It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim R@pe game called "Taharrush", taking over Germany and Switzerland!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Heres one I looked at look at the thread history....agenda? you bet.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
who cares if the video showed are from a different country? so what? Did we all see the absolute fear in these women's eyes, the shock and horror. Both videos are extremely hard to watch and I'm a man I couldn't imagine what a women feels when they see this.

It was like watching a zombie flick except its real.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Where are the videos from?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I'd say that you've posted two videos and that without any context it's very hard to tell what they show.

In the first video I can hear a woman scream and we see her being dragged or pushed into the subway station. I do not see any proof of rape, but it is clear that the woman is in distress. If you do some investigation you'll soon find out that this might be a recording of the assault on a Dutch journalist in 2013, in Egypt.

The second video shows a blond woman amidst a bunch of young men. It is totally unclear if this woman is being raped or not, the camera is constantly moving and there is no sound. For all I know, this is simply the girlfriend of one of those boys (yes, it happens). And it is unclear where this video was shot.

So, what do we have here?

An old clip made during the protests in Egypt in 2013. And a clip showing a blond woman amongst a group of men.

The rest is suggestion.

And it has NOTHING to do with Germany or Switzerland, let alone there'd be "gangs" here.

Another fine example of suggestive and oversimplified propaganda. This should go into the LOL forum too.

Hear this ATS. Read the above. What the f*** has happened to our membership? The quote above is a rare open minded reply. We used to get these here a lot.

FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS
edit on 15-1-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

Would this be okay then?..

Title.

Christians beating gays on the rise in the USA.

Then posting this video?

Thought not.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It's no wonder why Assad used to just line these people up and shoot them.

(post by imalitehaus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Having just looked at yours I agreea reply to: Ashamedandsad

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: imalitehaus

If you read my first post I called the rapists monsters and I hope they are caught and sent back or jailed.
So it makes me an apologist? for asking for some integrity when making a thread?.
It is a serious problem but like others have said it is a cultural problem not a religious one.
I know loads of Muslims who are horrified at what is happening as I but lets not paint every refugee or Muslim as the same as these monsters eh?.
Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Where are the video's of the German rapes?

Ask their Police and government who deemed it right to remove them and play down ANY suggestions of rape or problems with these people. IS said they would add footsoldiers to the migrant rush and its very clear they did, also child rape especially young boys is prolific in places like Pakistan, search out a Channel 4 film called Pakistans shame...(warning, it will make you feel ill.).

Fact, a majority of these 'migrants' are young well dressed males, fact, they refuse food saying its only fit for women, Fact, where ever they go they destroy, they demand really important things like 'better internet', almost all have smart phones.

and the last FACT, where ever they go the rape and crimes stats explode...

Ok, another little fact, where ever they go the country alway denies there's anything going on and its only because social media gets the truth out..

These are not migrants, they are people here on a mission to destroy the current culture in favour of theirs which always just so happens to be radical Islam. Merkel KNEW what they would do, Merkel has tried to cover it all up and promote the further travel of these vermin, the history of gang rape is huge in their own countries and you have radical Iman's and scholars preaching every day that the rape of Kuffars is allowed and they must intimidate the western women.

This is all organised and funded, what few GENUINE refugee's there are are overshadowed by the numbers of Islamist terrorists and footsoldiers.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Yes ladies, it looks like we are going to hell in a headscarf!

I make no bones about it, I have been treated as a second class citizen in Scotland by Islamic immigrant males over the last few years.

Women are dogs to them. I have been lucky enough to have the freedom of this society, and have to say that ihave had a great experience of men of my culture. I have been treated exceptionally well and with respect.

I have been drunk and been in situations where I have been looked after rather than been taken advantage of. I am lucky that the men I have been around have been brought up to respect and care for women. And I appreciate that so much. I hate seeing young women's freedoms eroded.
edit on 15-1-2016 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I think you have it the wrong way around.
The men doing this are in the minority and the actual refugees in need overshadow in numbers the monsters who rape people.

Lets put to bed also that they are all men.

data.unhcr.org...

Very informative site btw backed up by fact.
Feel free to educate yourself.

Also lets not forget why we are in this state...our own governments...
edit on 15-1-2016 by Ashamedandsad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thank goodness there are a few critical thinkers in this thread. When I joined ATS I was impressed (if a little intimidated) by the standards of evidence and integrity of sources expected when making a thread. If they didn't hold up they would be held to account by the other members, but it seems here, for many, anything goes as long as it suits their rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Taharrush is the name of this game. What do you guys in US of A call the game ?

Four teens in custody after gang rape at New York City playground

www.foxnews.com...

They probably were muslims because only muslims play the rape game,or at lest thats what some armchair warriors are telling me

edit on 15-1-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if these are indeed real rape videos then the op, YouTube and this website are all breaking the law by displaying them.

I will leave it to the moderators to decide for a short time before I consider taking further action.

I may also be wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Wel if this is a MUSLIM rape game than how come we don't see it in Indonesia, Turkey,Albania,Azerbaijan,Gambia,Guinea,Iran,Mali,Senegal,Turkey etc. ? We never hear about people from other Muslim countries chasing European girls, it is mostly people from North Africa and Pakistan that can't control themselves.

I've been to both Egypt and Turkey,even they both are "muslim" countries there is a huge difference in culture. In Egypt, the men were drooling when seeing my ex girlfriend walk around in shorts, he'll, they were flirting with her right before my eyes. There were only horny men in the streets,you couldn't see a woman for miles.

It wasn't anything like that in Turkey. Barely no one gave us strange looks nor did they flirt with her. We both were treated with nothing but respect and kindness, and Turkish women were dressed exactly same way my girlfriend was.

So, I think this issue is rather a cultural than a religious one.

This is about doing something to the enemy, The West, that will destroy their very way of life, and that is rape their women. Arguably the most sacred thing to man. They dont play this particular game with thier own people, or those of the same faith.

There is around 1,5 million Turks/muslims living in Germany. They came to Germany back in the 60's as cheap labor force. Have you ever heard about them gang raping Germans or harassing someone on NYE ? This issue is too complex to blame it all on religion.

Where have you been since 911? Times are different now. Hell, I am 43 and I have noticed this. They didn`t worry about terrorism, and group rapes by the biggest influx of Muslim refugees to date. They could probably walk across the border back then legally LOL. Welcome to the 21st century.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Blimey!

Who filmed this #?

Do we know for sure where this is? i saw on the entrance to the underground the sign say 'No Smoking' so it must be in Europe!

That vid really got my blood boiling!

Whoever they all are need to be killed!
edit on CSTFri, 15 Jan 2016 06:25:00 -06000000003106x000x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: spelling mistake

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes both disgusting videos both from before the current events both not in Germany.
It is a problem worldwide look at the mass rapes in India in the USA and UK.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Yes the UN they say many refugee women are being raped in refugee centres, suppose this will be called out as right wing propaganda because it doesnt fit your view of the world a reply to: [post=20259258]Ashamedandsad[/postwww.unhcr.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ashamedandsad

I can see in the second video the girl clearly says 'help me' to whoever it is who is filming!

She is definately getting touched up and maybe more without consent! Where is that video from?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join