It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I havent said there arent far right groups. As already stated I have seen evidence of a movement here in the UK just this past ciuple of weeks and the video makes disturbing viewing. It has hitler at the end ranting and the whole video made me feel quite sick.

I am on about groups of people who have got together since NYE who are being called far right because of their concerns even though they dont belong or have any connection with groups like PEGIDA.a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I am not sure as to the validity of this source as it was taken from a friends feed on facebook

Link

You claim to be left wing and Christian but your posting history suggests otherwise, this may be why you recieve so many negative reactions to your threads and comments.

Are the article and photo's in it above something that you feel is correct?

Do these people look like concerned fathers and everyday people to you?

Are you happy for these masked armed thugs to be patrolling your streets to protect you?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ashamedandsad
a reply to: jobless1

But he did it anyway...
Are you making excuses for Hitler?.

no I said the current Leader of Israel did?

so who was it the Nazi or the Muslims?

and to be honest i could say yes and not go to jail interesting huh I do believe that some jews had been killed but the actually number according to historians and things like facts and common sense tend to get in the way of that 6 million figure.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: forkedtongue

We are British a mongrel nation who has had mass immigration for a thousand years.
Oh and many other countrys have accepted refugees not just the west.

data.unhcr.org...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The left is tossing around epithets like far right and nazi so much and so freely that it's getting to the stage when people are just shrugging and deciding they'll make their own minds up.

Pretty much anyone who doesn't fall in line with the whole "demand our country takes more immigration, shut up about the negative aspects and gang up on anyone who doesn't act the same as us" mentality will be branded a racist a bigot or some such.

Really folks, the ship has sailed and as far as I can tell, a lot of folks are being pushed to the right by the left's hate filled rhetoric.

And yes, I know the right does hate very well too, but it isn't aimed at the people targeted by the left, is it?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
War Paint is a scary thing. Makes people not want to actually fight you.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I am not sure as to the validity of this source as it was taken from a friends feed on facebook

Link

You claim to be left wing and Christian but your posting history suggests otherwise, this may be why you recieve so many negative reactions to your threads and comments.

Are the article and photo's in it above something that you feel is correct?

Do these people look like concerned fathers and everyday people to you?

Are you happy for these masked armed thugs to be patrolling your streets to protect you?

In your link is that an Islamic tattoo on the guy to the right lol?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

Could be lol.

As I said it popped up on facebook as I was flicking between here and there.

link   
I dont believe these silent voices are the minority here in the UK. I believe they are the majority it is just there are a group (not left wing it is becoming clear because left wingers would be outraged at sexual harrassment of women on mass as they believe in respect and equal rights) who shout loudest and throw insults out if their beliefs are not agreed with (bigots).

Here in the UK we have a Conservative government and 4 million who voted UKIP so that is the majority view which has been silenced.a reply to: Punisher75

link   

edit on 15-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not for nothing, but you know middle eastern countries taking refugees from other middle eastern countries does not contribute to the decline of the middle eastern countries culture.
edit on 15-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

A lot of these groups are being formed and made up of concerned fathers, husbands, brothers who want to protect their families. My question is why do the Press always refer to these groups as far right?

you know here in the U.S. in many communities, we have something that sounds quit similar this.
you can find them in most cities and towns.

it's called neighbor hood watch.

and you know what, some folks like to call them far right, vigilante groups and wanna be's, until they call the cops and a burglar is stopped, a wife beating stopped, a rape is stopped, a car stolen, or a killer is stopped or caught.

edit on 15-1-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
The left is tossing around epithets like far right and nazi so much and so freely that it's getting to the stage when people are just shrugging and deciding they'll make their own minds up.

Pretty much anyone who doesn't fall in line with the whole "demand our country takes more immigration, shut up about the negative aspects and gang up on anyone who doesn't act the same as us" mentality will be branded a racist a bigot or some such.

Really folks, the ship has sailed and as far as I can tell, a lot of folks are being pushed to the right by the left's hate filled rhetoric.

And yes, I know the right does hate very well too, but it isn't aimed at the people targeted by the left, is it?

Amen.

I haven't watched the video. I haven't clicked any link. What I would like to say is this: if we are taking in more and more (immigrants, terrorists, call them what you will), then there will be pressure. It's inevitable culture's are going to clash.

It doesn't appear that the authorities/governments care much about what goes on at a grass roots level so people are going to be upset. And that makes them some far right, extremist, "knuckle dragger" does it?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

A lot of these groups are being formed and made up of concerned fathers, husbands, brothers who want to protect their families. My question is why do the Press always refer to these groups as far right?

you know here in the U.S. in many communities, we have something that sounds quit similar this.
you can find them in most cities and towns.

it's called neighbor hood watch.

and you know what, some folks like to call them far right, vigilante groups and wanna be's, until they call the cops and a burglar is stopped, a wife beating stopped, a rape is stopped, a car stolen, or a killer is stopped or caught.

We have them in the UK as well, the difference is they do not walk about in mobs with weapons looking only for a certain type of criminal.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I haven't watched the video. I haven't clicked any link. What I would like to say is this: if we are taking in more and more (immigrants, terrorists, call them what you will), then there will be pressure. It's inevitable culture's are going to clash.

It doesn't appear that the authorities/governments care much about what goes on at a grass roots level so people are going to be upset. And that makes them some far right, extremist, "knuckle dragger" does it?

Of course everyone knows that when your wife/mother/sister/daughter is raped we should just encourage them to clean themselves up with bleach and vinegar, and recognize that the police are simply too busy dealing with speeders and parking violations to have protected them. We really should deal with it and you know just have faith that the bad guys will eventually be caught.
Recognizing the need to protect our families is so uncivil, and you know "messy". Not something a gentleman would do.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Where does my posting history suggest otherwise? I have made many threads regarding my concern about who we are letting in.
So that makes me far right does it? We dont all fall into these neat little boxes. My thinking is left wing I believe in equal rights for gay people, women, disabled, children, men fighting for children, minority groups. I believe in equal rights in the workplace. I believe those with the most wealth should shoulder the greater responsibility rather than always taking from the poor and sick and the list goes on. It is because of my beliefs in an equal society why I cant understand why we want to accept people from a culture which doesnt believe in equal rights for women, homosexuals, disabled when we have fought for years to get these rights.

I live my life with christian values I have never been violent or incited violence, I accept people for who they are, I dont Judge, I take care of my elderly mothet, Ive never thieved, murdered or committed adultery. I would help anyone in need if I could and I have many times. I would always stick up for and defend the underdog and I bring my son up to respect others and accept others just fir being them regardless of social background, colour of skin, religious beliefs, disabilities etc. I care for my mother with vascular dementia, as far as I know I have never intentionally tried to hurt someone, nor have I ever been a bully. So yes I believe I am quite a good, grounded person..a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

But If they follow a rival religion....
Knew you were a Christian obvious why you are making all these anti Muslim threads.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20259442]Punisher75[/pos

Erk. EDIT: Don't quite know what happened there!
edit on 1512016 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
edit
edit on 15-1-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If you love Christ, would you not rather die yourself than harm, or permit harm being done in the name of mere security? How strong is your faith?

And before I get strung up over that question, I ask it from a position of faith myself.
edit on 15-1-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error corrected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join