It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim R@pe game called "Taharrush", taking over Germany and Switzerland!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Thank you

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: weavybaby
islamqa.info...
The punishment for rape in Islam is same as the punishment for zina, which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.
Some scholars also say that he is required to pay a mahr to the woman.

also to note.. there is also a reverse side that claims if the woman does not have a male guardian, then she is at fault and will be punished.

www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: weavybaby

I starred you because you get it, you said exactly what I know to be true.

Their actions are unforgivable and deserve punishment under the law IMO.

When "we" decide to stand up and do something though, I already see the battles that will occur in the street.

You have to be blind if you can't see that this is going to cause a huge rise in nationalist/right wing movements, and it's all part of the plan.

Go ahead and get outraged, you have the right but realize that it's all a game and your opinions are being played like one, every single one of us need to think critically at what the real issues are.

That's all I'm saying, sorry if this leads off point.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Who'd have guessed you'd not see what was going on.

No doubt it was a birthday party an they were just playing pin the tail on the donkey...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Just going to say that maybe they should start handing some of these out to all women living near the refugee camps.

I'm cringing. But I'll betcha dollars to donuts it would only take one or two very well publicized incidences of would-be rapists getting surprised with these before the rape rate plummets...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The videos are too much for me to watch but I'm assuming all of the suspects are on film, right? Have they been caught and deported?

Where were the police? Where were the other Germans?

What germans? THe videos show scenes in Egypt from years ago.

And I believe you are wrong, at least a bout the second video. That is not Egypt.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Son of a... super lame.

I didn't watch them because they are a bit too triggering. Thanks for clearing that up.

It's a horrible thing no matter where it is but, if it's being used as propaganda like you suggest, it's a crappy thing to do.

Bottom line is that this is the mentality of these people.

You know, your average run of the mill culturally stunted uneducated sob.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The videos are too much for me to watch but I'm assuming all of the suspects are on film, right? Have they been caught and deported?

Good luck finding them, and deporting them would mean admitting it exists, can't have that,

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I wonder how many of these whiners leave their front door unlocked because "not everyone is a criminal".

That is a perfect analogy !!!!

I saw how they attacked you and your threads too. We've had gang rapes by muslim youths here for decades now. Caused riots at one point, and yet it was the racist Aussies who were to blame. 1 day of protesting that involved elements who were there to cause nothing but trouble, led to a week long attack on Australia and Australians by gangs of muslims who burnt churches, shot at cars, attacked and beat innocent people, molested women... and the police were told to do nothing...

sounds familiar...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
Bottom line is that this is the mentality of these people.

You cant really guess on their education, whose to say they arent super smart (statistics trending show otherwise), however yes its a mentality thing.

The best word to use is Mob Mentality.. What one person wouldn't necessarily do alone. 50 would... safety in numbers. to an extent.
You can almost bet that it is one of the things going through their head is.. theres so many of us, what are they gonna do ? they cant catch us all. and they cant prove who did it or not. and worse case i can plead ignorance, or cry religious injustice.

its something along the lines of... someone making you do a math test, while a group of people are in your face, waving hands, making loud noises, touching you all over.. assuming they were all strangers, and they all fled the scene immediately.. how many of them would you be able to accurately identify.. if they all looked somewhat similar

The immediate option is provide protection for all women.. through some means.. (but then we would be having a discussion on other debatable topics)

End result is.. Increased police presence / availaiblity / prompt reponse.... or constant protection / security in gatherings.... or do something about the people causing it.. but then it opens up the next line of problems of... how do you determine who is causing it..

My first solution would be deport all Single Men refugee men... But then deport where ? back to their own country.. now your being inhumane !! begin new issue to discuss..

Islam / Muslims as a religion / culture in general are not bad... and im constantly seeing them promoting love / peace and trying to help other religions / cultures to prove it.. they condemn these acts. and would happilly go out and do something about it if they could.. but THEY respect our rules.. mostly.

So... Argue as much as you want for either side.. ultimately someone has to make a decision.. and face the wrath of those opposed.. for good or bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

open your eyes, Charlie!!! Look at the woman in the second video she is being raped right in front of you While she stands!!!

There is audio in the first can you not hear the screams?? And in the second it is very obvious without audio!! You can see that Mofo thrusting into her!!

Don't down play this at all, please and if you really can't see this then watch it again and again until you get it!

However, I agree about the children only!! The women need to be vetted and the men need to stay put!

Pax

I have friends in Poland who are releasing videos freshly made in Germany and area, that keep getting deleted by the THOUSANDS, of things that are absolutely mind BLOWING, literally every single form of video service is banning and deleting everything from the internet.

Someone does NOT want this seen by the public, but only felt in the underground, to stir up things in a very different manner than we have seen before.

Something is afoot with all of this, I have to say, that if this continues much longer, things are going to get real ugly.

Seed them on a torrent site. Can't be removed then, and that way everyone who seeds helps.

Or get people to run local web servers and host things themselves... might be bandwidth costly but it is important..

Just check the data usage. I did this a few years ago and I had no idea someone had posted a link on a forum, over a weekend I sent over 2 gb of data for under a 100mg of video haha

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: wigadidga

# you # every female in my family is a non Muslim white girl.

Lmao...

Now you sound like my neighbours...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The US has around 85 thousand REPORTED rapes a year, and I don't think gang rape is exclusively a Muslim Phenomenon...

www.cnn.com...
5th teen charged in alleged gang rape at N.Y. playground

en.wikipedia.org...
2009 Richmond High School gang rape

abcnews.go.com...
Disabled Ga. Girl Gang-Raped

www.huffingtonpost.com...
Texas Gang Rape

www.news.com.au... ws-story/657c28eb9c486a2be92dd777a0fd8af0
Men ‘gang raped unconscious 19-year-old on a Florida beach’ as partygoers watched on, did nothing

I'd be willing to bet that any society, any culture, any religion, and all through history, has had problems with young male 'punks'. Does 20 men raping an 11 year old girl in Texas typify American culture?
No of course not.
edit on 15-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The second video is American journalist Lara Logan, also raped and beaten by a mob of "protesters" in Tahrir Square, in 2011.

That's not Lara Logan.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

So New Years eve didn't happen?

Orchestrated and planned sexual assaults and rapes?

I live in a country where it is well known that this occurs. And is not condemned by local imams. They actually blame the victim, equating her to uncovered meat, that stray cats will obviously eat.

sickening that people defend it, but worse that they refuse to see it.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Forget it...

edit on 15-1-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I can't find any mention of taharrush gamea as a phenomenon anywhere that is more than 2 weeks old. Even the wiki site has links that nearly all originated within the last week. There were reported incidents that were similar in the Egyptian protests but nothing with that name. Weird.

If you simply set the date range in google to search for a specific time, the term is references multiple times over many years.
edit on 15-1-2016 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Actually thats what i linked in my post about the reverse side of things.
According the Sharia Law - No woman is allowed in public without a male guardian...

its akin to saying... its the victims fault.

This is often the claim behind rape too.. as Twitchy put.. its not necessarily culture related.. but the premise can often be taken the same.... She ASKED for it... She looked at me funny... she wore provokative clothes that said she wants me... she was being all sexy and flirty even tho was saying no and calling me a creep, she didnt stop me.. even tho she was screaming and crying... she was obviously begging for me.

Now i wont discuss the alternate side where men also get raped by women or other men too..

but the point was. these people get ideas like that into their head.. and in a group it gets even worse.

How many people can honestly say.. that when young and hanging out with friends / group. you didnt talk yourselves into doing things you shouldnt.... maybe it was once. maybe more.. eventually tho (maybe) you realised and grew up and regretted it....

However these guys.. grow up in a harsh country.. that considers women as.. lower status... "uncovered meat".. property of men... if she is married. then she should not leave the house she should breed kids and feed her man... if she is single then she will cover up so she is not seen as a woman, but rather walking property, and at all times a man will guide her and punish her if she does wrong...she will not speak unless spoken too. and she will speak as if the man before he is a god.

This is the view point alot of these cultures create. and why they think its their right as men to do what they please, and treat women as not even human sometimes... you only need to look at pictures of the past compared to now.. they went from having smart empowered learned women, to meek covered up, under mans hand creatures. and of course... their culture went down hill.. and now of course its war and bad things.

What needs to be done is a global sharing of information that cant be stopped / censored.. at least not until the majority has seen it on a public platform that they cant avoid.. Wheres a well to do mass hacker conglomerate when you need it to take over the net and push it on everyone?..

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

You and me both, those vids just got me filled with rage.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
For the life of me I can't understand what is wrong with people! You must really love to watch rape videos and get so filled with hate that you forget to fact check. It is important and the difference is that this is a lie. The OP is a HOAX! It did not happen as the title claims yet that doesn't stop most here from wanting revenge. Rape is a problem and not just by Muslims and the facts are not anywhere near what the original post tile claims.

sHuRuLuNi and theantediluvian seem to be the only ones willing to fact check?! Thank God there is still some sanity left on ATS.
edit on 1/15/2016 by Devino because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join