It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Backer Joins Bundy's Militants, Hijacks Government Computers To Build Militia Website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Hey Spider it wouldn't matter if Fry walked out of that building with Bundy & slapped them with one of those mailed in toys, they still would deny he's there.

K~

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Well like a lot things you believe that's total nonsense,

I never told you what I believe, where do you get your information about me personally?

Your negative rude remarks and borderline on TC are noted.

He's there & the rest of the rabble with him are to use your phrase, scumbags too.

I don't know what your problem is, but it looks like you have an ax to grind with me personally. Probably because I support the militia and what they are doing.

You want to call all the militia scumbags, then knock yourself out.

It will not change anything that is going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertekExcuse me a moment. Does anyone know how many people now occupy the refuge? My understanding is that there were only a few at first. Are there women and children there?
Are there flocks of other 'patriots' joining them?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I don't know how much of a website these militia guys had before David Fry showed up. Or, if they had anything at all. One thing is for sure, they have one now.

It seems to me that before this, they had to rely on the press to get their message out. And of course the presentation of that message is at the mercy of the reporter, his editor, and the publication itself.

Now they have someone who is knowledgeable about the workings of our modern society that is not defined in caliber. They were previously armed with weapons that have a limited range. It's not difficult to stand outside of the range of even the highest power rifle that they have on site. Now they have a weapon with global reach; namely the Internet.

That makes David Fry the most high-value and dangerous asset they possess. So the opponents of the occupiers, whomever that may be, must try to discredit him and separate him from the group. As I indicated in my previous post, the press is already surreptitiously stretching the truth with respect to the militia's use of the computers on the site. To me, this immediately calls into question the accuracy of the rest of their report.

I have not yet listened to the interview with David Fry. I hope there is a transcript somewhere. Unfortunately lengthy human oratory gives me a headache.

In the meantime I will continue to keep an open mind.

-dex

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Hi Informer1958, we now know he is there, and the negatives associated with him, so the Militia's next move is to.
1 Tell him drive back from whence he came.
2 Double down and keep him regardless.
3 Pretend his is not there.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

maybe this is relevant, maybe not. I am going to say it in the spirit of complete honesty. I have the bundy's on my facebook and last night I posed a question, totally in support of them as I have been from the beginning, but honest questions none-the-less.

Questions such as "I believe in what you are doing, there is lots of disinfo out there, so why not just be totally honest about what's going on there. something like this could be a huge hit to the liberty movement so what is the end game? what is achieved and what is happening? why stand up infowars when of all people I would assume they would give you positive press??? if the locals want to roll over why not let them? move on to something with some better support and better moral high ground???"

the only answers were from their supporters and it was just religious babble about how "those without ears will never hear" yadda yadda yadda. this is turning into a political farce for them. why are the locals so fearful as to not publicly support them?

I am torn. I believe the easiest way to gauge a rightful action is by the backlash you get.

I also believe you can't win against evil by playing under the table because it leaves you open to ridicule regardless of if it is justified.

I dont know what is happening, I dont believe anyone not there can know what is happening. I do know this...

This is not how we free ourselves. If we adopt the tactics of our rulers then we will become them. The same as the USA gave ourselves to ideology when we brought back all the nazi's after WW2 and gave them sanctuary for knowledge.

"hang together or hang separately" as they say (franklin)

they don't have to come down on us with an Iron fist if we continue to choose to divide ourselves in such ways.

It was the best of times...... It was the worst of times..........

we must be able to admit when we were wrong, even if our hearts were in the right place. Is that the case here? well because no one will just tell the truth out right then ..... i guess the writers of history will decide.

edit: my personal belief is that this was done out of desperation because the hammond's had already been threatened into silence. this was their undoing. and by taking this refuge they set themselves up politically for a fall and the Feds will never raid them. They will let them destroy the liberty movement themselves and never have to fire a shot. everything now is political cya.

edit on 14-1-2016 by akira131 because: last thoughts.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: akira131

we must be able to admit when we were wrong, even if our hearts were in the right place. Is that the case here? well because no one will just tell the truth out right then ..... i guess the writers of history will decide.

All I can say is right on brother, but the problem is people's ego gets in the way, It is my belief that ego is a major killer of humankind.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I agree. Humility is a powerful thing. A rightful thing. We have serious problems in this country; on this PLANET; that TOGETHER we can fix. no other way. No politician, no SINGLE man/woman can fix what we collectively have refused to address for how many decades now?

::UltimateFacePalm::

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I hope I didn't kill your thread. I have a tendency to do that in this world and the real one. I like to believe it is because I make people think. I have no problem accepting when I am wrong, that is how we grow.. no?

I invite with ALL sincerity anyone who can show me the error of my ways. and/or show me a new way of seeing things.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: akira131
the only answers were from their supporters and it was just religious babble about how "those without ears will never hear" yadda yadda yadda.

One of the things not brought out a lot is the strong connection to their personal Mormon faith. The Church, however, does not support what they are doing

“This armed occupation can in no way be justified on a scriptural basis. We . . . live in a nation where conflicts with government or private groups can — and should — be settled using peaceful means, according to the laws of the land.”

The Bundys see it differently

The Bundys’ challenge to federal authority has deep roots in the church’s history. After an angry mob lynched Mormon’s founding father Joseph Smith in 1844, every man entering the church swore an “oath of vengeance” against the United States, which refused to recognize Smith’s new religious awakening.
Like Joseph Smith, Brigham Young preached that the American Constitution was a divinely inspired document being perverted by secular politicians in Washington. In a famous speech recorded in the church’s “Journal of Discourses,” Young “said if the Constitution of the United States were saved at all it must be done by this people” — meaning the Mormons.

The Bundys likewise believe that Washington politicians have hijacked the Constitution, and Ammon thinks the Mormon church agrees with them. In a 2014 podcast, he reported that, in his Arizona church, “the majority came and showed their support for me and my family” when he and his father tangled with the BLM that year.

Bundy said that his local Mormon bishop had considered “releasing,” or expelling, him from the church, but then thought better of it. “Once I explained the Lord’s involvement” in the Bundys’ politics, Ammon said, the bishop “said he understands and has felt some of the things I have felt.”

source

So while the Bundy group, and many followers, may view this in terms of a religious belief, other people who would like to follow what they do are not so inclined.

Hope this helps.
edit on 14-1-2016 by desert because: old, late, forgot 2 things

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I can see that. Our founding fathers fled centralized government and centralized tyrannical religion. While on its face we see and believe religion gives us our moral basis... it also leads us astray.

I was excommunicated from a conservative church of christ wing for asking too many questions. Any system of centralized control fears knowledge. Knowledge is freedom. You can't throw a person's mind in prison so they imprison it with things such as "it is too big to understand" "it is not our place to know". What ever.

We are not our religion nor are we our political affiliation. When we ask ourselves "who are we" we answer " I am (insert name, nationality, creed)" when we should answer "I am consciousness. I am the sum of my experiences. I am the power of choice".

we can choose our masters... or we can choose freedom. freedom of heart and mind from all forms of ancient human control.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
THAT is a male species of the DWEEB or METRO class...not so scary.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I never told you what I believe, where do you get your information about me personally?

LOL, from what you post.

You want to call all the militia scumbags, then knock yourself out.

Just reused your description of Fry.
So he can be a scumbag as you said but the rest of the rabble are not to be besmirched.

Okay

K~

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: aethertekExcuse me a moment. Does anyone know how many people now occupy the refuge? My understanding is that there were only a few at first. Are there women and children there?
Are there flocks of other 'patriots' joining them?

Not sure, haven't been following too close & groups have come & gone.
Those 3% 'ers that showed up though, straight up a white supremacist outfit.
Even their name gives em away, I swear these people are some of the dumbest on the planet.

Well the more that show up the more they tip their hand, got no sense for psy-ops or intel but these are gonna be the warrior heroes that save America.
Pfft.

K~

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: akira131

I hope I didn't kill your thread. I have a tendency to do that in this world and the real one. I like to believe it is because I make people think. I have no problem accepting when I am wrong, that is how we grow.. no?

I invite with ALL sincerity anyone who can show me the error of my ways. and/or show me a new way of seeing things.

Ah don't worry about threads dying as long as the info flows..

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Gee a nutter joining a militia, what a surprise. Maybe these guys should hire one normal person to speak for them and never let anybody else near a camera or reveal who they are. That would work a lot better than ever nutty member blabbing on about whatever crazy idea they have. Then again I guess if you are these guys you have no idea how crazy you sound.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I would just like to add one last update, as I don't have the time or energy to continue debating them, But I am still getting flamed pretty good on social media.

However, the discussion has gone from "well what would you suggest" and "what other choices are there"
to...
"your an idiot and god will smite you "

-_-'

I think the quick fall into personal attacks and threats goes a long way to show that this is no longer about anything other then a few people who messed up and now refuse to admit it. Their support is quickly dwindling, and now with one of the guys getting arrested using a gov vehicle to buy dinner the other night... I almost wonder if they are purposely trying to discredit those who really just want to be left alone and to live in peace/freedom.

Enter the disinfo and agent provacateurs, I can't see any way they could make this do anything but get worse and worse. Until the locals beg the feds to go in to just bring in something resembling normality back to the region.

"it was the best of times..... it was the worst of times"

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Interesting. When one gets out to the fringe, one finds some crazy people. Sometimes they can seem so normal and nice, until after about 5 mins and the crazy talk starts. Sometimes they are batguano crazy from the getgo. For fun, check out the Sybionese Liberation Army from the 1970s.

Nothing of their belief (religion or govt) is up for debate to the Bundy group. They are true believers.

You mentioned in a prior post about being driven from your church because you dared questioned. People used to question just a few decades ago, but questioning can cause disruptions, imply that the authority is being questioned, shake the foundation of someone who needs tight structure. Questioning is not always seen as something good, needed or wanted.

And so, people were sold a new narrative, that questioning is unnecessary, that the world will function better for them if they don't question. Someone else will always look after their best interest, so no need to question.

No, questioning can be helpful to an individual. At the least, it can keep one from stepping into batguano; at its highest, it can lead to further questions and then finally to a space where answers can be formulated.

The Bundys.... "governmentally challenged"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join