It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They failed once again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You see father they failed, they could have made this world whole. Instead they fought for simple things.. My father stood still, he didnt say a word. I knew all this for nothing, he wanted the messiah to bring peace, instead the lords of time came through the portal. When they saw who was coming through they tried to burn it, it was to late.. They gathered thousands, you can sense it in the air.. The promised land will decay and brothers will fight each other, they will eat their own kindred, while the serpent will watch as they demise into soulless creatures.
Dark times are coming, and its no ones fault then your own..

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancil

Nice. And i like your name as well, Cancil. I say it often when cancelling out negative vibes, it works well.

Good things will come, this world is an illusion. What you believe you shall experience. Keep on writing, i too am a writer, however, i gave up before i truly began and i have thought about writing again, because of your post i think i may.

Thankyou and

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I like scribes, but I'm no writer, my words carry a burden which only a scholar is cursed with

join