It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim R@pe game called "Taharrush", taking over Germany and Switzerland!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Don't worry on Thursdays the women are safe since on that day that game is called Bacha Bazi...

edit on 14-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Wel if this is a MUSLIM rape game than how come we don't see it in Indonesia, Turkey,Albania,Azerbaijan,Gambia,Guinea,Iran,Mali,Senegal,Turkey etc. ? We never hear about people from other Muslim countries chasing European girls, it is mostly people from North Africa and Pakistan that can't control themselves.

I've been to both Egypt and Turkey,even they both are "muslim" countries there is a huge difference in culture. In Egypt, the men were drooling when seeing my ex girlfriend walk around in shorts, he'll, they were flirting with her right before my eyes. There were only horny men in the streets,you couldn't see a woman for miles.

It wasn't anything like that in Turkey. Barely no one gave us strange looks nor did they flirt with her. We both were treated with nothing but respect and kindness, and Turkish women were dressed exactly same way my girlfriend was.

So, I think this issue is rather a cultural than a religious one.

This is about doing something to the enemy, The West, that will destroy their very way of life, and that is rape their women. Arguably the most sacred thing to man. They dont play this particular game with thier own people, or those of the same faith.

There is around 1,5 million Turks/muslims living in Germany. They came to Germany back in the 60's as cheap labor force. Have you ever heard about them gang raping Germans or harassing someone on NYE ? This issue is too complex to blame it all on religion.
edit on 14-1-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

originally posted by: ParasuvO

I have friends in Poland who are releasing videos freshly made in Germany and area, that keep getting deleted by the THOUSANDS, of things that are absolutely mind BLOWING, literally every single form of video service is banning and deleting everything from the internet.

Someone does NOT want this seen by the public, but only felt in the underground, to stir up things in a very different manner than we have seen before.

Something is afoot with all of this, I have to say, that if this continues much longer, things are going to get real ugly.

The implications of that is terrifying and god knows how deep it goes.. Can your friends burn copies and literally mail them to every corner of the globe? There must be a way to get the truth out for all to see.

Are people allowed and able to get stun guns there? It is dangerous if you lose your weapon and it could be used against you, but am wondering if it can give women a chance to get away.. they better kill me because I will personally ...[self edit!]... I just realized I don't think I should post it here but, use your imagination!

The only problem with the anti-rape condoms is it will just work on the first one (and they look mighty uncomfortable to wear all day!) I hate to think it but maybe a modern version of a chastity belt could offer protection. These women need to get some training and carry anything they can to protect themselves. I hope they are arming themselves, even a can of spray insecticide would help!

Ive trained women in self defence for anti rape scenarios in one on one situations but the truth is there is no training for a situation like that against those kinds of numbers, the best you can probably do is scream "HIV HIV" before they do anything and hope they understand. If it's already started claw and bite and do whatever you can but there's no surefire method.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

A loaded .38 would be much better incentive.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The first video is a 22 year-old Dutch Journalist who was raped by a mob in Tahrir Square in 2013.

The second video is American journalist Lara Logan, also raped and beaten by a mob of "protesters" in Tahrir Square, in 2011. In that instance the attack was stopped when female protesters intervened and placed themselves between the attackers and Ms. Logan.

Both of these incidents were horrible, disturbing and disgusting. What they aren't is proof of a "rape game" that is spreading around Europe. Speisa.com is utter clickbait garbage. It's not journalism, it's not alternative news, it's just sensationalized crap thrown together so that people like you will be alarmed and run around the internet posting links so they generate ad revenue.

As for "dirt devils" — I think you'll have to try again if you're trying to launch a new epithet because that's already in use for a brand of vacuum.

I see a lot of people insisting that the mainstream media is ignoring recent incidents, specifically attacks on NYE. That's also BS. Published today:

New York Times - As Germany Welcomes Migrants, Sexual Attacks in Cologne Point to a New Reality

You'll have to forgive NYT for publishing actual information, citing specific examples and using real quotes — I guess they don't see the value in conflating issues with years old youtube embeds.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The first video is a 22 year-old Dutch Journalist who was raped by a mob in Tahrir Square in 2013.

The second video is American journalist Lara Logan, also raped and beaten by a mob of "protesters" in Tahrir Square, in 2011. In that instance the attack was stopped when female protesters intervened and placed themselves between the attackers and Ms. Logan.

Both of these incidents were horrible, disturbing and disgusting. What they aren't is proof of a "rape game" that is spreading around Europe. Speisa.com is utter clickbait garbage. It's not journalism, it's not alternative news, it's just sensationalized crap thrown together so that people like you will be alarmed and run around the internet posting links so they generate ad revenue.

As for "dirt devils" — I think you'll have to try again if you're trying to launch a new epithet because that's already in use for a brand of vacuum.

I see a lot of people insisting that the mainstream media is ignoring recent incidents, specifically attacks on NYE. That's also BS. Published today:

New York Times - As Germany Welcomes Migrants, Sexual Attacks in Cologne Point to a New Reality

You'll have to forgive NYT for publishing actual information, citing specific examples and using real quotes — I guess they don't see the value in conflating issues with years old youtube embeds.

A powerful dose of sanity in a thread of crazy. Rape is awful. And I have no doubt that there have been reprehensible incidents in Europe, some number of which were perpetrated by refugees. But let's not mix truth with lies in hopes of getting high-octane propaganda.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'd say it's time for women in Europe to get those rape kits. That would de weiner those bastards once and for all.
There are other methods to ward off disgusting pig like dogs however, i won't mention them here.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Thank you for posting this. I saw a similar item years ago that was hinged with a ratchet so any attempt to remove it just made it tighter.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I can't find any mention of taharrush gamea as a phenomenon anywhere that is more than 2 weeks old. Even the wiki site has links that nearly all originated within the last week. There were reported incidents that were similar in the Egyptian protests but nothing with that name. Weird.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

REKT.

There is no question that these incidents were utterly reprehensible. But these things should be condemned on their own accord and not be inflated with things which have happened years ago. These crimes in Germany are bad enough that there is no need to exaggerate them through misleading footage and emotion. Let the law do what it does best and not take it into your own hands by generalising and targeting an entire group of people.

What is needed are clear heads. That's something which not a lot of people have when it comes to this situation.

Thanks for your comment and research.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Have # like this keep going on unhinged, you bet your ass right wing extremism will rise.

It's already here and they're no better than the left-wingers. The people who exaggerate these things are just as bad as those who downplay it.

That's all very well, but I know who I'd feel more at risk from if given a choice between some migrants or neo Nazis moving into my street.

Doesn't mean I get their ideology or anything. It's just that there is a risk factor these days.

What if those migrants were a hardworking family who tried to assimilate into society?

See, it doesn't help to cast a generalisation on an entire group of people.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

These words have revealed true colors. Hopefully, future readers won't be fooled by further apologist statements from many past comments. Disgraceful.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
There is around 1,5 million Turks/muslims living in Germany. They came to Germany back in the 60's as cheap labor force. Have you ever heard about them gang raping Germans or harassing someone on NYE ? This issue is too complex to blame it all on religion.

AS i kinda mentioned in my post.. i suggest that the issue has only became prevalent now days, than from the past.. BUT its not to say that it hasnt happened in the past.. just that it wasnt on such a large scale or within the medias notice.

The problem is the huge influx of refugees / asylum seekers. (not all) just mostly the single men.
When investigated. most of the single men had no reason to actually be refugees.. other than simply economical reasons.. ie they were poor and wanted free benefits from better countries.

once discovered alot of them were sent back. but then came back in other ways... but by then there was already alot in the countries anyway.. So what happens... You have a group of 50 to 100 Single men, with no family values, and a warped view on religion / beliefs. who have no morals and are horny beasts. (terms used in broad mention, not actually saying people are any way in particular)

So you have this group of 50 or more men.. roaming the streets.. no control. dont believe in laws... OMG its a woman ! lets touch her.. omg she wants me.. yes... lets rape her.. she likes rape.. see shes screaming in pleasure.. lets all do it !! (again used in broad terms)

So going back to my original reason for replying... Have you hever heard about the million turks / muslims living in germany doing that ? no.. because they were alot smarter. and kept it all within their communities... Similar to the influx of immigrants into america who made their own areas of town and ruled it how they like... similar to the ghettos of america where most police avoid... things like that happen around the world.. but as nothing major happens, and as its not to an upstanding german citizen its mostly ignored... after all. if no one says anything about it.. what can you do..

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Here's a reference that may help.

Sexual harassment of women is not new to Egypt. Almost every woman in the country has experienced some form of harassment, whether verbal or physical.

What is new, though, is a slow but steady change in the tide of public opinion. It began with Eid in 2006, where a crowd of women fell prey to sexual predators, some having their clothes ripped off.

Until recently, the Arabic word for harassment (tahharush) was not used in this context. It was previously known as muakssa – implying playful behaviour by young men having a good time. It was simply accepted as part of a "boys will be boys" attitude, with women and girls having to embrace it because that's just how boys are.

Finally, this social cancer has come to be referred to as "harassment" and the media have begun to pay attention rather than turn a blind eye.
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 14 1 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

A loaded .38 would be much better incentive.

Sorry, but not enough. There is only one way I can think of to diffuse the situation.
My woman, daughters or yours.
Link

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

"In the school where I work, no custodian or gardener would even think of harassing me, even though they belong to lower social classes, because they know that that would mean the end of their jobs. So under the right circumstances, they know very well how to control themselves", Noha, a 27-year-old English teacher from Alexandria, explains.
www.theguardian.com...

Employment as deterrent. Low wage work. Wages brought down all round as a consequence. Problem/reaction/solution "They need jobs".

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Just wondering... what is the Muslim punishment for rape?

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Anyone?

Link

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Exile to europe.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Anyone?

islamqa.info...

The punishment for rape in Islam is same as the punishment for zina, which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.

Some scholars also say that he is required to pay a mahr to the woman.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join