It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: symphonyofblase

The concept, as I mentioned, was introduced in 18th c France. Political scientists have used it , re-worked it, fallen out over it, tried to redefine it ever since.

Probably the first time you heard it was on TV. They are fairly well understood terms and are handy as generalisations. TV is how we communicate to large audiences. There is no need to attend political rallies these days or attend university to have a familiarity with the jargon.

So you also heard it, for the first time, on TV? Just like you believe everything that your TV overlord tells you, no?
For what it's worth, no I did not hear it on TV. I did not "hear" it anywhere.

You've gone out of your way to try to tell me that this is all " "understood terms and generalisations".

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yes, I am. Would you like a new definition of political spectrum that pleases you more? Feel free to create one if you like. Just don't expect the rest of Europe to have a clue what you're talking about.

So you also heard it, for the first time, on TV? Just like you believe everything that your TV overlord tells you, no? For what it's worth, no I did not hear it on TV. I did not "hear" it anywhere.

I've no idea why you're in such a bad mood with me, but for what it's worth I heard it during a degree in political science and sociology.

edit on 16-1-2016 by beansidhe because: sp

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Its way easier to deflect from the REAL problem and find a scapegoat.

People are being brainwashed to believe that those who only wish to live in peace are the bad guys....That and they believe if something tragic were to happen .. they would be spared.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I spent summer 2015 traveling Europe meeting with old friends and work friends. What I seen with my own eyes and story's told to me turned my heart cold, if I have time I will write and tell it. I wish now to try and explane why the street patrols are needed in many places in Europe. When police are called to a refugee reception center the people there are very violent, often police have to send 15 or more police to control the trouble, wile the police are there they cannot be patrolling the streets, so the troubles at the centers are organised so the other young men from other reception centers can go to the city center and grope and try to rape women. The police cannot be everywhere and many police forces know they dont control law and order anymore. What we are seeing in Europe is a planed invasion, the weponds used are rape and sexual harassment to destroy the country's culture. How many trational events have been canceled in Europe because the police cant protect women and children. In one Scandinavian country the police were forced to admit that in 2015 11 CHILDREN were raped by "refugees" and thats just the children. A country that cannot protect there women and children has lost the war. This mess is going to have a happy ending and people will be safe again, but as with all wars its not going to be nice, and the knowledge of what is coming makes me cry

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
In one Scandinavian country the police were forced to admit that in 2015 11 CHILDREN were raped by "refugees" and thats just the children.

What Scandinavian country are yo referring to ? Care to provide a link where the police have admitted that11 children have been raped by refugees in 2015??
edit on 16-1-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LeoStarchild

In your beautiful naivete, you are defending neo-Nazi groups. You do realise that, right?

(post by symphonyofblase removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

originally posted by: Leonidas
Europe has Far-left and Far-right groups in it's recent past. Why are these guys called "Far Right"? Because these particular groups ARE Far Right.

It really is that simple.

This really makes no sense at all.
In essence, you are saying that "far right" groups are in fact "far right" because they are "far right"???

Ummm can you elaborate on this please? How about starting with the origins of the "far left or right" terms, what they mean, who invented them, who continues to use them, etc etc etc.

Are you asking what constitutes "Left" or "Right" wing political beliefs? Or is your question about the specific groups I mentioned like The Red Brigages et.al.?

If your question is about the political spectrum and what defines left/right, I am happy to have that discussion but perhaps not here as it will serve to highjack this particular discussion.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Laughable. All I see is people wanting to protect their families and safeguard their borders. Begone troll.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Are you asking what constitutes "Left" or "Right" wing political beliefs? Or is your question about the specific groups I mentioned like The Red Brigages et.al.?

If your question is about the political spectrum and what defines left/right, I am happy to have that discussion but perhaps not here as it will serve to highjack this particular discussion.

I know the "textbook" definition of left and right.
I know about this so-called "political spectrum" of left and right, and I don't feel the need to type any more on the subject.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You didn't read the part where they state their aim is to keep Finland white? They're a neo-nazi group, and calling me a troll doesn't change that.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

My mistake, I thought you were asking for the definitions. No harm to you meant.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't support a neo-nazi agenda. However, there was no real story or link provided, So its just an opinion.

My statement is more or less aimed at whats going on around the world. You can apply this 'story' to any country. Here in the US, Those that support Trumps temporary closed borders are called bigots, xenophobes blah blah. In that regard I stand by my statement.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So what is your question then?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well hang on a minute until you know what you're defending. The OP mentioned a Finnish group, who are called 'Soldiers of Odin'. I linked it earlier but it'll be buried in the thread now.

Reuters - Soldiers of Odin

Worth a read.

edit on 16-1-2016 by beansidhe because: link

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

-Members blame "Islamist intruders" for what they believe is an increase in crime and they have carried placards at demonstrations with slogans such as "Migrants not welcome".

-But one of the group's founders in Kemi, Mika Ranta, made clear immigration was the focus.

Okay..I did not see anything about 'Keeping it white'

It seems to me they are just doing what I had proclaimed to defend.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Labelling these groups far right has the effect of stigmatising membership.

Lots of politically neutral people who may think that these groups are the "something that needs to be done" will in the short term be put off showing their support.

The trouble is, that as the left's definition of bigot widens to encapsulate those who don't swallow their whole agenda, people will be less affected by such accusations and, we could be seeing the nascent rise of a real right before too long.

I've noticed a rise in people tweeting stuff from Britain First for instance, folks who a couple of years back would delete a tweet when I pointed out it was originally from Nick Griffin.

There is for many, a political vacuum where they are absolutely not represented and we all know that nature abhors a vacuum.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Paragraph 13, half way down:

"In our opinion, Islamist intruders cause insecurity and increase crime," the group says on its website. One self-proclaimed member, aiming to recruit new members in the eastern town of Joensuu, said on Facebook the group is "a patriotic organisation that fights for a white Finland".

In the eastern German city of Leipzig, more than 200 masked right-wing supporters, carrying placards with racist overtones, went on a rampage this week.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So what is your question then?

I have made it quite clear in multiple threads on ATS exactly what my question is.

Keep up.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I do not know the demographics of Finland.. One could assume there aren't many black people (Here in the states they hate cold weather! lol Just kidding)

Finlands Demographics
Toward the bottom of the main part of the entry it says the countries minority make up 5% of the population.

I can see where you may think I support Neo-Nazi views.. But I really don't.

In the article you linked..The guy says its ultimately about immigration and the underlying threat of ISIS.

At least that is what I get from his statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join