It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: forkedtongue

You are welcome to your opinion on matters religious, but it seems to me that you have a distinct lack of awareness of a power greater than yourself, or awareness of the moral responsibility you have to behave and think like a decent human being, not a savage.

Again, savagery cannot be solved with more of it.

Of course it can!

It always has, and always will!

Care to mention any other ways to solve it ?

Ever think that your moral responsibility is all bollocks and hogwash to make sure you remain powerless and pious ?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

There has been lots of news coming out from Europe about vigilante groups forming all over Europe following on from NYE events. One such group is in Finland they are patrolling the streets at night to look for migrants who may be misbehaving. A lot of these groups are being formed and made up of concerned fathers, husbands, brothers who want to protect their families.

My question is why do the Press always refer to these groups as far right?

11 pages in and you still haven't addressed my question - who is this Finnish group?

I have saved you the effort and found the answer for you. They are none other than the Soldiers of Odin:

"In our opinion, Islamist intruders cause insecurity and increase crime," the group says on its website. One self-proclaimed member, aiming to recruit new members in the eastern town of Joensuu, said on Facebook the group is "a patriotic organisation that fights for a white Finland".

In the eastern German city of Leipzig, more than 200 masked right-wing supporters, carrying placards with racist overtones, went on a rampage this week. Last October, a masked swordsman in Sweden killed two people with immigrant backgrounds in a school attack that fuelled fears that the refugee influx is polarising public opinion. In Finland, no clashes have been reported between the Soldiers of Odin patrols and immigrants but police said they are keeping a close eye on the group.

The Security Intelligence Service has said "some patrol groups" seem to have links to extremist movements.

Reuters

That would answer your question, I would say. The press refer to them as far right because they hold far right ideologies. Fairly simple, really.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thats how right wing propaganda works,,,

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You dont have to be a Stephen Hawking of politics to know this would happen, before the refugee crisis the extreme right was already rising up due to economic problems, now they found another pretext to display their power, it has happened before, it will happen again, we are in a time of extremes, you can feel it, you can see it on the news, its everywhere. I keep saying it, but politicians are to blame..

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GOrwell
a reply to: daaskapital

I am at work on my phone, I usually just read at work, but I started an account to confront this racism before it grabs hold

You guys need to realize that if we debate immigration, talk about the ill effects on our economy, talk about rape and sexual abuse, a new Hitler will rise and destroy Europe

These are some of the best posts ive read in awhile, and seem to have gone completely over the head of almost everyone here.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman
a reply to: forkedtongue

Fighting the actual real enemy and not the proxy enemy that your true enemy presents and expects you to busy yourself with, is what he is advocating.

Hate to bring it back to Hitler's Germany again, but had the Germans NOT gone for ultra-nationalism, and taking on the enemy presented to them, but rather fought those who performed the kristallnacht, then the Jews, the Polish, along with the Allies (ignoring the technological advances war catalyses), would have been in a much better place, as would Germany itself.

No 'bending over and taking' it mentioned.

So you are saying we wouldn't have this site and all the awesomeness to post about ?

Imagine the advances a Third WORLD WAR will bring !

Being serious though, everything looked planned very singularly indeed, and definitely is now.

The people who are all clamoring for the change to accepting all this immigration and every other thing, are going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION, just as far, and will no doubt end AT LEAST as disastrously.

This is what I do not get about most people, they do not realize that the choices offered them are ALL CRAP.

And sorry to say, but people are going to defend their neighborhoods, at any cost, and yes it can get ugly.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I apologise but I cannot speak for gangs outside of the U.K. due to lack of first hand knowledge, but I won't deny there are some gangs off all ethnicities and groups. They, like any other gang, are moitored, and with some exceptions such as the ones that apply to all such gangs, are detained/arrested/let go for further surveillance.

The idea of sharia controlled no go zones and islamic areas I imagine you refer to that were mentioned in the States are false. Again, cannot speak for France and Belgium.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I assure you I fully realise the sarcasm, I do not feel it my place to tell people who reply in earnest what I feel.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

We might, as it is from cold war thinking, but perhaps we wouldn't have got their. Many nations made HUGE leaps in the world wars, but hardly a good reason

I have no interest in those that want full open immigration nor those that want none, but I remain very much pro. A crap choice indeed, as it is neither the citizens of my nations choice, nor those of the immigrants, to want the situations that lead to these events.

Many of the people I know, from Right to Left, found agreement in one thing, In the next 5 years, we are going to see lots of violence, due to immigration. Both from a different view, but its happening.

The extremists from both sides of the western spectrum are the only ones being heard.
edit on 15/1/2016 by Learningman because: tipsylikeagirl

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
We have neighborhood watch.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

We also have neighbourhood watch here in England (don't know about the rest of the U.K.)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have some German friends on my FB page and they know many other gang members that are indeed, focusing their attention to these Muslim men. There will be war soon. To the German gangs out there, just know, that these guys are going to torture you in the most horrible ways possible, and laugh. Don`t get caught, and don`t underestimate them. They may slow down and think a bit, if someone were to show them the true meaning of pain. Then who would be running in terror?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

they are far right. If you look at western societies, the right wingers are typically more nationalist and less tolerant to inclusive diversification. Look at the right wing American's, British, French, Nazi's hold similar views...

Who gives a dam when they are RIGHT!!!!!! Correct not wrong like the LEFT LIBERAL FASCIST, not a box you and others like to put them into. There is not one name for them other than RIGHT people, RIGHT as to not having their families terrorized. Right, not having their population and national identity trashed just so a few big companies can pay lower wages. Right, so they can go to dinner without worrying about being shot as some nut shoots up the place for his Jihad. Right as to not see IEDs go off while watching their team play football. Right, so they can feel safe walking down the dam street without being beaten and raped!!!!!

I am Right with them in that I am sick of the Liberal Fascist like Merkel and Obama telling decent people how to live their lives and what to put up with while all their acts amount to HIGH TREASON.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

It may surprise you but there are a lot of the Left here in the U.K. that are largely sick of being part of the European union (merkel) and arne't as you seem to think advocates for jihad.

In the U.K we do not see fear and a terrorist behind every Muslim we meet, but we also understand that the people immigrating are a large problem, weather pro or anti immigration.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

My whole point is the member, gov and the medias claim that these people are right wing. They are right anyway you look at it. Right about the whole situation being bad for the everyday European people. They can call them right all day long cause they are lol. They add wing to try to make them look bad, only liberal fascist think that way.

If it were up to me, Militia groups should round up these terrorist and drop them off at Turkeys border, tell them to run back home or be shot. Better to save the lives of countless innocent Europeans than to risk it just to be nice.

Especially when this is done by Turkey to flood terrorist into Europe.

Did you know that the day the EU makes Turkey a member they are going to give Turkish passports to every citizen of every nation that used to be in the former Ottoman empire and more so instantly making the EU a Muslim majority overnight??

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's because the left wing is the most fascist group of people on the planet.
"This is what we say and you don't agree we'll shout you down and ridicule you and accuse you of things that don't even make sense" (such as saying someone is racist for being anti-religion, or a bigot for being anti-rape)

That is the definition of fascism, pushing your side's beliefs while ridiculing all those who disagree.

What I don't get is this, Islam is most definitely right wing. In fact, far more so than Nazism. Yet, the left defends them.

Islam is misogynistic, homophobic, anti semetic, hateful and very very VERY intolerant of anything that is not islam. Yet, the left defends it.

Lefties say "you have to respect everyone's beliefs" but then they don't respect the KKK or the Nazi's beliefs. Why? Because they're intolerant?

Left wing hypocrisy. It's the downfall of western civilisation.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Not a care given for the very much British Muslims, and likely even Sikhs, that live here? Fair do's mate.

Send certain innocent Europeans to save innocent Europeans.

You are claiming I am a fascist, due to my views on vigilantism in my own country, then in the very next paragraph advocate relocating people who may or may not be innocent and threatening to shoot them.

Super reasonable.

I am sure you see where the hypocrisy lay.
edit on 15/1/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
Who gives a dam when they are RIGHT!!!!!! Correct not wrong like the LEFT LIBERAL FASCIST, not a box you and others like to put them into. There is not one name for them other than RIGHT people, RIGHT as to not having their families terrorized. Right, not having their population and national identity trashed just so a few big companies can pay lower wages. Right, so they can go to dinner without worrying about being shot as some nut shoots up the place for his Jihad. Right as to not see IEDs go off while watching their team play football. Right, so they can feel safe walking down the dam street without being beaten and raped!!!!!

I am Right with them in that I am sick of the Liberal Fascist like Merkel and Obama telling decent people how to live their lives and what to put up with while all their acts amount to HIGH TREASON.

Aww,how cute and naive at the same time. You know,these violent uneducated thugs dont care about their country,neghbourhood nor people.
They were fighting the police and eachother at football matches and various public gatherings long before the immigrant issue.

Most of them have long criminal records.
These idiots are not caring,loving and respected members of their societies but rather violent savages that use every opportunity to exercise violence.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashamedandsad
I am a atheist and I agree with most of what he has to say. I don't care what color, race or religion you are, if you are raping people you need to be wiped out. I know I may sound like a "knuckle dragger" but that is my opinion. my mother was kidnaped and spent 3 years in Mexico as a prisoner and that has stuck with me. maybe I am jaded on the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join