It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilante groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: uncommitted

Please don't make out the government (of any colour) is responsible for division when in some situations such as the one this thread is based on it's down to the xenophobic nature of the herd - that doesn't need a government to get it riled, all it needs is to see someone different from themselves. I agree blaming the government means people can avoid looking in the mirror to find the problem, but it doesn't resolve the problem.

I think what a lot of people that are so quick to chalk it up to people just hating each other, is that the powers that have this game in play, is banking on that one particular human characteristic.

In fact they are betting the whole farm on their ability to manipulate our human emotions and our belief systems. They are spending billions of dollars to set up their game board.

The question here is are we going to allow ourselves to be used as pawns in their poorly camouflaged game of "Purge".

Yawn, of course, it must be those nasty powers that be, right? Always has been I guess then. You mention dollars which implies an American angle - did the government promote racially based lynchings and cross burning?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A decent way forward. I think added to that, any local considered to be behaving in a thuggish manner ought to be exiled to a place they would hate, since their behaviour is not in keeping with local custom either.

In that scenario, bar fights could turn into international incidents!
There are a lot of pubs out there

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Nah, that behaviour fits perfectly with local custom

edit on 15/1/2016 by Learningman because: cant type

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Then the Govts best PICK UP that ball or the average person will have to,and in fact THAT is who many are.
The nuts will of course GLOM on to it as they ALWAYS do but THIS is also including citizens.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What a piece of crap for a media you have if people can't even come together to protect themselves and their neighbors without being called racist.

Some of the comments in here are disgusting....ya'll would rather have your country destroyed and your women raped instead of some propagandist in his ivory tower calling you racist, ....spineless.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Once again the OP has failed in providing proof of his claim. The title of this thread should read "Far right fascist groups forming all over Europe but why refer to them all as far right".
But that would be a rather stupid question, would it not ?!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino

I assume you are American, so its kinda funny you think our media is crap when your news be it Left or Right is a laughingstock the world over. I assume that is why you take our concern over another rise in fascism as 'hur dur we don't care about ourselves'.

Carry on though. Get worked up about it. The hyperbole of discussing not slipping into fascism and painting that as cowardice and rape advocacy makes you seem really smart, and gets your point across so well.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think we are played. Once again. What we see happening in the streets are just symptoms.

We have to get to the roots of the problems.

Painting with broad brushes does not help on any sides.
There are refugees who are just that, people who flee war regions and search shelter, people who are happy to live in peace.
There are other people from the same regions (and other regions) who come to create chaos, mayhem and terror.

Same goes for the other side:
There are self defense groups who consist of worried normal folks.
There are self defense groups who consist of people worried for their businesses, like the group consisting of bouncers, securities and bar/club owners like the ones in Hamburg.
And there are straight up fascist groups, like the "Bürgerwehr Güstrow" - created by a NPD member, and the "Bürgerwehr Sturmtruppe Köln" (Bügerwehr means people defense group, Sturmtruppe means Stormtroop, a word which is only used in Nazi (or Starwars) reference.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino
What a piece of crap for a media you have if people can't even come together to protect themselves and their neighbors without being called racist.

Some of the comments in here are disgusting....ya'll would rather have your country destroyed and your women raped instead of some propagandist in his ivory tower calling you racist, ....spineless.

Lynching justice is a crime everywhere in the western world. The western democracies have a legislative, an executive and a judicative to keep things civil and right. It works not always perfect. But it will run out of control if every idiot can start to play police or even judge.

It is rather digusting when some people want to destroy our democratic values just because they are pissed by the gouvernment or by some people they don't like. Adding people with weapons and bats to idiots who attack our women makes an even worse scenario.

Everybody talks about the scene at Cologne station worldwide. Nobody talks about that idiot who shot dead an eleven year old girl on NYE, because he was annoyed by the noise of the celebrating people. Let guys like him protect our streets.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

People being concerned about their safety and mass-immigration somehow equates to fascism...ok, gotcha

If you ask me, silencing differing views by labeling them racist or fascist....that's kind of fascist in itself isn't it ?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The reason why is that it allows government to more easily divide the people in the country along racial, religious, and ideological lines, to make us easier to control.

Allowing it to happen, forming these absurd associations of thugs and miscreants, many of whom, I suspect, are more worried about outsiders muscling in on their turf, rather than any concern for the innocent citizen, is not a solution to that issue, but increases the likelihood that government will continue to fail to prevent crime.

Please don't make out the government (of any colour) is responsible for division when in some situations such as the one this thread is based on it's down to the xenophobic nature of the herd - that doesn't need a government to get it riled, all it needs is to see someone different from themselves. I agree blaming the government means people can avoid looking in the mirror to find the problem, but it doesn't resolve the problem.

Would people of other colors faiths and cultures be invading by the tension of thousands of not for the government?

I think not.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino

People being concerned about their safety and mass-immigration somehow equates to fascism...ok, gotcha

If you ask me, silencing differing views by labeling them racist or fascist....that's kind of fascist in itself isn't it ?

No.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino

Again, nowhere did anyone but you say that. Where do you even get the idea that ANYONE thinks people concerned about safety are fascists? Do you not even know that radical Islam in itself is fascist?

I am concerned, yet I don't feel the need to go around in a group to 'protect' my country. Vigilantism is destructive, that is why it is frowned upon.

A few years ago a certain tabloid printed an article after a child was abused, and named someone. Turned out it wasn't him. I guess youd have been morethan happy to give him a kicking though, eh?

Who silenced anyone by calling them racist?

I'd wager everyone in this thread is concerned with mass immigration, but you don't really care for the facts, do you ?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'd be more scared of the right wing groups in the UK, skinheads are not known for their respect for women. One came out and said it was impossible to rape a woman because it was like forcing a woman to eat chocolate cake. It was a couple of years ago and he lost his place in his party but it lets you know their mindset.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

originally posted by: Learningman
a reply to: forkedtongue

I honestly see where you are coming from, I am not a fan of MASS immigration, but I have grown up in a multicultural society. The U.K. has been a mongrel nation for over a millennia, and I don't wish to have to change our values because of extremists. (both why I do not wish to BAN immigration, nor see an influx of people who aren't prepared to assimilate to our values).

We have many Sikhs of an Indian heritage, been here years, they are 100% British. We have many Muslims (I cant fully speak for the south like London as I'm not from there) who are fully integrated, and identify as 100% British. I don;t want to have to change our values for the sake of extremists.

One thing that seems taboo in our media is vetting them, both the Right and Left media oppose it for different reasons, but from what I can tell, Right leaning and Left leaning people with a brain both agree that it is a good solution.

If you are migrating legally to the UK then you are vetted and if you fail you don't get in - not legally anyway, or are deported. I don't know anyone who disagrees with that. The difference being of course is that borders are open to any EU country for anyone who is a citizen of the EU, that's different, but why should Muslims (as an example) be more subject to vetting than a non Muslim? I know the answer I'm going to get, and it's not a good one.

It is called profiling and it in fact works.

That is why.

Profiling based solely on religion does not work, that's nothing more than prejudice. If you look at America for example that would mean not letting in white Christian males as they have been responsible for most mass murders in that country - profiling based on that would mean don't let in any white Christian males - you think that is logical as well, right?

Um no, see mass murders, while tragic make up like a couple percent of gun homicidesevery year.

If we followed your model we wouldn't let any black people in since they are only 13% but make up a huge swath of overall gun homicides.

Nice trying to zero in on the whitedevil though, but you failed badly since in America whites by far commit less crimes per capita than blacks or Latinos.

The Asians are safe, since their crime rate is like basically nonexistent.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"" . Where do you even get the idea that ANYONE thinks people concerned about safety are fascists? ""

"" I assume that is why you take our concern over another rise in fascism ""

"" discussing not slipping into fascism "

Maybe I misunderstood you, but it seemed like you were implying that people forming groups to protect themselves would lead to fascism

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
But aren't most acts of terrorism in the US carri ed out by white males?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: uncommitted

I think what a lot of people that are so quick to chalk it up to people just hating each other, is that the powers that have this game in play, is banking on that one particular human characteristic.

In fact they are betting the whole farm on their ability to manipulate our human emotions and our belief systems. They are spending billions of dollars to set up their game board.

The question here is are we going to allow ourselves to be used as pawns in their poorly camouflaged game of "Purge".

Yawn, of course, it must be those nasty powers that be, right? Always has been I guess then. You mention dollars which implies an American angle - did the government promote racially based lynchings and cross burning?

Actually yes it did.

The southern democrats created the KKK and one couldn't be elected as a democrat in the south unless they were in it, until modern times.

Jim Crow was in government, he created the dreaded Jim Crow laws.

It was in fact government sanctioned idiocy of the highest order.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Just to point out that profiling on RELIGION was what you mentioned, and uncommited needn't have specified the colour of the Christians that spree-kill. Also, just for clarity, a lot or Muslims are Asian.

The advocacy for profiling is PARTLY why the crime statistics are so skewed, I won't say the sole reason because perhaps blacks and latino's do commit more crimes, but there have been numerous statements by L.E.O.s that they face reprimand if they do not target minorities. It is the same here, not where I live but down in London, if you are none-white the police stop and search you sometimes 4 times a day, while white people deal coc aine. The black lads deal coc aine too, but they are the ones that get caught. My friend Amreet is a Sikh who is a doctor and he had to leave London because he liked his nice car and felt oppressed because he was stopped daily, based on his beard, turban, and Beamer.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join