It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bavarian governor sends 31 migrants by bus to Angela Merkel's office, "You deal with them"!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I saw your arguments from the beginning and saw how you changed your opinion. I understand that and agree with you that the situation is worse than the politicians wanted us to see.

But thinking about how this could happen I ask you to read my last answer to StoutBox. We left alone Italy and Greece for a long time before Merkel decided to losen the knot and let in the refugees. No other country supported us. And still no other country supports us. Sweden took as many as possible. The rest of the world waits for Germany to solve all problems, which are NOT CAUSED BY US.

This is not the first exodus we see in history but it is the biggest. We are more than ever, so it is no wonder. Life and history are dynamic. Those who don't move are lost. Germany is very active on all sides right now. We are having to deal with the most problems. We will be the ones who find solutions first. Even the biggest countries refuse to take only a few refugees and don't help to get cope with the situation THEY caused and are still causing. USA is bombing Syria, has no refugee problem and still ATSers from USA are the most extreme critiques. Russia bombs Syria, causes a lot of death of cilivilians and has nothing to do with refugees at all. Hypocrites!

Those, who just watch how others solve the problems, will be behind in a few years.

edit on 15-1-2016 by Siddharta because: slutions is solutions

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I really do hope Germans and Swedish get a handle on this.

I don't know if this will pop anyone's bubble or not:

newobserveronline.com...
Sweden is training refugees as snipers, to integrate into Swedish society. It says some of them are quite good and its a popular course amongst refugees.

I think the Governments, and the people, are on opposite sides of a war against humanity.
edit on 15-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Thanks for your answer. You always come across quite well spoken and intelligent.

Yes, what we see now are just symptoms. Germany and Europe are taking in the backlash of the US actions after 9/11. For solving it we would have to go to the root of the problem.

And i agree, that Germanys position was already before very difficult, basically paying for whole Europe, while being blamed to be the Bad guys (for instance in greece).

However, i still don't get the way Merkel has openend the gate. She just decided it on her own. She didn't even inform parlament, nor consulted parlament.
Nor did she inform neighbouring countries or the EU. She broke several fundamental EU laws, rules and agreements (Schengen, Dublin 1,2).

She let all the other countries, especially eastern ones (Poland, Hungary,..) out in the rain.
Every single nation warned her, that this is not the way to go.

She did not listen to these countries, now it seems to be that her gov wants to blame these countries.
Saying they are right wing, not upholding EU laws and letting germany alone.

That is bigottery by her part.

I watched literally hundred videos of refugees in the last month. Videos from reporters and journalist who have been in the field, traveling with the migrants (Billy Six for instance, very unbiased down to earth videos).

The questions asked to the refugees:

Why you come to Europe, why to germany, why not stay in Turkey, Hungary, Austria,...?

Most of the answers have been:

- Merkel invited us
- in germany we can study for free
- in germany we will get a house for free, we will be given a monthly 'salary'
- Merkel said that germany always needs new labour

While she might not have said it literally like this, this is what was understood.
And the people came.

Back in october i already said this reminds me of the speech in the DDR when it was about the "Ausreisebewilligung". Two phrases which have been miscommunicated and brought the whole state down within hours.

That's why i sort of like the symbolism in the Bus-story: It shows on a small scale, what happens on the big scale: it shows a gov / Kanzleramt which is not able to give shelter to 30 refugees.

And yes there are a lot of countries who are doing far worse.

Saudi Arabia: rich muslim country, so far not a single refugee accepted, despite having prebuilt tents for 3 Million people for the hadj. And still selling and delivering weapons to Syria.

USA: meddling in the ME since who knows when, creating an utter chaos, sending troops and weapons and taking no responsabilities whatsoever. Au contraire.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Perhaps you have not seen the pics of them walking across the borders showing up in new clothes with wads of cash. Outspending the locals at the stores by a huge amount. They are not refugees. They are terrorist in plain new clothes. All provided for by TURKEY. Turkey has taken in millions of real Refugees and locked them up in camps.

Its about time someone stand up to Merkel and her Muslim brotherhood agenda. She is Hitlers daughter anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Perhaps you have not seen the pics of them walking across the borders showing up in new clothes with wads of cash. Outspending the locals at the stores by a huge amount. They are not refugees. They are terrorist in plain new clothes. All provided for by TURKEY. Turkey has taken in millions of real Refugees and locked them up in camps.

Its about time someone stand up to Merkel and her Muslim brotherhood agenda. She is Hitlers daughter anyway.

Two nights ago I saw a news item of where aid workers had managed to

get to an area around Syria where the refugees were cold and starving,

and it was obvious. One young boy had sadly died of starvation, because

the aid workers had, had difficulty reaching them.

It was so good to see the children eating with relish what appeared to be

doughnuts.

Now these people really were refugees!!

They were being given clothes, blankets and food and were so grateful,

unlike those arriving in Europe throwing away the food they were given,

making all sorts of demands etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Make no mistake, I did not say they were poor. Everyone seems to make this connection. Refugee =/= poor. Refugee= people fleeing war/persecution. They could be as rich as Bill Gates, but war in their country has forced them to flee. Usually the rich get out faster. No matter the money they have, they have the right to flee war and request asylum. The rest is up to the state to decide.

Usually them out spending the locals is good for the economy, wont you say? Bringing in money from outside. But truth be told, this is rarely the case.
edit on 16/1/16 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Two nights ago I saw a news item of where aid workers had managed to

get to an area around Syria where the refugees were cold and starving,

and it was obvious. One young boy had sadly died of starvation, because

the aid workers had, had difficulty reaching them.

It was so good to see the children eating with relish what appeared to be

doughnuts.

Now these people really were refugees!!

They were being given clothes, blankets and food and were so grateful,

unlike those arriving in Europe throwing away the food they were given,

making all sorts of demands etc.

The people you mentioned are 'refugees' who could not get out because their city was under siege. They are not 'poor' but rather starving due to unavailability of food. You cant eat cash. When these same people escape, they become asylum seekers in western countries. And yes amongst them are many crooks who buy Syrian passports/lie to get asylum. The ones making demands and throwing away food etc. These are the ones who need to be filtered out. Real refugees need asylum, they have no other choice. As your post mentions, if they stay, they die.
edit on 16/1/16 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

Make no mistake, I did not say they were poor. Everyone seems to make this connection. Refugee =/= poor. Refugee= people fleeing war/persecution. They could be as rich as Bill Gates, but war in their country has forced them to flee. Usually the rich get out faster. No matter the money they have, they have the right to flee war and request asylum. The rest is up to the state to decide.

Usually them out spending the locals is good for the economy, wont you say? Bringing in money from outside. But truth be told, this is rarely the case.

Interesting you say that,you are right the rich will be the first to flee as they have a means to,and that has been evident from the interviews we have seen....

So have these refugees reached Merkel'e office yet ? i am curious to see the reaction....

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In times of crisis it s always difficult to get the real informations.

reporters are scared to go into dangerous zones, media at home are spinning the story.
so we have to find alternatives to the 'official' media. one interesting channel is the one of Billy Six.
A german guy who covers the immigration by traveling with the immigrants.

He does interviews with migrants, police and helpers along the whole track in a mix of arabic, english, german and provides. english subtitles.

Here a link to his channel Billy Six youtube

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The is a vast difference between a refugee seeking asylum and an economic

migrant...

To qualify as an asylum seeker is to apply for asylum in the first safe

country they arrive at.

Now if I were fleeing war/persecution I am sure I would be grateful or all

and any help I was offered, and not be discarding the help I was being given.

How would you explain the refugee/migrants in Calais who have already

crossed various safe countries and are hell bent on getting into the UK?

From time to time I have seen some of them being interviewed and when

asked why they don't apply for asylum in France the reply is always 'that they

will get accommodation and more money/benefits in UK'

Some one who is prepared to *pick and choose* is far from desperate?

edit on 16-1-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So have these refugees reached Merkel'e office yet ? i am curious to see the reaction....

That's the real core of the situation: the bus was announced a day before by Mr Dreier to the Kanzleramt (gov sest in Berlin). They arrived the next day, 1 hour later than planned (at 6pm).

tons of media on spot, but no one from gov side. not a single person.
There was the question, what to do now. Mr Dreier offered to pay them a overnight stay in a hotel, out of his private pocket.

the next day, they returned back to Landshut.

Media now spins it as a cheap shot by Mr Dreier, having misused refugees for political play.
As far as i know, still no official reaction by Merkel or her government.

Merkel is called the Teflon-Kanzler, its like a non-sticky pan, whatever happens, she hides and sits it out.
Every critique just slides of like food in a non sticky-pan...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Thankyou for the explanation

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Good for him.

She deserves every immigrant they can shuttle to her. And she deserves more. She has put her own people in harms way, to the point that people are being RAPED, stabbed, and stolen from in record numbers now. Quiet towns which had no issues, have watched their world fall overnight.

She doesn't deserve being fired or impeached, she deserves much more, because not only did she allow this, she encouraged it, and asked other to cover up the FACTS so she wouldn't look bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You even are not able to write Merkel correct but you get all the stars. That is history today. Stupidity wins.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Seeking asylum is one of the basic human rights guaranteed by the Human Rights Charter. A lot has been lost, a lot of blood and sweat has been sacrificed for making the charter. We should never forget that and go backwards.

But yes we need more checks. True asylum seekers with families and children should be granted asylum while people who do illegal activities eg rape, clearly have no respect for human rights. They should be immediately deported. People who fit the criteria should be taught the law of the land so they have no escuse.

By the way, I read somewhere that its mostly men now who seek refugee status as to later bring in their families safely rather than swimming across the sea, travelling by foot in freezing weather.

I'm sorry to have to go a bit extreme here...but, if the refugees possibly carry a disease that is a danger to the host country, they should be separated, segregated until it is 100% proven that they are not infected. 100% meaning beyond any doubt. The disease I refer to is not only ISIS, but radical non-host-country morals, bigotry against woman, the willingness to rape, assault, etc. If they are not "clean" and free of these and other diseases...they need to be sent back.

Yes...refugees should be accepted, but NEVER at the risk to legal citizens. Sorry to say but the people of the country are of a much, much, MUCH higher value than the refugees.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Care to post a source to the news item about the starved boy?

I am asking, since there is this news story with pictures of a seriously starving boy around. claiming it was from Madya in 2016.

But these pictures have been from 2015. From another town.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
a reply to: eletheia

Care to post a source to the news item about the starved boy?

I am asking, since there is this news story with pictures of a seriously starving boy around. claiming it was from Madya in 2016.

But these pictures have been from 2015. From another town.

It was on one of the live news items on Sky News on the day the aid

workers were eventually allowed in. It showed some very thin people

due to starvation and said a young boy had died just before they got

there. A few of the children seemed to be eating what appeared to be

doughnuts.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just want someone to explain to me how they are refugees when there are HOW many countries from where they WERE to where they are NOW?

That's not a refugee, that's a mission.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join