group is motivated by racism? I have no idea. Is the group a monolithic thing?
My argument is based solely on the concept of people protecting their own neighborhoods, since the police are apparently unable to do so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join